openwrt/openwrt.git
6 years ago6relayd: reduce fallout of RA spamming a bit
Steven Barth [Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:26:57 +0000 (10:26 +0000)]
6relayd: reduce fallout of RA spamming a bit

SVN-Revision: 38488

6 years agogmp: update to 5.1.3
Luka Perkov [Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:53:19 +0000 (09:53 +0000)]
gmp: update to 5.1.3

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38487

6 years agoath9k: gather entropy from raw ADC I/Q samples (use the least significant bit only)
Felix Fietkau [Sun, 20 Oct 2013 17:51:17 +0000 (17:51 +0000)]
ath9k: gather entropy from raw ADC I/Q samples (use the least significant bit only)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38486

6 years agomkfwimage: Increase RSPRO maximum size to 0xF00000 (15 MiB)
Gabor Juhos [Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:59:08 +0000 (15:59 +0000)]
mkfwimage: Increase RSPRO maximum size to 0xF00000 (15 MiB)

RSPRO has 16MiB of Flash, using the following layout:

[    2.930000] 0x000000000000-0x000000030000 : "RedBoot"
[    2.940000] 0x000000030000-0x000000130000 : "kernel"
[    2.950000] 0x000000130000-0x000000ff0000 : "rootfs"
[    2.960000] 0x000000ff0000-0x000000fff000 : "FIS directory"
[    2.970000] 0x000000fff000-0x000001000000 : "RedBoot config"

Firmware images contain kernel and rootfs, so they can use up to 0xFF0000 -
0x30000 = 0xFC0000 (15,75MiB) of space. We don't include the RedBoot and FIS
partitions and leave an extra 0xC0000 (768KiB) of space.

This is based on revision 18410 which sets the limit to 0xB00000 (11 MiB).

Signed-off-by: Bruno Randolf <br1@einfach.org>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38484

6 years agoar71xx: Fix sysupgrades for Allnet and OpenMesh devices
Gabor Juhos [Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:59:05 +0000 (15:59 +0000)]
ar71xx: Fix sysupgrades for Allnet and OpenMesh devices

Both Allnet and OpenMesh sysupgrade uses fw_setenv from uboot-envtools to
change different settings in the uboot environment. uboot-envtools version
2013.01 introduced a filesystem lock "/var/lock/fw_printenv.lock" to guarantee
mutually exclusive access to the uboot environment. But the path /var doesn't
exist on the sysupgrade ramfs.

An upgrade on these devices fails since r36033 ("[package] uboot-envtools:
upgrade to version 2013.01.01") with following messages:

 Error opening lock file /var/lock/fw_printenv.lock
 failed to update U-Boot environment

Creating the "/var/lock" path before running fw_setenv is therefore a
requirement unless the locking functionality in fw_setenv is removed or
replaced with optional locking.

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38483

6 years agoar71xx: fix WLAN 5 GHz LED init on dir-825-c1
Gabor Juhos [Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:59:04 +0000 (15:59 +0000)]
ar71xx: fix WLAN 5 GHz LED init on dir-825-c1

Fixes the 5 GHz LED.

The same function has no effect on the 2.4 GHz LED at all, so we might
as well remove it.

Signed-off-by: Sebastian Kemper <sebastian_ml@gmx.net>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38482

6 years agolibubox: update to latest version, fixes ustream reuse and a few other minor issues
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 19 Oct 2013 16:24:38 +0000 (16:24 +0000)]
libubox: update to latest version, fixes ustream reuse and a few other minor issues

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38461

6 years agonetifd: Fix ifupdate events
Steven Barth [Sat, 19 Oct 2013 11:01:25 +0000 (11:01 +0000)]
netifd: Fix ifupdate events

SVN-Revision: 38458

6 years agocmake: upgrade to 2.8.12
Luka Perkov [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:38:26 +0000 (23:38 +0000)]
cmake: upgrade to 2.8.12

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38457

6 years agoodhcpd: various bugfixes
Steven Barth [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:39:48 +0000 (13:39 +0000)]
odhcpd: various bugfixes

SVN-Revision: 38454

6 years agonetifd: various improvements
Steven Barth [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:39:43 +0000 (13:39 +0000)]
netifd: various improvements

* Add ubus methods for global interface status
* Add ubus function to create nested interfaces
* Add protocol update notifications and hotplug legacy calls
* Fix: key to data elements point at wrong memory area
* Add support for source-restricted routes
* Add option "delegate" to toggle prefix delegation
* Reevaluate target routes also on interface update

SVN-Revision: 38453

6 years agort2800usb: merge a fix to slow down tx status polling (#13523)
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:39:10 +0000 (13:39 +0000)]
rt2800usb: merge a fix to slow down tx status polling (#13523)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38452

6 years agowpa_supplicant: fix beacon_int configuration option
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:47:47 +0000 (11:47 +0000)]
wpa_supplicant: fix beacon_int configuration option

wpa_supplicant expects beacon_int instead of beacon_interval in its config
file.

