feed/routing.git
26 hours agoMerge pull request #470 from ecsv/batadv-for-17.01 lede-17.01
Simon Wunderlich [Fri, 24 May 2019 07:45:36 +0000 (09:45 +0200)]
Merge pull request #470 from ecsv/batadv-for-17.01

lede-17.01: batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2019.2

40 hours agobatman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2019.2 470/head
Sven Eckelmann [Thu, 23 May 2019 17:08:44 +0000 (19:08 +0200)]
batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2019.2

* mcast: fix multicast tt/tvlv worker locking
* fix for leaked TVLV handler

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
8 weeks agoMerge pull request #463 from ecsv/batadv-17.01
Simon Wunderlich [Fri, 29 Mar 2019 12:33:11 +0000 (13:33 +0100)]
Merge pull request #463 from ecsv/batadv-17.01

lede-17.01: batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2019.1

8 weeks agobatman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2019.1 463/head
Sven Eckelmann [Thu, 28 Mar 2019 19:39:10 +0000 (20:39 +0100)]
batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2019.1

* fix uninit-value in batadv_interface_tx()
* Reduce claim hash refcnt only for removed entry
* Reduce tt_local hash refcnt only for removed entry
* Reduce tt_global hash refcnt only for removed entry

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
3 months agobatctl: Refresh patches
Sven Eckelmann [Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:21:45 +0000 (11:21 +0100)]
batctl: Refresh patches

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
3 months agobatman-adv: Refresh patches
Sven Eckelmann [Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:21:16 +0000 (11:21 +0100)]
batman-adv: Refresh patches

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
4 months agoMerge pull request #443 from ecsv/batadv-17.01
Simon Wunderlich [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 09:00:38 +0000 (10:00 +0100)]
Merge pull request #443 from ecsv/batadv-17.01

lede-17.01: batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2019.0

4 months agobatman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2019.0 443/head
Sven Eckelmann [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 08:41:28 +0000 (09:41 +0100)]
batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2019.0

* Avoid WARN on net_device without parent in netns
* Force mac header to start of data on xmit

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
6 months agoMerge pull request #424 from ecsv/batadv-17.01
Simon Wunderlich [Thu, 8 Nov 2018 10:41:31 +0000 (11:41 +0100)]
Merge pull request #424 from ecsv/batadv-17.01

lede-17.01: batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.4

6 months agobatman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.4 424/head
Sven Eckelmann [Wed, 7 Nov 2018 23:00:26 +0000 (00:00 +0100)]
batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.4

* Use explicit tvlv padding for ELP packets
* Expand merged fragment buffer for full packet

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
8 months agoMerge pull request #413 from ecsv/batadv-17.01
Simon Wunderlich [Mon, 17 Sep 2018 08:52:44 +0000 (10:52 +0200)]
Merge pull request #413 from ecsv/batadv-17.01

lede-17.01: batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.3

8 months agobatman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.3 413/head
Sven Eckelmann [Sat, 15 Sep 2018 09:04:04 +0000 (11:04 +0200)]
batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.3

* Avoid probe ELP information leak
* Fix segfault when writing to throughput_override
* Fix segfault when writing to sysfs elp_interval
* fix backbone_gw refcount on queue_work() failure
* fix hardif_neigh refcount on queue_work() failure
* Prevent duplicated gateway_node entry
* Prevent duplicated nc_node entry
* Prevent duplicated softif_vlan entry
* Prevent duplicated global TT entry
* Prevent duplicated tvlv handler

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
11 months agoNodogsplash2 backport (#382)
Moritz Warning [Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:15:53 +0000 (12:15 +0200)]
Nodogsplash2 backport (#382)

nodogsplash2: initial package

Signed-off-by: Rob White <rob@blue-wave.net>
Signed-off-by: Moritz Warning <moritzwarning@web.de>
11 months agoMerge pull request #386 from ecsv/batadv-17.01
Simon Wunderlich [Wed, 13 Jun 2018 09:53:27 +0000 (11:53 +0200)]
Merge pull request #386 from ecsv/batadv-17.01

lede-17.01: batman-adv: add patches from 2018.1-maint 2018-06-12

11 months agobatman-adv: add patches from 2018.1-maint 2018-06-12 386/head
Sven Eckelmann [Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:10:57 +0000 (22:10 +0200)]
batman-adv: add patches from 2018.1-maint 2018-06-12

