openwrt/staging/lynxis/omap.git
2 years agoodhcp6c: fix PKG_SOURCE_URL
Hans Dedecker [Wed, 1 Feb 2017 20:14:01 +0000 (21:14 +0100)]
odhcp6c: fix PKG_SOURCE_URL

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
2 years agoodhcpd: update to git HEAD version
Hans Dedecker [Wed, 1 Feb 2017 19:59:49 +0000 (20:59 +0100)]
odhcpd: update to git HEAD version

3317c86 dhcpv6-ia: apply lease delete based on assignment bound state
df50429 odhcpd: properly handle netlink messages (FS#388)
83d72cf odhcpd: fix coding style

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
2 years agokernel: fix BCM54612E PHY support
Rafał Miłecki [Wed, 1 Feb 2017 19:53:15 +0000 (20:53 +0100)]
kernel: fix BCM54612E PHY support

This backports upstream commit 62e13097c46c ("net: phy: broadcom: rehook
BCM54612E specific init")

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agoath10k-firmware: revert faulty PKG_SOURCE_DATE change from 7cb27b46
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 1 Feb 2017 17:04:30 +0000 (18:04 +0100)]
ath10k-firmware: revert faulty PKG_SOURCE_DATE change from 7cb27b46

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoath10k-firmware: update qca9984 firmware and board data
Pavel Kubelun [Wed, 1 Feb 2017 12:10:51 +0000 (15:10 +0300)]
ath10k-firmware: update qca9984 firmware and board data

Fixes firmware crash in rare cases and a bug
ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: received unexpected tx_fetch_ind event: in
push mode
for those who kept experiencing it after previous firmware update.

Signed-off-by: Pavel Kubelun <be.dissent@gmail.com>
2 years agomt76: update to the latest version
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 1 Feb 2017 15:37:14 +0000 (16:37 +0100)]
mt76: update to the latest version

Uses upstream code to parse DT supported band/frequency information.
Update existing .dts files to the new format and remove unnecessary
overrides.

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoramips: remove DT pcie nodes for GL-MT300A/N
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 1 Feb 2017 12:53:57 +0000 (13:53 +0100)]
ramips: remove DT pcie nodes for GL-MT300A/N

These devices don't have a secondary wifi chip

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agortl8366_smi: add linux 4.4 compatibility
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:56:48 +0000 (13:56 +0100)]
rtl8366_smi: add linux 4.4 compatibility

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoath10k-ct: depend on kmod-hwmon-core, it gets used when CONFIG_THERMAL is set
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:52:33 +0000 (13:52 +0100)]
ath10k-ct: depend on kmod-hwmon-core, it gets used when CONFIG_THERMAL is set

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoath10k-ct: fix kernel api compatibility issues
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:04:32 +0000 (13:04 +0100)]
ath10k-ct: fix kernel api compatibility issues

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agorotary-gpio-custom: depend on Linux 3.18 and 4.4 (will not work on newer kernels)
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 11:49:55 +0000 (12:49 +0100)]
rotary-gpio-custom: depend on Linux 3.18 and 4.4 (will not work on newer kernels)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoxtables-addons: update to version 2.12
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 11:53:39 +0000 (12:53 +0100)]
xtables-addons: update to version 2.12

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoath10k-ct: Support ath10k CT firmware for 9887 chipsets.
Ben Greear [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 00:11:27 +0000 (16:11 -0800)]
ath10k-ct: Support ath10k CT firmware for 9887 chipsets.

And, update support for 9880 chipsets.  The new firmware
fixes a regression with EAPOL 4/4 packets added in
a recent commit.

It also fixes a case where the firmware would improperly try
to use STBC when configured for 1x1 (as 9887 always is).

Signed-off-by: Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>
2 years agoath10k-ct: Fix performance of 2x2 hardware running 3x3 firmware.
Ben Greear [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 00:11:26 +0000 (16:11 -0800)]
ath10k-ct: Fix performance of 2x2 hardware running 3x3 firmware.

The driver had a bug when calculating the rateset.  This resolves
that and allows full VHT mcs rates on 2x2 hardware.