Signed-off-by: Bruno Randolf <br1@einfach.org>
SVN-Revision: 38451

6 years agox86: fix condition in base-files.mk
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:45:33 +0000 (11:45 +0000)]
x86: fix condition in base-files.mk

TARGET_x86_generic_Soekris48xx is not defined,
CONFIG_TARGET_x86_generic_Soekris48xx is

This changes makes it possible to override the network config for soekris net48xx
and net45xx targets.

Signed-off-by: Bruno Randolf <br1@einfach.org>
SVN-Revision: 38450

6 years agoiw: add patch to support 802.11j frequencies
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:43:02 +0000 (11:43 +0000)]
iw: add patch to support 802.11j frequencies

A similar change was recently merged in iw commit
58b46da26ab9b5ff31c7033e175351eb1301d9af

Signed-off-by: Bruno Randolf <br1@einfach.org>
SVN-Revision: 38449

6 years agoiwinfo: make 'type' visible in wrapped iwinfo
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:42:43 +0000 (11:42 +0000)]
iwinfo: make 'type' visible in wrapped iwinfo

There are several cases within 'luci' that attempt to access the interface
'type' from within the 'type' specific meta tables; however, 'type' is not
currently available there.  Replicate the common metadata in the 'type'
specific meta tables.

Signed-off-by: Nathan Hintz <nlhintz@hotmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 38448

6 years agouboot-envtools: update to 2013.10
Luka Perkov [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:39:28 +0000 (00:39 +0000)]
uboot-envtools: update to 2013.10

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38444

6 years agobuild: set owner root for all files on ubifs creation
Luka Perkov [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:11:20 +0000 (00:11 +0000)]
build: set owner root for all files on ubifs creation

When creating an image it makes no sense to have files owned by
the uid and gid on the host (and even creates a bug when for
example dropbear authorized_keys is included via env/files).

Signed-off-by: Joris de Vries <joris@apptrician.nl>
SVN-Revision: 38442

6 years agoimx6: reorganize build system
Luka Perkov [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:02:45 +0000 (00:02 +0000)]
imx6: reorganize build system

Changes include:

 * switching to profiles
 * adding ubifs support
 * building image for GW54XX board

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38441

6 years agoipkg-make-index: use more backwards-compatible openssl call for SHA256
Steven Barth [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:32:28 +0000 (19:32 +0000)]
ipkg-make-index: use more backwards-compatible openssl call for SHA256

SVN-Revision: 38440

6 years agobuild: drop FIT option until we actually need it
Luka Perkov [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:45:41 +0000 (15:45 +0000)]
build: drop FIT option until we actually need it

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38439

6 years agox86: Update kernel for alix2 to 3.10.15
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:03:11 +0000 (14:03 +0000)]
x86: Update kernel for alix2 to 3.10.15

Without this patch, the patch
target/linux/generic/patches-3.10/770-bgmac-backport.patch
would not apply.

Signed-off-by: Tobias Steinicke <tsteinicke@net.t-labs.tu-berlin.de>
SVN-Revision: 38438

6 years agonetifd: rename customopts to sendopts for consistency
Steven Barth [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 13:12:06 +0000 (13:12 +0000)]
netifd: rename customopts to sendopts for consistency

SVN-Revision: 38437

6 years agoAdded 'customopts' dhcp protocol option, which is an array passed along to udhcpc...
Steven Barth [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 12:55:40 +0000 (12:55 +0000)]
Added 'customopts' dhcp protocol option, which is an array passed along to udhcpc as series of -x options.