* compat: initialize sinfo in cfg80211_get_station
* Avoid storing non-TT-sync flags on singular entries too
* Fix multicast TT issues with bogus ROAM flags

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
11 months agoMerge pull request #381 from ecsv/batadv-17.01
Simon Wunderlich [Mon, 4 Jun 2018 12:12:55 +0000 (14:12 +0200)]
Merge pull request #381 from ecsv/batadv-17.01

lede-17.01: batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.1-maint 2018-06-03

11 months agobatman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.1-maint 2018-06-03 381/head
Sven Eckelmann [Sun, 3 Jun 2018 13:52:30 +0000 (15:52 +0200)]
batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.1-maint 2018-06-03

* Avoid race in TT TVLV allocator helper
* Fix TT sync flags for intermediate TT responses
* prevent TT request storms by not sending inconsistent TT TLVLs
* Fix bat_ogm_iv best gw refcnt after netlink dump
* Fix bat_v best gw refcnt after netlink dump
* Fix debugfs path for renamed hardif
* Fix debugfs path for renamed softif

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
12 months agoMerge pull request #366 from ecsv/batadv-17.01
Moritz Warning [Wed, 2 May 2018 14:50:13 +0000 (16:50 +0200)]
Merge pull request #366 from ecsv/batadv-17.01

lede-17.01: batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.1

12 months agoMerge pull request #373 from gabri94/lede-17.01
Saverio Proto [Wed, 2 May 2018 11:48:10 +0000 (13:48 +0200)]
Merge pull request #373 from gabri94/lede-17.01

prince: version bump to v0.4

12 months agoprince: version bump to v0.4 373/head
Gabriele Gemmi [Wed, 25 Apr 2018 00:16:07 +0000 (02:16 +0200)]
prince: version bump to v0.4

Signed-off-by: Gabriele Gemmi <gabriel@autistici.org>
12 months agobatman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.1 366/head
Sven Eckelmann [Wed, 25 Apr 2018 18:29:31 +0000 (20:29 +0200)]
batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.1

* Fix skbuff rcsum on packet reroute
* update data pointers after skb_cow()
* fix header size check in batadv_dbg_arp()
* Fix multicast packet loss with a single WANT_ALL_IPV4/6 flag
* fix multicast-via-unicast transmission with AP isolation
* fix packet loss for broadcasted DHCP packets to a server

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
13 months agoMerge pull request #356 from SvenRoederer/patch-1
Simon Wunderlich [Wed, 28 Mar 2018 15:07:08 +0000 (17:07 +0200)]
Merge pull request #356 from SvenRoederer/patch-1

batman-adv: bump package-release

13 months agobatman-adv: bump package-release 356/head
Sven Roederer [Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:25:23 +0000 (19:25 +0200)]
batman-adv: bump package-release

bump release as of merge 45d25d4dc41b5ab1b5e54d9425fec2ce66bc2f9a

Signed-off-by: Sven Roederer <freifunk@it-solutions.geroedel.de>
14 months agoMerge pull request #350 from ecsv/batadv-17.01
Moritz Warning [Sat, 3 Mar 2018 23:11:57 +0000 (00:11 +0100)]
Merge pull request #350 from ecsv/batadv-17.01

lede-17.01: batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.0

14 months agobatman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.0 350/head
Sven Eckelmann [Tue, 27 Feb 2018 17:21:45 +0000 (18:21 +0100)]
batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2018.0

* fix packet checksum in receive path
* invalidate checksum on fragment reassembly
* Ignore invalid batadv_iv_gw during netlink send
* Ignore invalid batadv_v_gw during netlink send
* Fix netlink dumping of BLA claims
* Fix netlink dumping of BLA backbones
* Fix internal interface indices types

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
15 months agoRevert "bmx6: fix gcc6&7 warnings, avoid json-c patch"
Axel Neumann [Mon, 29 Jan 2018 15:54:24 +0000 (16:54 +0100)]
Revert "bmx6: fix gcc6&7 warnings, avoid json-c patch"

This reverts commit b19d008932820a7da7103d2269cbe52e8d659ec2.