Signed-off-by: Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>
2 years agoleds-apu2: add compatibility for linux 4.9
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 10:55:22 +0000 (11:55 +0100)]
leds-apu2: add compatibility for linux 4.9

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agogpio-nct5104d: add compatibility for linux 4.9
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 10:55:12 +0000 (11:55 +0100)]
gpio-nct5104d: add compatibility for linux 4.9

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agolantiq: enable SMP for XRX200
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 4 Aug 2016 10:38:01 +0000 (12:38 +0200)]
lantiq: enable SMP for XRX200

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoscripts/getver.sh: append short git hash based on upstream commit
Magnus Kroken [Sat, 14 Jan 2017 21:34:01 +0000 (22:34 +0100)]
scripts/getver.sh: append short git hash based on upstream commit

The short git hash suffix printed by getver.sh is taken from the
latest local commit, change this to use the hash from latest
upstream commit if available. This is considered the intended
behavior based on commit message a642a11faca87e2a7bddc1fadb54253e2fc26e84,
introducing getver.sh.

Signed-off-by: Magnus Kroken <mkroken@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agogcc: remove obsolete uclibc patch
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 1 Feb 2017 07:22:27 +0000 (08:22 +0100)]
gcc: remove obsolete uclibc patch

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agobcm53xx: fix LAN MAC address for devices that use eth2 originally
Rafał Miłecki [Tue, 31 Jan 2017 12:53:46 +0000 (13:53 +0100)]
bcm53xx: fix LAN MAC address for devices that use eth2 originally

We override default Ethernet interface with eth0 which often uses random
MAC due to missing proper NVRAM entry. Fix this by manually assigning
MAC in the config.

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agotoolchain/gcc: reduce source directory size by about 420 MB
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 1 Feb 2017 07:29:06 +0000 (08:29 +0100)]
toolchain/gcc: reduce source directory size by about 420 MB

Remove gcc testsuite, ada and libjava (if not selected)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agobuild: keep recursive dependency check stampfiles up to date
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 1 Feb 2017 13:44:22 +0000 (14:44 +0100)]
build: keep recursive dependency check stampfiles up to date

Since the main stamp file depends on the _check stampfile, the _check
stampfile needs to be created on the first run as well.

Fixes spurious rebuilds with CONFIG_AUTOREBUILD=y

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agomvebu: fix usb port leds
Mathias Kresin [Tue, 24 Jan 2017 22:04:10 +0000 (23:04 +0100)]
mvebu: fix usb port leds

All mvebu boards have three USB LEDs. The first one is used for the
USB1 port.

There are two LEDs related to the second USB port. The top (bar) LED
gets bright in case any USB device is connected to the second USB port.

If the connected device is an USB 3 (SuperSpeed) device, the small dot
LED bellow the "bar" LED gets also bright.

While at it, use a name for the USB LEDs that matches the names printed
on the case.

Fixes: FS#423, FS#425

Signed-off-by: Kabuli Chana <newtownbuild@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mathias Kresin <dev@kresin.me>
2 years agokernel: backport bgmac support for external PHYs
Rafał Miłecki [Tue, 31 Jan 2017 21:01:05 +0000 (22:01 +0100)]
kernel: backport bgmac support for external PHYs

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agokernel: use upstream accepted bgmac fix for BCM47186B0
Rafał Miłecki [Tue, 31 Jan 2017 20:08:18 +0000 (21:08 +0100)]
kernel: use upstream accepted bgmac fix for BCM47186B0

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agokernel: rename bgmac patches to squeeze them
Rafał Miłecki [Tue, 31 Jan 2017 20:00:51 +0000 (21:00 +0100)]
kernel: rename bgmac patches to squeeze them

This is a pure rename without any changes. It makes maintaining bgmac
simpler and will hopefully make adding new kernel a bit easier.

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agoodhcp6c: use LEDE_GIT in package source url
Hans Dedecker [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:15:18 +0000 (15:15 +0100)]
odhcp6c: use LEDE_GIT in package source url

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
2 years agomt76: update to the latest version
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 31 Jan 2017 20:28:28 +0000 (21:28 +0100)]
mt76: update to the latest version

Fixes DFS detection false positive issues

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agokernel: update bcma to fix devm memory leaks
Rafał Miłecki [Tue, 31 Jan 2017 13:21:53 +0000 (14:21 +0100)]
kernel: update bcma to fix devm memory leaks

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agomac80211: start hostapd with logging wpa_printf messages to syslog
Rafał Miłecki [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:32:00 +0000 (07:32 +0100)]
mac80211: start hostapd with logging wpa_printf messages to syslog

Some debugging/error messages are printed using wpa_printf and this
change allows finally reading them out of the syslog.