Signed-off-by: Markus Stenberg <markus.stenberg@iki.fi>
SVN-Revision: 38436

6 years agogcc 4.8-linaro: backport an upstream fix to fix asm goto miscompilation
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:57:44 +0000 (11:57 +0000)]
gcc 4.8-linaro: backport an upstream fix to fix asm goto miscompilation

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38435

6 years agoimx6: fix file names when building images
Luka Perkov [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:54:52 +0000 (11:54 +0000)]
imx6: fix file names when building images

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38434

6 years agoodhcp6c: fix parsing of IA_PD adverts
Steven Barth [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 07:19:32 +0000 (07:19 +0000)]
odhcp6c: fix parsing of IA_PD adverts

SVN-Revision: 38433

6 years agoimx6: enable FIT images
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 21:23:27 +0000 (21:23 +0000)]
imx6: enable FIT images

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38432

6 years agobuild: add menuconfig option for building FIT images
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 21:23:24 +0000 (21:23 +0000)]
build: add menuconfig option for building FIT images

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38431

6 years agobuild: move mkits.sh script to more common place
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:29:50 +0000 (10:29 +0000)]
build: move mkits.sh script to more common place

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38430

6 years agoodhcpd: add new experimental dhcp-server
Steven Barth [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 09:03:55 +0000 (09:03 +0000)]
odhcpd: add new experimental dhcp-server

SVN-Revision: 38428

6 years agokernel: imx6: add modules needed for sgtl5000 audio codec
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:59 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
kernel: imx6: add modules needed for sgtl5000 audio codec

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38427

6 years agoimx6: enable fixed voltage reulator
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:58 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: enable fixed voltage reulator

Fixed voltage regulator support is required by several drivers that have
regulator consumers, such as the sgtl5000 audio codec used on many i.MX6
boards.

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38426

6 years agoimx6: add support for gw52xx
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:57 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: add support for gw52xx

The Gateworks GW51xx family of products is based on the Freescale
i.MX6DL SoC and offers a small form-factor with peripherals such as:

 * i.MX6DL 512MB DDR3
 * 256MB NAND FLASH
 * 2x PCIe
 * 1x USB EHCI (to PCIe socket2)
 * 1x USB OTG (to front panel or PCIe socket1)
 * 1x uSD
 * LVDS
 * HDMI AudioVideo out
 * Analog Video in
 * Digital IO
 * Gateworks System Controller

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38425

6 years agoimx6: dts: update ventana dts
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:55 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: dts: update ventana dts

- fix spi chipselect for GW5400-A
- fix audmux pinctrl for GW54xx
- remove unused alias nodes
- remove unused regulator nodes (will be adding pmic nodes next)
- remove duplicate eeprom entries
- add regulator definitions
- fix sgtl5000 regulator reference
- add egalax touchscreen controller interrupt
- fix gw5400-a audmux pinctrl
- fix usb ehci alias

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38424

6 years agoimx6: split out ventana init patch from devicetree
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:54 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: split out ventana init patch from devicetree

SVN-Revision: 38423

6 years agoimx6: add pfuze100 regulator support
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:52 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: add pfuze100 regulator support

- backport driver
- apply patch to allow misprogrammed parts
- enable driver in kernel

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38422

6 years agoimx6: minor (cosmetic) changes in uci-defaults
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:51 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: minor (cosmetic) changes in uci-defaults

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38421

6 years agoimx6: add back bootargs
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:49 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: add back bootargs

They make our life easier when testing ramdisk images.

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38420

6 years agoubifs: remove breaking commas from ubi calls
Luka Perkov [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:37:31 +0000 (21:37 +0000)]
ubifs: remove breaking commas from ubi calls

The extra commas get output by the shell resulting in errors since
the commands that get called with those extra commas are then
malformed.

Signed-off-by: Joris de Vries <joris@apptrician.nl>
SVN-Revision: 38419

6 years agoralink: fix default vlan mapping for MT7620a_MT7610e
John Crispin [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 14:56:49 +0000 (14:56 +0000)]
ralink: fix default vlan mapping for MT7620a_MT7610e

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38418

6 years agodropbear: add dropbear.nl mirror, provided by dropbear maintainer
Jo-Philipp Wich [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:10:32 +0000 (13:10 +0000)]
dropbear: add dropbear.nl mirror, provided by dropbear maintainer

Signed-off-by: Catalin Patulea <cat@vv.carleton.ca>
SVN-Revision: 38413

6 years agoopenvpn: make comp_lzo a parameter
Luka Perkov [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 12:42:58 +0000 (12:42 +0000)]
openvpn: make comp_lzo a parameter

Possible parameters are yes, no and adaptive. See manpage for more information.