16 months agobmx6: fix gcc6&7 warnings, avoid json-c patch
Axel Neumann [Sat, 13 Jan 2018 12:50:26 +0000 (13:50 +0100)]
bmx6: fix gcc6&7 warnings, avoid json-c patch

16 months agoMerge pull request #338 from ecsv/batadv-17.01
Moritz Warning [Sat, 6 Jan 2018 21:36:14 +0000 (22:36 +0100)]
Merge pull request #338 from ecsv/batadv-17.01

lede-17.01: batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from v2017.4

16 months agobmx7_json: Fix broken include of json.h
Axel Neumann [Sat, 6 Jan 2018 19:52:44 +0000 (20:52 +0100)]
bmx7_json: Fix broken include of json.h

16 months agoMerge pull request #342 from openwrt-routing/p4u/update-luci-app-bmx6-lede-17.01
Pau [Sat, 6 Jan 2018 18:00:18 +0000 (19:00 +0100)]
Merge pull request #342 from openwrt-routing/p4u/update-luci-app-bmx6-lede-17.01

Update luci app bmx6 lede 17.01

16 months agoUse code repo from https://github.com/bmx-routing
Axel Neumann [Tue, 2 Jan 2018 17:06:23 +0000 (18:06 +0100)]
Use code repo from https://github.com/bmx-routing
Remove bmx7 json-c patch

16 months agobatman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2017.4 338/head
Sven Eckelmann [Tue, 26 Dec 2017 12:07:40 +0000 (13:07 +0100)]
batman-adv: Merge bugfixes from 2017.4

* Fix lock for ogm cnt access in batadv_iv_ogm_calc_tq
* Fix check of retrieved orig_gw in batadv_v_gw_is_eligible
* Always initialize fragment header priority
* Avoid spurious warnings from bat_v neigh_cmp implementation
* fix TT sync flag inconsistencies
* Accept only filled wifi station info
* Use default throughput value on cfg80211 error
* do not add loop detection mac addresses to global tt
* Fix rx packet/bytes stats on local ARP reply
* handle race condition for claims between gateways
* fix memory leak when dropping packet from other gateway
* drop unicast packets from other backbone gw
* prevent duplication of ARP replies when DAT is used
* prevent multiple ARP replies sent by gateways if dat enabled
* Initialize gw sel_class via batadv_algo
* Keep fragments equally sized
* decrease maximum fragment size
* don't add loop detect macs to TT
* Treat NET_XMIT_CN as transmit successfully

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
16 months agobatctl: Merge bugfixes from v2017.4
Sven Eckelmann [Tue, 26 Dec 2017 11:05:17 +0000 (12:05 +0100)]
batctl: Merge bugfixes from v2017.4

* Handle allocation error in vlan_get_link_parse
* Simplify concatenation of pathnames
* tcpdump: Fix types for for TT v1
* Free nl_sock when if_nametoindex failed
* Free nl_sock on genl_ctrl_resolve error
* Handle nl_cb_alloc errors
* Handle nl_socket_alloc errors
* Handle nlmsg_alloc errors
* Handle allocation error for path_buff
* Handle failure during hash_iterator allocation
* Print dummy value when localtime failed
* suppress implicit-fallthrough compiler warning
* change PATH_BUFF_LEN to maximal possible value

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
17 months agoluci-app-bmx6: replace dependency of luci-mod-admin-full for luci-base 342/head
Pau Escrich [Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:24:44 +0000 (14:24 +0200)]
luci-app-bmx6: replace dependency of luci-mod-admin-full for luci-base

Signed-off-by: Pau Escrich <p4u@dabax.net>
17 months agoluci-app-bmx6: remove '$' as identifier for special json functions
Pau Escrich [Wed, 29 Mar 2017 01:01:39 +0000 (03:01 +0200)]
luci-app-bmx6: remove '$' as identifier for special json functions

Signed-off-by: Pau Escrich <p4u@dabax.net>
17 months agoluci-app-bmx: Redesign Makefile. Split JS libraries. Clean package
Pau Escrich [Sun, 26 Mar 2017 00:32:29 +0000 (01:32 +0100)]
luci-app-bmx: Redesign Makefile. Split JS libraries. Clean package

Add luci-lib-jquery-1-4 and luci-lib-dracula packages. Remove unused library Curry.