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agohostapd: enable support for logging wpa_printf messages to syslog
Rafał Miłecki [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:31:59 +0000 (07:31 +0100)]
hostapd: enable support for logging wpa_printf messages to syslog

This will allow starting hostapd with the new -s parameter and finally
read all (error) messages from the syslog.

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agoath9k: remove the deaf rx path state check patch
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 31 Jan 2017 10:38:25 +0000 (11:38 +0100)]
ath9k: remove the deaf rx path state check patch

This needs to be refined and reworked before we can safely leave it
enabled by default

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agomdns: update to the latest version
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 31 Jan 2017 10:23:02 +0000 (11:23 +0100)]
mdns: update to the latest version

- fixes unaligned acccesses, causing DNS parsing issues on ARMv5
- fixes service timeout handling

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agodownload.pl: fix detecting download errors with curl
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 31 Jan 2017 10:22:21 +0000 (11:22 +0100)]
download.pl: fix detecting download errors with curl

Avoid treating error pages as successfully downloaded content

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoramips: add support for Buffalo WCR-1166DS
FUKAUMI Naoki [Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:05:56 +0000 (01:05 +0900)]
ramips: add support for Buffalo WCR-1166DS

Buffalo WCR-1166DS is a small wireless router with

 - MT7628AN + MT7612E
 - 64MiB DDR2 SDRAM
 - 16MiB SPI flash
 - 2T2R 11ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
 - 2x 10/100M ethernet switch
 - 8x programmable LED
 - 3x button
 - UART pad on PCB (J2: 3.3V, GND, TX, RX)

factory image can be installed via stock web UI.

due to the "dual image" function in the bootloader, the second half of
the SPI flash ("firmware2" partition) cannot be used as a part of the
file system.

Signed-off-by: FUKAUMI Naoki <naobsd@gmail.com>
2 years agobcm53xx: build factory images for WZR-900DHP series
FUKAUMI Naoki [Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:05:55 +0000 (01:05 +0900)]
bcm53xx: build factory images for WZR-900DHP series

only factory images for DHP-EU and DHP2-JP (fw ver. 2.x) are built.

this will not work for DHP-JP/AP/TW (fw ver. 1.x) because they use
different buffalo_csum() formula.

Signed-off-by: FUKAUMI Naoki <naobsd@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agofirmware-utils: improve tools for Buffalo DHP series
FUKAUMI Naoki [Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:05:54 +0000 (01:05 +0900)]
firmware-utils: improve tools for Buffalo DHP series

some of Buffalo DHP series use slightly different trx magic, buffalo-enc,
buffalo-tag, and factory image begin with 'bgn'.

this patch adds support for building those images.

Signed-off-by: FUKAUMI Naoki <naobsd@gmail.com>
2 years agoramips: add missing DTS pcie node for WSR-600
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 31 Jan 2017 09:27:25 +0000 (10:27 +0100)]
ramips: add missing DTS pcie node for WSR-600

Enables PCI bus and support for the MT7603 and RT5592 chips

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoodhcpd: use LEDE_GIT in package source url
Hans Dedecker [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 21:15:48 +0000 (22:15 +0100)]
odhcpd: use LEDE_GIT in package source url

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
2 years agoqemu: rename internal crypto/aes symbols
Stijn Tintel [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 16:47:11 +0000 (17:47 +0100)]
qemu: rename internal crypto/aes symbols

Qemu's local AES code defines symbols that conflict with
LibreSSL/OpenSSL's libcrypto. Rename them to avoid build problems.

See upstream commit c8d70e59738e672021926c7747af8ef9dea15c82.

Fixes FS#444.

Signed-off-by: Stijn Tintel <stijn@linux-ipv6.be>
2 years agoiproute2: cake: update cake support
Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant [Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:44:30 +0000 (16:44 +0000)]
iproute2: cake: update cake support

Updated cake's tc patch to match the official cake repository
formatting.

Signed-off-by: Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant <kevin@darbyshire-bryant.me.uk>
2 years agokmod-sched-cake: Bump to latest version
Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant [Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:38:59 +0000 (16:38 +0000)]
kmod-sched-cake: Bump to latest version

wash, mpu & some memory optimisation have now made it to the official
cake repository.

Point LEDE to the official repository.