Signed-off-by: Philipp Borgers <borgers@mi.fu-berlin.de>
SVN-Revision: 38412

6 years agoopenvpn-easy-rsa: restore essential patch to make it actually work on the target...
Jo-Philipp Wich [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 12:23:21 +0000 (12:23 +0000)]
openvpn-easy-rsa: restore essential patch to make it actually work on the target (#14324)

SVN-Revision: 38411

6 years agouci: upgrade to latest git version
Luka Perkov [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:32:28 +0000 (11:32 +0000)]
uci: upgrade to latest git version

Fixes issues with UBIFS file system when due to unclean shutdown files would
end up with size 0. Furthermore, few style fixes are included too.

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38410

6 years agompc85xx: revert the napi polling code to the one from an older kernel version to...
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:20:06 +0000 (11:20 +0000)]
mpc85xx: revert the napi polling code to the one from an older kernel version to fix stability issues (#14020)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38409

6 years agoimx23: build DCP crypto co-processor support by default
Zoltan Herpai [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 22:43:50 +0000 (22:43 +0000)]
imx23: build DCP crypto co-processor support by default

Signed-off-by: Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@uid0.hu>
SVN-Revision: 38408

6 years agomxs: add support for I2SE Duckbill devices
Zoltan Herpai [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:22:40 +0000 (21:22 +0000)]
mxs: add support for I2SE Duckbill devices

Signed-off-by: Michael Heimpold <mhei@heimpold.de>
Signed-off-by: Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@uid0.hu>
SVN-Revision: 38407

6 years agomxs: improve image generation support
Zoltan Herpai [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:00:01 +0000 (21:00 +0000)]
mxs: improve image generation support

Signed-off-by: Michael Heimpold <mhei@heimpold.de>
Signed-off-by: Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@uid0.hu>
SVN-Revision: 38406

6 years agomxs: enable device tree support in /proc
Zoltan Herpai [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:53:06 +0000 (19:53 +0000)]
mxs: enable device tree support in /proc

Signed-off-by: Michael Heimpold <mhei@heimpold.de>
Signed-off-by: Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@uid0.hu>
SVN-Revision: 38405

6 years agokirkwood: drop 3.3.x kernel version
Luka Perkov [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:46:45 +0000 (19:46 +0000)]
kirkwood: drop 3.3.x kernel version

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38404

6 years agouboot-envtools: update kirkwood scripts
Luka Perkov [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:46:43 +0000 (19:46 +0000)]
uboot-envtools: update kirkwood scripts

Also, scripts can be installed as data so let's change that here too.

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38403

6 years agokirkwood: upgrade to 3.10.15
Luka Perkov [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:46:40 +0000 (19:46 +0000)]
kirkwood: upgrade to 3.10.15

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38402

6 years agoelftosb: support static linking
Zoltan Herpai [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:45:31 +0000 (19:45 +0000)]
elftosb: support static linking

Signed-off-by: Michael Heimpold <mhei@heimpold.de>
Signed-off-by: Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@uid0.hu>
SVN-Revision: 38400

6 years agort2x00: fix rf id for rt3352 (#14322)
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:40:30 +0000 (19:40 +0000)]
rt2x00: fix rf id for rt3352 (#14322)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38399

6 years agoath9k: add some more pending fixes / optimizations
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:38:42 +0000 (19:38 +0000)]
ath9k: add some more pending fixes / optimizations

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38398

6 years agoath5k: fix tx status processing errors (causing packet loss and throughput issues)
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:20:05 +0000 (19:20 +0000)]
ath5k: fix tx status processing errors (causing packet loss and throughput issues)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38396

6 years agoath9k: reduce rx buffer allocation size
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:20:02 +0000 (19:20 +0000)]
ath9k: reduce rx buffer allocation size

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38395

6 years agoimx23: rename imx23 to mxs for upcoming imx23/28 support
Zoltan Herpai [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:01:23 +0000 (19:01 +0000)]
imx23: rename imx23 to mxs for upcoming imx23/28 support

Signed-off-by: Michael Heimpold <mhei@heimpold.de>
Signed-off-by: Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@uid0.hu>
SVN-Revision: 38394

6 years agoodhcp6c: various fixes
Steven Barth [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 18:53:02 +0000 (18:53 +0000)]
odhcp6c: various fixes

* Make SOL_MAX_RT configurable and default back to 120s
* Prefer servers with bigger prefixes (allows to use Comcast /60)
* Don't hang indefinitely if DHCPv6 REQUEST is not answered

Signed-off-by: Steven Barth <steven@midlink.org>
SVN-Revision: 38393

6 years agoubox: fix extroot after kmodloader changes
Jo-Philipp Wich [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:01:06 +0000 (13:01 +0000)]
ubox: fix extroot after kmodloader changes

The kmodloader executable disregarded the global directory prefix in
scan_module_folder() leading to a broken extroot for non-builtin modules.