Signed-off-by: Pau Escrich <p4u@dabax.net>
17 months agoluci-app-bmx6: add new methods to bmx6-info and clean/sanityze the code
Pau Escrich [Thu, 23 Mar 2017 18:09:22 +0000 (19:09 +0100)]
luci-app-bmx6: add new methods to bmx6-info and clean/sanityze the code

Signed-off-by: Pau Escrich <p4u@dabax.net>
17 months agoMerge pull request #309 from HRogge/lede-17.01
Jo-Philipp Wich [Thu, 7 Dec 2017 02:09:38 +0000 (03:09 +0100)]
Merge pull request #309 from HRogge/lede-17.01

Update OONF to 0.14.1-1

22 months agobmx7: Update to fix raspberry compilation error
Axel Neumann [Mon, 10 Jul 2017 17:49:53 +0000 (19:49 +0200)]
bmx7: Update to fix raspberry compilation error

22 months agoMerge pull request #312 from hnyman/miniupnpd-1701
Jo-Philipp Wich [Wed, 5 Jul 2017 20:09:45 +0000 (22:09 +0200)]
Merge pull request #312 from hnyman/miniupnpd-1701

Backport miniupnpd changes to 17.01

22 months agominiupnpd: disable IGDv2 by default 312/head
Jo-Philipp Wich [Mon, 3 Jul 2017 09:36:55 +0000 (11:36 +0200)]
miniupnpd: disable IGDv2 by default

The upstream project also reverted IGDv2-by-default due to widespread
compatibility problems.

So far all Microsoft operating systems up to Windows 10, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 consoles seem to be incompatible to the
new 2.0 standard.

Signed-off-by: Jo-Philipp Wich <jo@mein.io>
(cherry picked from commit 7ddbedb649896404871814c0aa4211a09ba2efdd)

22 months agominiupnpd: Update to 2.0.20170421
Daniel Engberg [Wed, 31 May 2017 10:33:40 +0000 (12:33 +0200)]
miniupnpd: Update to 2.0.20170421

Update miniupnpd to 2.0.20170421

Signed-off-by: Daniel Engberg <daniel.engberg.lists@pyret.net>
(cherry picked from commit 1d5b485138954c7dce19c1b26b149d694f1b823c)

22 months agominiupnpd: implement an 'enabled' flag
Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 19:13:29 +0000 (19:13 +0000)]
miniupnpd: implement an 'enabled' flag

Add a 'master' miniupnpd service enable flag rather than just relying on
rcS.d script existence.  This allows the service to be disabled across
sysupgrade, similar to minidlna.

The service assumes enabled if no 'enabled' config flag is configured
for backwards compatibility.

Signed-off-by: Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant <kevin@darbyshire-bryant.me.uk>
(cherry picked from commit 33dc373da9b24547d2bc30e9038ffdb97cb41744)

22 months agominiupnpd: add IGDv2 support as build option
Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 09:18:11 +0000 (09:18 +0000)]
miniupnpd: add IGDv2 support as build option

Make IGDv2 support a build time option (default enabled)
Some devices (xbox one, windows home server) are not happy talking to an
IGDv2 enabled upnp server.

Remove 'portinuse' & 'igdv2' enabling patches backported from freebsd as
these can be configured via build time options in package makefile.

Signed-off-by: Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant <kevin@darbyshire-bryant.me.uk>
(cherry picked from commit a7ce5a5d60bd2005da8fc5993dcb733290f32eb2)

22 months agoUpdate OONF to 0.14.1-1 309/head
Henning Rogge [Mon, 3 Jul 2017 05:50:33 +0000 (07:50 +0200)]
Update OONF to 0.14.1-1

22 months agoMerge pull request #303 from dedeckeh/pr_lede-17.01_nat46_xlat
Jo-Philipp Wich [Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:51:02 +0000 (17:51 +0200)]
Merge pull request #303 from dedeckeh/pr_lede-17.01_nat46_xlat

Backport nat46 fixes to lede 17.01 branch

22 months ago464xlat: add ip rule logic in the proto shell handler 303/head
Hans Dedecker [Fri, 2 Jun 2017 13:38:10 +0000 (15:38 +0200)]
464xlat: add ip rule logic in the proto shell handler

Integrate ip rule support for the prelocal routing table lookup in the 464xlat
proto shell handler as netifd does not install anymore an ip rule for the prelocal
routing table.
The prelocal routing table ip rule needs to be installed before the local routing
table ip rule so the 464xlat traffic with as destination the IPv6 anycast address
is routed to the nat46 module otherwise the traffic will be dropped in the IPv6
local table.