Signed-off-by: Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant <kevin@darbyshire-bryant.me.uk>
2 years agoodhcp6c: update to git HEAD version
Hans Dedecker [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:03:29 +0000 (15:03 +0100)]
odhcp6c: update to git HEAD version

c13b6a0 dhcpv6: fix white space error
e9d80cc dhcpv6: trigger restart of DHCPv6 state machine when not
receiving statefull options
c7122ec update README
419fb63 dhcpv6: server unicast option support

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
2 years agobcm53xx: suppress osafeloader info error messages during flashing
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 10:46:08 +0000 (11:46 +0100)]
bcm53xx: suppress osafeloader info error messages during flashing

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agolantiq: fix unaligned access in xrx200_poll_rx()
Alexander Couzens [Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:23:16 +0000 (17:23 +0100)]
lantiq: fix unaligned access in xrx200_poll_rx()

Signed-off-by: Alexander Couzens <lynxis@fe80.eu>
2 years agobase-files: don't overwrite model name set by target
Mathias Kresin [Sat, 28 Jan 2017 15:19:35 +0000 (16:19 +0100)]
base-files: don't overwrite model name set by target

The condition is always true due to the literal string followed the
-n test parameter. A model name set by target scripts always gets
overwritten this way.

Change the condition to check for an already existing destination file
as it was before 5e85ae9 ("base-files: fix error message during boot").

Signed-off-by: Mathias Kresin <dev@kresin.me>
2 years agohostapd: backport support for sending debug messages to the syslog
Rafał Miłecki [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 07:32:00 +0000 (08:32 +0100)]
hostapd: backport support for sending debug messages to the syslog

It wasn't possible to read hostapd wpa_printf messages unless running
hostapd manually. It was because hostapd was printing them using vprintf
and not directly to the syslog.

We were trying to workaround this problem by redirecting STDIN_FILENO
and STDOUT_FILENO but it was working only for the initialization phase.
As soon as hostapd did os_daemonize our solution stopped working.

Please note despite the subject this change doesn't affect debug level
messages only but just everything printed by hostapd with wpa_printf
including MSG_ERROR-s. This makes it even more important as reading
error messages can be quite useful for debugging.

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agorpcd: Explicitly link with lcrypt
Florian Fainelli [Sun, 1 Jan 2017 00:13:34 +0000 (16:13 -0800)]
rpcd: Explicitly link with lcrypt

Fixes build issues with some toolchains that don't add lcrypt in the default
search paths:

CMakeFiles/rpcd.dir/session.c.o: In function `rpc_login_test_password':
build_dir/target-mipsel-linux-gnu/rpcd-2016-12-03-0577cfc1/session.c:823: undefined reference to `crypt'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <f.fainelli@gmail.com>
2 years agotoolchain: Broaden the executable loader pattern
Florian Fainelli [Sun, 1 Jan 2017 00:13:35 +0000 (16:13 -0800)]
toolchain: Broaden the executable loader pattern

Some toolchains will produce executables with an interpreter that is e.g:
ld.so.1 (typically a symbolic link). Due to our current LIBC_SPEC_FILE value,
we would not be able to copy this symbolic link/file over to the rootfs and
executables would fail to load. Extend the search pattern to include all
ld*.so* files that could be needed.

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <f.fainelli@gmail.com>
2 years agobuild: Suffix build directory with _$(LIBC) for external toolchains
Florian Fainelli [Sun, 15 Jan 2017 04:04:38 +0000 (20:04 -0800)]
build: Suffix build directory with _$(LIBC) for external toolchains

For external toolchain, we also know the type of C library used, and the
toolchain triplet may not always be reflective of that, therefore make
$(TARGET_DIR_NAME) suffixed with _$(LIBC).

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <f.fainelli@gmail.com>
2 years agoledtrig-netdev: don't cancel work on events for different interfaces
Sergey Sergeev [Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:01:40 +0000 (19:01 +0300)]
ledtrig-netdev: don't cancel work on events for different interfaces

This fixes logic bug(in function netdev_trig_notify) introduced in
0b2991a8ed32b5d9ba0a7c3441a72e1c1a1c4fde commit.
Events triggered by different interfaces were stopping work queue so it
wasn't working for tx/rx mode.

Signed-off-by: Sergey Sergeev <adron@yapic.net>
2 years agoar71xx: add missing DEVICE_TITLE for mikrotik devices
Felix Fietkau [Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:32:40 +0000 (17:32 +0100)]
ar71xx: add missing DEVICE_TITLE for mikrotik devices

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agobusybox: update to 1.26.2
Magnus Kroken [Sun, 15 Jan 2017 01:21:41 +0000 (02:21 +0100)]
busybox: update to 1.26.2

Refresh patches, delete patches that have been applied upstream.