Update to current git head to fix the prefix handling again.

SVN-Revision: 38392

6 years agoopkg: ignore empty fields in package lists
Steven Barth [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:09:58 +0000 (08:09 +0000)]
opkg: ignore empty fields in package lists

This is to work around issues with package list generators creating
empty fields in some environments.

Based on a patch by Paul Selkrik <pselkrik@isc.org>
Signed-off-by: Steven Barth <steven@midlink.org>
SVN-Revision: 38390

6 years agoiputils: do not compile this for brcm47xx with -O2
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:51:33 +0000 (22:51 +0000)]
iputils: do not compile this for brcm47xx with -O2

ping is now working for me with -Os on brcm47xx.
This revert r26278.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38389

6 years agobrcm47xx: activate ARP daemon support
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:46:18 +0000 (22:46 +0000)]
brcm47xx: activate ARP daemon support

This just add some bytes to the kernel and is activated on other targets.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38388

6 years agoswitch: remove old switch driver
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:15:31 +0000 (22:15 +0000)]
switch: remove old switch driver

The switch driver is not used by brcm47xx any more and can be removed,
instead of this switch driver b53 is used now.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38387

6 years agocobalt: do not build userland with support for mips1
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:10:57 +0000 (22:10 +0000)]
cobalt: do not build userland with support for mips1

Without specifying -march gcc uses -march=mips1 by default, but that
causes problems when compiling openssl. Use -march=r5000 instead to
compile a userland optimized for the CPU used on this device.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38386

6 years agomac80211: b43: fix prefix for config options
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:25:12 +0000 (20:25 +0000)]
mac80211: b43: fix prefix for config options

Config options in backports are starting with CPTCFG and not with CONFIG_.
CONFIG_B43_BCMA was never true.

This closes #13883.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38385

6 years agokernel: update kernel to 3.10.15
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 19:28:29 +0000 (19:28 +0000)]
kernel: update kernel to 3.10.15

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38384

6 years agobrcm47xx: fix detection of some boards
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 19:27:24 +0000 (19:27 +0000)]
brcm47xx: fix detection of some boards

This adds some more boards.

This fixes parts of #14316 and #14133.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38383

6 years agoar71xx: Fix sysupgrade when upgrading to images with small rootfs partition
Vasilis Tsiligiannis [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:39:09 +0000 (18:39 +0000)]
ar71xx: Fix sysupgrade when upgrading to images with small rootfs partition

Signed-off-by: Vasilis Tsiligiannis <acinonyx@openwrt.gr>
SVN-Revision: 38382

6 years agoubifs: when creating ubi(fs) images profile originated arguments have priority
Luka Perkov [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 03:35:15 +0000 (03:35 +0000)]
ubifs: when creating ubi(fs) images profile originated arguments have priority

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38381

6 years agoimage: introduce MkuImageARM function
Luka Perkov [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 03:35:14 +0000 (03:35 +0000)]
image: introduce MkuImageARM function

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38380

6 years agokirkwood: enable appended dtb (3.10.x)
Luka Perkov [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 03:35:13 +0000 (03:35 +0000)]
kirkwood: enable appended dtb (3.10.x)

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38379

6 years agozd1201: fix url to zd1201 firmware
Hauke Mehrtens [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:36:08 +0000 (22:36 +0000)]
zd1201: fix url to zd1201 firmware

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38378

6 years agoyaffs2: the yaffs2 git moved
Hauke Mehrtens [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:34:45 +0000 (22:34 +0000)]
yaffs2: the yaffs2 git moved

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38377

6 years agolantiq: add some missing PKG_SOURCE_URLs
Hauke Mehrtens [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:33:55 +0000 (22:33 +0000)]
lantiq: add some missing PKG_SOURCE_URLs

These URLs where missing and causes build failures.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38376

6 years agoubifs: enable building modular images
Luka Perkov [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 21:44:48 +0000 (21:44 +0000)]
ubifs: enable building modular images

Now it is possible to build ubi/ubifs images for only selected boards inside
single target.