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
22 months ago464xlat: fix white space errors
Hans Dedecker [Fri, 2 Jun 2017 13:35:58 +0000 (15:35 +0200)]
464xlat: fix white space errors

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
22 months ago464xlat: rework process id write logic
Hans Dedecker [Thu, 1 Jun 2017 12:19:42 +0000 (14:19 +0200)]
464xlat: rework process id write logic

Write the process id in the pid file immediately after the 464xlat pid file has
been openend. Before the process id was written when the parent process exits
leaving a window where no valid process id was in place in the 464xlat pid file.
This lead to issues if the 464xlat utility was launched to terminate a running
464xlat utility as it could possibly terminate a random process.
If the parent process exits the pid file is updated with the process id of the
forked 464xlat utility.
Also rework the signal handling of SIGTERM so the running 464xlat utility is
correctly terminated.

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
22 months agonat46: add PKG_MIRROR_HASH
Hans Dedecker [Wed, 17 May 2017 20:18:33 +0000 (22:18 +0200)]
nat46: add PKG_MIRROR_HASH

Provide PKG_MIRROR_HASH for LEDE download mirror

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
22 months agonat46: improve 1:1 map share ratio support
Hans Dedecker [Tue, 16 May 2017 07:58:26 +0000 (09:58 +0200)]
nat46: improve 1:1 map share ratio support

683fbd2 nat46-core: code clean-up
09df268 nat46-core: extend portless protocol support in 1:1 share ratio

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
22 months agonat46: support portless protocols in 1:1 share ratio
Hans Dedecker [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 09:50:46 +0000 (10:50 +0100)]
nat46: support portless protocols in 1:1 share ratio

5fed76d nat46-core: support portless protocols in 1:1 share ratio
df4c7da nat46-core: minor code improvements
4e45bd5 treewide: fix white space errors

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
2 years agobatmand: Provide PKG_MIRROR_HASH for LEDE mirror download
Sven Eckelmann [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 08:51:44 +0000 (09:51 +0100)]
batmand: Provide PKG_MIRROR_HASH for LEDE mirror download

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
2 years agobatmand: Use git repository to retrieve sources
Sven Eckelmann [Wed, 18 Jan 2017 12:34:16 +0000 (13:34 +0100)]
batmand: Use git repository to retrieve sources

The current package is build around the subversion repository which does
not exist anymore. The package can therefore be moved to the git repository
to have an official source for the revision used in OpenWrt.

The SVN version of batman r1439 was actually r1435. The git export of revision
r1435 is referenced by this commit. The version number was only increased
to 1440 to create a new source tarball. SVN revision r1440 is not a commit
for batman and therefore no code changes in batman was done in r1440.

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
2 years agovis: Extract vis package from batmand
Sven Eckelmann [Wed, 18 Jan 2017 12:05:51 +0000 (13:05 +0100)]
vis: Extract vis package from batmand

The batmand and vis sources are actually stored in two different
repositories. It therefore makes more sense to have these two packages also
split in two different OpenWrt packages. This also allows to get the vis
sources directly from the git repository.

The SVN version of vis r1439 was actually r1346. The git export of revision
r1346 is referenced by this commit.

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
2 years agobatmand: Switch upstream URL to HTTPS
Sven Eckelmann [Wed, 18 Jan 2017 11:59:53 +0000 (12:59 +0100)]
batmand: Switch upstream URL to HTTPS

The open-mesh.org server is not serving plain HTTP pages since a while.
Updating the default URL to https is therefore prefered.

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
2 years agobatmand: Replace maintainer with Elektra
Sven Eckelmann [Wed, 18 Jan 2017 12:01:20 +0000 (13:01 +0100)]
batmand: Replace maintainer with Elektra

The mail address for Marek Lindner was not up to date. Marek was also not
maintaining this package and was forwarding requests to Elektra:

  "Elektra is the maintainer for batmand. I'd rather not interfere."

https://github.com/openwrt-routing/packages/pull/134#issuecomment-236346560

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
2 years agobatmand: switch to tarball download, fix build with musl libc
Jo-Philipp Wich [Wed, 18 Jan 2017 01:45:18 +0000 (02:45 +0100)]
batmand: switch to tarball download, fix build with musl libc

Since the upstream SVN repository is not available anymore, update the
Makefile to fetch tarballs cached by the LEDE or OpenWrt projects instead.