Signed-off-by: Magnus Kroken <mkroken@gmail.com>
Tested-by: Koen Vandeputte <koen.vandeputte@ncentric.com>
Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name> [fix defaults]
2 years agobusybox: convert netmsg and lock applet to "new style" applet definition
Magnus Kroken [Sun, 15 Jan 2017 01:21:40 +0000 (02:21 +0100)]
busybox: convert netmsg and lock applet to "new style" applet definition

The "new style" busybox applet approach moves all config and build
definitions related to an applet to its .c file. This makes the
patches easier to maintain, as they only add new files to the busybox
build directory, without modifying BusyBox files.

Signed-off-by: Magnus Kroken <mkroken@gmail.com>
Tested-by: Koen Vandeputte <koen.vandeputte@ncentric.com>
2 years agoar71xx: prepare jffs2 partition properly in factory.bin for BHR-4GRV2
FUKAUMI Naoki [Fri, 9 Dec 2016 08:53:15 +0000 (17:53 +0900)]
ar71xx: prepare jffs2 partition properly in factory.bin for BHR-4GRV2

"pad-rootfs" is required just after "append-rootfs".

Signed-off-by: FUKAUMI Naoki <naobsd@gmail.com>
2 years agomxs: remove stale references to obsolete kernel module packages
Michael Heimpold [Sat, 28 Jan 2017 15:32:34 +0000 (16:32 +0100)]
mxs: remove stale references to obsolete kernel module packages

Commit 29443e2 (mxs: remove modules.mk, select drivers in the kernel config)
missed to remove these references, so cleanup it now.

Signed-off-by: Michael Heimpold <mhei@heimpold.de>
2 years agokernel: make BCM54210E PHY code work with 4.4
Rafał Miłecki [Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:14:50 +0000 (17:14 +0100)]
kernel: make BCM54210E PHY code work with 4.4

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agokernel: backport BCM54210E PHY support
Rafał Miłecki [Sat, 28 Jan 2017 15:50:06 +0000 (16:50 +0100)]
kernel: backport BCM54210E PHY support

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agolantiq: fix brnImage signature for the VGV7510KW22BRN images
Mathias Kresin [Sat, 28 Jan 2017 11:36:15 +0000 (12:36 +0100)]
lantiq: fix brnImage signature for the VGV7510KW22BRN images

The VGV7510KW22BRN and VGV7519BRN do not have the same brnImage
signature. It was accidentally changed with ba42c1d ("lantiq: un-macro
the image building code").

Signed-off-by: Mathias Kresin <dev@kresin.me>
2 years agoopenssl: update to version 1.0.2k
Hauke Mehrtens [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 22:36:45 +0000 (23:36 +0100)]
openssl: update to version 1.0.2k

This fixes the following security problems:
CVE-2017-3731: Truncated packet could crash via OOB read
CVE-2017-3732: BN_mod_exp may produce incorrect results on x86_64
CVE-2016-7055: Montgomery multiplication may produce incorrect results

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
2 years agokernel: bump to 4.4.45
Koen Vandeputte [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 14:18:00 +0000 (15:18 +0100)]
kernel: bump to 4.4.45

Refreshed patches for all supported targets.

Compiled & tested on cns3xxx & imx6

Signed-off-by: Koen Vandeputte <koen.vandeputte@ncentric.com>
2 years agoRevert "ar71xx: fix Archer C7 LED colour names"
Mathias Kresin [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 21:07:20 +0000 (22:07 +0100)]
Revert "ar71xx: fix Archer C7 LED colour names"

This reverts commit e79ecb4c26471526552d2473bb50d331c3dafb87.

The commit was incomplete and the issue that should be fixed isn't
that easy fixable. The Archer C7 mach file is used for the Archer C5,
WDR4900 and WDR7500 as well. Where the WDRs in compare to the Archer
do have blue LEDs.