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38375

6 years agoimage: if possible use profile name when building .tar.gz images
Luka Perkov [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 21:44:46 +0000 (21:44 +0000)]
image: if possible use profile name when building .tar.gz images

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38374

6 years agokernel: add kirkwood thermal module
Luka Perkov [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 16:26:55 +0000 (16:26 +0000)]
kernel: add kirkwood thermal module

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38371

6 years agoar7: drop linux 3.9 support
Jonas Gorski [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:50:47 +0000 (10:50 +0000)]
ar7: drop linux 3.9 support

Linux 3.9 is EOL since quite a while, no need to keep support for it.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38370

6 years agoar7: add support for linux 3.10 and switch to it
Jonas Gorski [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:50:44 +0000 (10:50 +0000)]
ar7: add support for linux 3.10 and switch to it

Run tested on WAG354Gv2.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38369

6 years agomvswitch: fix compilation for linux 3.10
Jonas Gorski [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:50:39 +0000 (10:50 +0000)]
mvswitch: fix compilation for linux 3.10

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38368

6 years agoacx-mac80211: update to latest version
Jonas Gorski [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:50:35 +0000 (10:50 +0000)]
acx-mac80211: update to latest version

Fixes compilation for linux 3.10.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38367

6 years agoar7-atm: fix compilation for linux 3.10
Jonas Gorski [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:50:19 +0000 (10:50 +0000)]
ar7-atm: fix compilation for linux 3.10

Update proc code to new proc_create to allow compilation with
linux 3.10+.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38366

6 years agodnsmasq: add option broadcast to host sections
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 11 Oct 2013 18:33:15 +0000 (18:33 +0000)]
dnsmasq: add option broadcast to host sections

There are certain consumer devices which are outliers in protocol conformance.
An example is Samsung bluray players, which require broadcast DHCP responses
(on Ethernet only, strangely not on Wifi).

By specifying:

config host
...
option broadcast 1

this will enable the response to be sent as an Ethernet broadcast and not as
a unicast.

Signed-off-by: Philip Prindeville <philipp@redfish-solutions.com>
SVN-Revision: 38365

6 years agomake the generated images actually flashable on the Unifi devices.
Imre Kaloz [Fri, 11 Oct 2013 15:41:42 +0000 (15:41 +0000)]
make the generated images actually flashable on the Unifi devices.

Signed-off-by: Imre Kaloz <kaloz@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38364

6 years agoath9k: fix rx issues introduced in my last commit (fixes #14307)
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:10:45 +0000 (21:10 +0000)]
ath9k: fix rx issues introduced in my last commit (fixes #14307)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38362

6 years agofirewall: small improvements in nat reflection
Jo-Philipp Wich [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:15:10 +0000 (18:15 +0000)]
firewall: small improvements in nat reflection

- do not insert duplicate rules when setting up reflection to a zone containing multiple interfaces
- set up reflection for any protocol, not just TCP and UDP

SVN-Revision: 38361

6 years agoIncorrect checkout of git submodules
Jo-Philipp Wich [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:01:50 +0000 (15:01 +0000)]
Incorrect checkout of git submodules

When checking out git packages, buildroot doesn't seem to track the revisions
correctly of any submodules referenced by that project. As a result, the
submodule stays at whatever revision was referenced by the head of the master
branch. Running a 'git submodule update' after the checkout fixes this problem.

Signed-off-by: Owen Kirby <osk@exegin.com>
SVN-Revision: 38359

6 years agoppp: correct module loaded check in proto_pptp_setup
Jo-Philipp Wich [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:58:12 +0000 (14:58 +0000)]
ppp: correct module loaded check in proto_pptp_setup

proto_pptp_setup is responsible for loading the required modules to establish
a pptp connection to a foreign peer. The function checks whether all required
modules are already loaded, before actually loading them.

It seems that the filter being used to accomplish this, is not restrictive
enough in some cases. For instance when pptp nat helper modules are present on
a system, and already loaded before a pptp connection is enabled. Then the
search filter (possibly) returns the following for module=pptp, where actually
no matches are expected, resulting in the pptp.ko module not being loaded,
thereby failing to establish the pptp connection.