Also add a missing -D_GNU_SOURCE to the target flags to fix compilation
with musl libc.

Signed-off-by: Jo-Philipp Wich <jo@mein.io>
2 years agoMerge pull request #284 from gabri94/lede-17.01
Saverio Proto [Sat, 4 Mar 2017 20:59:28 +0000 (21:59 +0100)]
Merge pull request #284 from gabri94/lede-17.01

Version bump of the poprouting package for Lede 17.01

2 years agofixed +PKG_RELEASE 284/head
Gabriel [Sat, 4 Mar 2017 20:51:30 +0000 (21:51 +0100)]
fixed +PKG_RELEASE

2 years agoMakefile for v0.3.1
Gabriel [Sat, 4 Mar 2017 16:17:22 +0000 (17:17 +0100)]
Makefile for v0.3.1

2 years agoSymbolic Version number
gabri94 [Thu, 2 Mar 2017 17:06:11 +0000 (18:06 +0100)]
Symbolic Version number

2 years agocompile v0.3
gabri94 [Thu, 2 Mar 2017 11:55:11 +0000 (12:55 +0100)]
compile v0.3

2 years agoNew makefile for prince v0.3
gabri94 [Wed, 1 Mar 2017 08:23:48 +0000 (09:23 +0100)]
New makefile for prince v0.3

2 years agoMerge pull request #280 from ecsv/17.01/batadv-maint
Simon Wunderlich [Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:13:30 +0000 (17:13 +0100)]
Merge pull request #280 from ecsv/17.01/batadv-maint

lede-17.01: batman-adv: add patches from 2016.5-maint 2017-02-21

2 years agobatman-adv: add patches from 2016.5-maint 2017-02-21 280/head
Sven Eckelmann [Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:11:20 +0000 (15:11 +0100)]
batman-adv: add patches from 2016.5-maint 2017-02-21

 * batman-adv: Fix double free during fragment merge error
 * batman-adv: Fix transmission of final, 16th fragment

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
2 years agobmx6: update to d9b985
Pau Escrich [Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:18:29 +0000 (17:18 +0100)]
bmx6: update to d9b985

Signed-off-by: Pau Escrich <p4u@dabax.net>
2 years agoMerge pull request #270 from ecsv/batadv-17.01
Simon Wunderlich [Fri, 3 Feb 2017 18:06:09 +0000 (19:06 +0100)]
Merge pull request #270 from ecsv/batadv-17.01

LEDE-17.01: batman-adv: maint patch import + settings fixes

2 years agobatman-adv: Remove non-existing setting "vis_mode" 270/head
Sven Eckelmann [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 13:52:25 +0000 (14:52 +0100)]
batman-adv: Remove non-existing setting "vis_mode"

There is no vis_mode in the batman-adv kernel module since batman-adv
2014.0.0. So don't expose such a setting in uci.

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agobatman-adv: Fix "aggregated_ogms" setting
Sven Eckelmann [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 13:46:03 +0000 (14:46 +0100)]
batman-adv: Fix "aggregated_ogms" setting

The new setting for aggregated_ogms was read from the correct config key.
But the setting was applied to the wrong file. Also the value to set was
not read from the correct variable.

Reported-by: Edward Beech <initialed85@gmail.com>
Fixes: 2d654c0af194 ("batman-adv: upgrade package to latest release 2012.0.0")
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agobatman-adv: add patches from 2016.4-maint 2017-01-04
Sven Eckelmann [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 13:37:37 +0000 (14:37 +0100)]
batman-adv: add patches from 2016.4-maint 2017-01-04

 * batman-adv: Decrease hardif refcnt on fragmentation send error

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agobatman-adv: Add sha256 PKG_HASH for LEDE
Sven Eckelmann [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 09:03:30 +0000 (10:03 +0100)]
batman-adv: Add sha256 PKG_HASH for LEDE

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agobatctl: Add sha256 PKG_HASH for LEDE
Sven Eckelmann [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 09:03:30 +0000 (10:03 +0100)]
batctl: Add sha256 PKG_HASH for LEDE