Signed-off-by: Mathias Kresin <dev@kresin.me>
2 years agokernel: mark nvmem as hidden, it is only used as a library for other modules
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 15:53:05 +0000 (16:53 +0100)]
kernel: mark nvmem as hidden, it is only used as a library for other modules

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoixp4xx: put apex images into image staging directory
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 15:32:41 +0000 (16:32 +0100)]
ixp4xx: put apex images into image staging directory

Do not put the apex images into the kernel build directory as this directory
might get removed after kernel updates while the apex packages InstallDev
recipe is not getting re-executed because it is still considered current,
leading to image build failures later on due to missing images.

To ensure that built bootloader images persist over kernel version updates in
the buildroot, put them into the new STAGING_DIR_IMAGE directory.

Signed-off-by: Jo-Philipp Wich <jo@mein.io>
2 years agomxs: put u-boot images into image staging directory
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 15:26:56 +0000 (16:26 +0100)]
mxs: put u-boot images into image staging directory

Do not put the u-boot images into the kernel build directory as this directory
might get removed after kernel updates while the u-boot packages InstallDev
recipe is not getting re-executed because it is still considered current,
leading to image build failures later on due to missing images.

To ensure that built bootloader images persist over kernel version updates in
the buildroot, put them into the new STAGING_DIR_IMAGE directory.

Signed-off-by: Jo-Philipp Wich <jo@mein.io>
2 years agooxnas: put u-boot images into image staging directory
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 15:21:17 +0000 (16:21 +0100)]
oxnas: put u-boot images into image staging directory

Do not put the u-boot images into the kernel build directory as this directory
might get removed after kernel updates while the u-boot packages InstallDev
recipe is not getting re-executed because it is still considered current,
leading to image build failures later on due to missing images.

To ensure that built bootloader images persist over kernel version updates in
the buildroot, put them into the new STAGING_DIR_IMAGE directory.

Signed-off-by: Jo-Philipp Wich <jo@mein.io>
2 years agosunxi: put u-boot images into image staging directory
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 15:18:05 +0000 (16:18 +0100)]
sunxi: put u-boot images into image staging directory

Do not put the u-boot images into the kernel build directory as this directory
might get removed after kernel updates while the u-boot packages InstallDev
recipe is not getting re-executed because it is still considered current,
leading to image build failures later on due to missing images.

To ensure that built bootloader images persist over kernel version updates in
the buildroot, put them into the new STAGING_DIR_IMAGE directory.

Signed-off-by: Jo-Philipp Wich <jo@mein.io>
2 years agolayerscape: put u-boot and ucode images into image staging directory
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 15:06:31 +0000 (16:06 +0100)]
layerscape: put u-boot and ucode images into image staging directory

Do not put the u-boot and ucode images into the kernel build directory as this
directory might get removed after kernel updates while the u-boot packages
InstallDev recipe is not getting re-executed because it is still considered
current, leading to image build failures later on due to missing images.

To ensure that built bootloader images persist over kernel version updates in
the buildroot, put them into the new STAGING_DIR_IMAGE directory.

Signed-off-by: Jo-Philipp Wich <jo@mein.io>
2 years agomvebu: put u-boot images into image staging directory
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:14:12 +0000 (13:14 +0100)]
mvebu: put u-boot images into image staging directory

Do not put the u-boot images into the kernel build directory as this directory
might get removed after kernel updates while the u-boot packages InstallDev
recipe is not getting re-executed because it is still considered current,
leading to image build failures later on due to missing u-boot images.

To ensure that built bootloader images persist over kernel version updates in
the buildroot, put them into the new STAGING_DIR_IMAGE directory.

Signed-off-by: Jo-Philipp Wich <jo@mein.io>
2 years agobuild: introduce STAGING_DIR_IMAGE
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:41:04 +0000 (13:41 +0100)]
build: introduce STAGING_DIR_IMAGE

Introduce a new location STAGING_DIR_IMAGE which is intended to be used by
bootloader iamges and similar image-related artifacts.

This directory is guaranteed to be persistent across kernel upgrades which
might involve a removal of KERNEL_BUILD_DIR and is guranteed to be bundled
with the image builder.