# module="pptp" ; grep "$module" /proc/modules
nf_nat_pptp 1312 0 - Live 0x86ce7000
nf_conntrack_pptp 3072 1 nf_nat_pptp, Live 0x86cb9000
nf_nat_proto_gre 784 1 nf_nat_pptp, Live 0x86cba000
nf_conntrack_proto_gre 2368 1 nf_conntrack_pptp, Live 0x86cbf000
nf_nat 9792 13 nf_nat_rtsp,nf_nat_tftp,nf_nat_sip,nf_nat_pptp,nf_nat_h323,nf_nat_proto_gre,nf_nat_amanda,nf_nat_irc,nf_nat_ftp,ipt_REDIRECT,ipt_NETMAP,ipt_MASQUERADE,iptable_nat, Live 0x86ca8000
nf_conntrack 37264 31 nf_nat_rtsp,nf_conntrack_rtsp,nf_nat_tftp,nf_conntrack_tftp,nf_nat_snmp_basic,nf_conntrack_snmp,nf_nat_sip,nf_conntrack_sip,nf_nat_pptp,nf_conntrack_pptp,nf_nat_h323,nf_conntrack_h323,nf_conntrack_proto_gre,nf_nat_amanda,nf_conntrack_amanda,nf_conntrack_broadcast,nf_nat_irc,nf_conntrack_irc,nf_nat_ftp,nf_conntrack_ftp,ipt_MASQUERADE,iptable_nat,nf_nat,xt_helper,xt_connmark,xt_connbytes,xt_conntrack,xt_CT,xt_NOTRACK,xt_state,nf_conntrack_ipv4, Live 0x86c90000

The search filter can be made more accurate/restrictive, by requiring the
occurance of the exact name of the module at the beginning of a line in
/proc/modules.

# module="pptp" ; grep "^$module " /proc/modules
pptp 13296 2 - Live 0x86e80000

Signed-off-by: Tijs Van Buggenhout <tvb@able.be>
SVN-Revision: 38358

6 years agodropbear: update to 2013.59 (released 4 october 2013)
Jo-Philipp Wich [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:42:05 +0000 (14:42 +0000)]
dropbear: update to 2013.59 (released 4 october 2013)

- drop mirror www.mirrors.wiretapped.net (not working anymore)
- drop patch 300-ipv6_addr_port_split.patch, included upstream
- refresh patches
- various upstream changes: http://matt.ucc.asn.au/dropbear/CHANGES

Signed-off-by: Catalin Patulea <cat@vv.carleton.ca>
SVN-Revision: 38356

6 years agox86: kvm: disable squashfs and jffs2 images by default
Jo-Philipp Wich [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:40:52 +0000 (14:40 +0000)]
x86: kvm: disable squashfs and jffs2 images by default

SVN-Revision: 38355

6 years agoath9k: add some cleanups and minor fixes
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:31:22 +0000 (14:31 +0000)]
ath9k: add some cleanups and minor fixes

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38354

6 years agokernel: add default config for ARM_ERRATA symbols for kernel 3.3
Hauke Mehrtens [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:13:54 +0000 (11:13 +0000)]
kernel: add default config for ARM_ERRATA symbols for kernel 3.3

Commit r37470 did not add a default conig for the ARM_ERRATA symbols for kernel 3.3.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38352

6 years agoopenvpn: rework initscript (fixes #14299)
Luka Perkov [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:25:09 +0000 (11:25 +0000)]
openvpn: rework initscript (fixes #14299)

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38351

6 years agoprocd: fix command handling in procd_add_instance()
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:07:23 +0000 (11:07 +0000)]
procd: fix command handling in procd_add_instance()

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38350

6 years agoIPv6 support should depend on if we've enabled it
Imre Kaloz [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:03:00 +0000 (11:03 +0000)]
IPv6 support should depend on if we've enabled it

Signed-off-by: Imre Kaloz <kaloz@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38349

6 years agoralink: fixes mpr a1/a2 network setup
John Crispin [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:08:52 +0000 (10:08 +0000)]
ralink: fixes mpr a1/a2 network setup

Signed-off-by: Suschman <suschman@gmx.net>
Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38348

6 years agomac80211: rtlwifi: Align private space in rtl_priv struct
Hauke Mehrtens [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 09:13:41 +0000 (09:13 +0000)]
mac80211: rtlwifi: Align private space in rtl_priv struct

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38346

6 years agoralink: add support for the mt7530 eval board
John Crispin [Tue, 8 Oct 2013 21:10:15 +0000 (21:10 +0000)]
ralink: add support for the mt7530 eval board

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38345