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agoalfred: Add sha256 PKG_HASH for LEDE
Sven Eckelmann [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 09:03:30 +0000 (10:03 +0100)]
alfred: Add sha256 PKG_HASH for LEDE

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agobatman-adv: compile batman v by default
Marek Lindner [Sun, 29 Jan 2017 11:46:17 +0000 (19:46 +0800)]
batman-adv: compile batman v by default

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <mareklindner@neomailbox.ch>
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agobatman-adv: use kernel-specific PKG_BUILD_DIR
Matthias Schiffer [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:23:39 +0000 (13:23 +0100)]
batman-adv: use kernel-specific PKG_BUILD_DIR

The batman-adv Makefile set a PKG_BUILD_DIR outside of KERNEL_BUILD_DIR;
this could lead to batman-adv not being rebuilt when switching targets and
thus kernel configurations. This resulted in ABI mismatches and
occasionally broke the build with messages like the following:

    Package kmod-batman-adv is missing dependencies for the following libraries:
    crc16.ko

Instead of setting a better PKG_BUILD_DIR ourselves, we can just remove
the explicit PKG_BUILD_DIR definition and include kernel.mk before
package.mk to get the default definition used by other kernel module
packages.

Reported-by: David Lutz <kpanic@hirnduenger.de>
Signed-off-by: Matthias Schiffer <mschiffer@universe-factory.net>
2 years agoMerge pull request #264 from gabri94/lede-17.01
Bastian Bittorf [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 09:25:44 +0000 (10:25 +0100)]
Merge pull request #264 from gabri94/lede-17.01

Lede 17.01

2 years agoChanged description 264/head
Gabriel [Thu, 26 Jan 2017 00:21:17 +0000 (01:21 +0100)]
Changed description

2 years agoadded install
Gabriel [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:33:28 +0000 (23:33 +0100)]
added install

2 years agofixup! fixup! addedd poprouting makefile
Gabriel [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:58:08 +0000 (21:58 +0100)]
fixup! fixup! addedd poprouting makefile

2 years agofixup! addedd poprouting makefile
Gabriel [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:50:27 +0000 (21:50 +0100)]
fixup! addedd poprouting makefile

2 years agoaddedd poprouting makefile
Gabriel [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:48:06 +0000 (21:48 +0100)]
addedd poprouting makefile

2 years agoMerge pull request #256 from SvenRoederer/olsr_fix_empty-line
Bastian Bittorf [Mon, 16 Jan 2017 13:07:09 +0000 (14:07 +0100)]
Merge pull request #256 from SvenRoederer/olsr_fix_empty-line

olsrd: Makefile - remove empty line

2 years agoMerge pull request #253 from SvenRoederer/olsrd/remove-6and4
Bastian Bittorf [Mon, 16 Jan 2017 12:48:11 +0000 (13:48 +0100)]
Merge pull request #253 from SvenRoederer/olsrd/remove-6and4

Olsrd: remove 6and4 backward compatibility

2 years agoMerge pull request #247 from Noltari/bird-next
zorun [Mon, 16 Jan 2017 09:38:50 +0000 (10:38 +0100)]
Merge pull request #247 from Noltari/bird-next

bird: update to v1.6.3

2 years agoolsrd: Makefile - remove empty line 256/head
Sven Roederer [Sun, 15 Jan 2017 17:04:43 +0000 (18:04 +0100)]
olsrd: Makefile - remove empty line

doesn't look like it intended

Signed-off-by: Sven Roederer <freifunk@it-solutions.geroedel.de>
2 years agoMerge pull request #255 from zorun/babeld_drop_compat
zorun [Sun, 15 Jan 2017 23:19:58 +0000 (00:19 +0100)]
Merge pull request #255 from zorun/babeld_drop_compat

babeld: Cleanup old compatibility code in initscript

2 years agobabeld: Cleanup old compatibility code in initscript 255/head
Baptiste Jonglez [Sun, 15 Jan 2017 22:33:32 +0000 (23:33 +0100)]
babeld: Cleanup old compatibility code in initscript

It makes the init script more readable.  It has been more than two years
since babeld 1.5.1, let's hope nobody is still using the old
(undocumented) option names.

Incidentally, this commit fixes support for the "conf_dir" option,
introduced by ac643416dc ("babeld: allow changing alternative
configuration file and directory").  The default value of $OTHERCONFIGDIR
was always used, because the variable was used *before* it was (possibly)
redefined when parsing the UCI config.