Signed-off-by: Jo-Philipp Wich <jo@mein.io>
2 years agoimx6: fix build error
Koen Vandeputte [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 15:45:14 +0000 (16:45 +0100)]
imx6: fix build error

This symbol is required when symbol SOC_IMX6 is also specified

Signed-off-by: Koen Vandeputte <koen.vandeputte@ncentric.com>
2 years agoimx6: refresh kernel config
Koen Vandeputte [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 14:33:17 +0000 (15:33 +0100)]
imx6: refresh kernel config

This key got moved to generic in commit:
7480d3309cbe40378da48c3b6decc4ba2b1fc3d5

Signed-off-by: Koen Vandeputte <koen.vandeputte@ncentric.com>
2 years agoath9k: fix up a refcount imbalance error in the IRQ related fix
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 27 Jan 2017 14:43:12 +0000 (15:43 +0100)]
ath9k: fix up a refcount imbalance error in the IRQ related fix

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoleds-apu2: Add PC Engines APU2 LED driver
Chris Blake [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:23:19 +0000 (11:23 -0600)]
leds-apu2: Add PC Engines APU2 LED driver

This adds support for the PCB LEDs and Reset Button found on the PC
Engines APU2/APU3 embedded boards.

Signed-off-by: Chris Blake <chrisrblake93@gmail.com>
2 years agokernel: update kmod-* packaging and dependencies for linux 4.9
Felix Fietkau [Sun, 22 Jan 2017 11:11:06 +0000 (12:11 +0100)]
kernel: update kmod-* packaging and dependencies for linux 4.9

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agokernel: make kmod package dependencies forward compatible
Felix Fietkau [Sun, 22 Jan 2017 10:40:17 +0000 (11:40 +0100)]
kernel: make kmod package dependencies forward compatible

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agonetfilter.mk: prepare for linux 4.9 support
Felix Fietkau [Sun, 22 Jan 2017 09:47:32 +0000 (10:47 +0100)]
netfilter.mk: prepare for linux 4.9 support

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agokernel: split up 980-arm_openwrt_machtypes.patch and move to target folders
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 20 Jan 2017 12:12:22 +0000 (13:12 +0100)]
kernel: split up 980-arm_openwrt_machtypes.patch and move to target folders

This is only required for non-DT platforms

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoopenvpn: add support for various new 2.4 configuration options
Magnus Kroken [Mon, 16 Jan 2017 21:56:03 +0000 (22:56 +0100)]
openvpn: add support for various new 2.4 configuration options

Updates to openvpn.init were included in early OpenVPN 2.4 patch
series, but got lost along the way and were never merged.

Signed-off-by: Magnus Kroken <mkroken@gmail.com>
2 years agoKernel: bump to 4.4.44
Stijn Segers [Sat, 21 Jan 2017 17:30:10 +0000 (18:30 +0100)]
Kernel: bump to 4.4.44

Bump kernel to 4.4.44. Compile-tested on ar71xx, ramips/mt7621 and x86/64.

.44 has been run-tested on the 17.01 branch here on ar71xx and mt7621.

Signed-off-by: Stijn Segers <francesco.borromini@inventati.org>
2 years agonetfilter: re-enable TEE support for kernel 4.4
Koen Vandeputte [Fri, 13 Jan 2017 15:23:48 +0000 (16:23 +0100)]
netfilter: re-enable TEE support for kernel 4.4

It got disabled in commit 4454a3fb6375cf1adf17f63a54cd7660bc40caa7
but works nicely these days.

Tested on cns3xxx

Signed-off-by: Koen Vandeputte <koen.vandeputte@ncentric.com>
2 years agokmod-sched-core: Add HTB and TBF traffic shapers
Toke Høiland-Jørgensen [Fri, 20 Jan 2017 12:13:35 +0000 (13:13 +0100)]
kmod-sched-core: Add HTB and TBF traffic shapers

HTB and TBF are the basic traffic shapers used by sqm-scripts. Moving
these into kmod-sched-core enables sqm-scripts to downgrade its
dependency from kmod-sched to kmod-sched-core, potentially making it
useful on devices with smaller flash sizes.

This adds around 30k to the size of kmod-sched-core (20k for sch_htb.ko
and 10k for sch_tbf.ko).

Signed-off-by: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke@toke.dk>
2 years agogpio-nct5104d: Add nct5104d driver package
Chris Blake [Mon, 23 Jan 2017 08:12:35 +0000 (02:12 -0600)]
gpio-nct5104d: Add nct5104d driver package

This adds support for the SuperIO chip nct5104d found on the PC Engines
APU boards, which allows for a handful of additional ports, such as 2x
additional UART pinouts, enabling an external watchdog (no driver for
this functionality yet), and 16 GPIO pins. More info can be found at
https://pcengines.ch/ht_gpio.htm

Thanks to @feckert for helping package this.