Signed-off-by: Baptiste Jonglez <git@bitsofnetworks.org>
2 years agoolsrd: init: updated (c)-year to 2017 253/head
root [Sun, 15 Jan 2017 11:51:43 +0000 (11:51 +0000)]
olsrd: init: updated (c)-year to 2017

2 years agoolsrd: remove deprecated 6and4 compatibility
Sven Roederer [Sat, 14 Jan 2017 05:03:50 +0000 (06:03 +0100)]
olsrd: remove deprecated 6and4 compatibility

It's announced since several years, that such setups (one
olsrd running IPv4 and IPv6) will no be supported anymore.

See 4b06c42f97a0d45eaf41a42c065c2dba4d643408
(olsrd: splitting IPv6/4 configuration and start scripts)

Signed-off-by: Sven Roederer <freifunk@it-solutions.geroedel.de>
2 years agoMerge pull request #252 from zorun/babeld_maintainer
zorun [Thu, 12 Jan 2017 22:12:01 +0000 (23:12 +0100)]
Merge pull request #252 from zorun/babeld_maintainer

babeld: Add myself as maintainer

2 years agobabeld: Add myself as maintainer 252/head
Baptiste Jonglez [Thu, 12 Jan 2017 22:09:30 +0000 (23:09 +0100)]
babeld: Add myself as maintainer

Also update my email address in the main MAINTAINERS file.

Signed-off-by: Baptiste Jonglez <git@bitsofnetworks.org>
2 years agoMerge pull request #250 from zorun/babeld_procd_v2
zorun [Thu, 12 Jan 2017 20:45:59 +0000 (21:45 +0100)]
Merge pull request #250 from zorun/babeld_procd_v2

babeld: Add procd support and other fixes

2 years agoMerge pull request #243 from ecsv/batman-adv-2016.5
Simon Wunderlich [Wed, 11 Jan 2017 20:08:58 +0000 (21:08 +0100)]
Merge pull request #243 from ecsv/batman-adv-2016.5

batman-adv 2016.5

2 years agobmx7: bump src code including mbedtls.2.4.0 support and compatibility CV21
Axel Neumann [Wed, 11 Jan 2017 00:17:33 +0000 (01:17 +0100)]
bmx7: bump src code including mbedtls.2.4.0 support and compatibility CV21

2 years agobabeld: Update project URL again… 250/head
Baptiste Jonglez [Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:12:19 +0000 (17:12 +0100)]
babeld: Update project URL again…

Signed-off-by: Baptiste Jonglez <git@bitsofnetworks.org>
2 years agobabeld: Bump PKG_RELEASE because of procd support
Baptiste Jonglez [Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:11:58 +0000 (17:11 +0100)]
babeld: Bump PKG_RELEASE because of procd support

Signed-off-by: Baptiste Jonglez <git@bitsofnetworks.org>
2 years agobabeld: add dynamic config files to the procd watch list
Baptiste Jonglez [Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:07:40 +0000 (17:07 +0100)]
babeld: add dynamic config files to the procd watch list

This way, "/etc/init.d/babeld reload" will detect when one of these
dynamic config files has changed, and restart babeld only if that is the
case.

Dynamic config files where introduced by 82d9002689 ("babeld: add support
for dynamic config files").

Signed-off-by: Baptiste Jonglez <git@bitsofnetworks.org>
2 years agobabeld: Properly quote variables
Baptiste Jonglez [Mon, 9 Jan 2017 15:05:03 +0000 (16:05 +0100)]
babeld: Properly quote variables

This was mostly introduced by 82d9002689 ("babeld: add support for dynamic
config files").

Signed-off-by: Baptiste Jonglez <git@bitsofnetworks.org>
2 years agobabeld: Log to the system log instead of logging to a file
Baptiste Jonglez [Mon, 9 Jan 2017 14:42:58 +0000 (15:42 +0100)]
babeld: Log to the system log instead of logging to a file

This avoids running out of flash or RAM space if babeld logs too much.
The system log is stored on RAM by default and has a controlled size.

It is still possible to tell babeld to log to a file, by using the
following in /etc/config/babeld:

    config general
        option log_file "/var/log/babeld.log"

Signed-off-by: Baptiste Jonglez <git@bitsofnetworks.org>