Cc: Florian Eckert <Eckert.Florian@googlemail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Blake <chrisrblake93@gmail.com>
2 years agox86/64: Enable GPIO sysfs & GPIO LED support
Chris Blake [Mon, 23 Jan 2017 08:12:34 +0000 (02:12 -0600)]
x86/64: Enable GPIO sysfs & GPIO LED support

The following changes enables GPIO sysfs as well as the LEDS_GPIO option
within the kernel. This is required to enable LEDs over a GPIO
interface.

Signed-off-by: Chris Blake <chrisrblake93@gmail.com>
2 years agoramips: cleanup mt7620 Netgear image code
Joseph C. Lehner [Mon, 23 Jan 2017 13:41:15 +0000 (14:41 +0100)]
ramips: cleanup mt7620 Netgear image code

1. Reuse functions defined in `image-commands.mk`
2. Rename fakeroot image

Signed-off-by: Joseph C. Lehner <joseph.c.lehner@gmail.com>
2 years agobuild: move append-file to image-commands.mk
Joseph C. Lehner [Mon, 23 Jan 2017 13:40:10 +0000 (14:40 +0100)]
build: move append-file to image-commands.mk

Move it append-file to image-commands.mk so that it can used by other
targets as well.

Signed-off-by: Joseph C. Lehner <joseph.c.lehner@gmail.com>
2 years agoramips: enable rlt8366s Green Feature for F5D8235 V1
Tobias Wolf [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:59:28 +0000 (16:59 +0100)]
ramips: enable rlt8366s Green Feature for F5D8235 V1

Enable the green feature for the board by default.

Signed-off-by: Tobias Wolf <github-NTEO@vplace.de>
2 years agogeneric: rtl836x: add support for Green Feature
Tobias Wolf [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:40:57 +0000 (16:40 +0100)]
generic: rtl836x: add support for Green Feature

The GPL licensed source code of Belkin contains an ASIC based "Green
Feature". This change adds support for this Green Feature that can be
activated with an DTS option or swconfig.

Signed-off-by: Tobias Wolf <github-NTEO@vplace.de>
2 years agoramips: add rlt8366s initvals to the F5D8235 V1 DTS
Tobias Wolf [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:22:42 +0000 (16:22 +0100)]
ramips: add rlt8366s initvals to the F5D8235 V1 DTS

Before this change only port 4 of F5D8235 V1 worked at 1000Mpbs.

Comparing the current driver with the GPL_BELKIN_F5D8235-4_v1000
v1.01.24 sources showed that additional steps are required to set-up
the rlt8366s switch correctly.

Signed-off-by: Tobias Wolf <github-NTEO@vplace.de>
2 years agogeneric: rtl8366s: add support support for initvals from DTS
Tobias Wolf [Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:22:13 +0000 (16:22 +0100)]
generic: rtl8366s: add support support for initvals from DTS

This change provides the possibility to define per-device initvals in
the DTS file for a rlt8366s switch.

Signed-off-by: Tobias Wolf <github-NTEO@vplace.de>
2 years agoar71xx: fix Archer C7 LED colour names
Mathias Kresin [Tue, 24 Jan 2017 22:24:59 +0000 (23:24 +0100)]
ar71xx: fix Archer C7 LED colour names

All LEDs on this board are green.

Fixes: FS#409

Signed-off-by: Mathias Kresin <dev@kresin.me>
2 years agoodhcpd: update to git HEAD version
Hans Dedecker [Thu, 26 Jan 2017 20:28:28 +0000 (21:28 +0100)]
odhcpd: update to git HEAD version

c4f9ace odhcpd: decrease default log level to LOG_INFO
a6eadd7 odhcpd: rework IPv6 interface address dump
44965f1 odhcpd: extra syslog tracing

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
2 years agonetifd: update to git HEAD version
Hans Dedecker [Thu, 26 Jan 2017 20:22:18 +0000 (21:22 +0100)]
netifd: update to git HEAD version

650758b interface-ip: route proto config support (FS#170)

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
2 years agobase-files: uppercase default hostname: LEDE
Yousong Zhou [Wed, 11 Jan 2017 03:21:16 +0000 (11:21 +0800)]
base-files: uppercase default hostname: LEDE

The name will appear in shell prompt and LuCI page title.  Uppercase
letters seem to be more vigorous

Signed-off-by: Yousong Zhou <yszhou4tech@gmail.com>
2 years agogeneric: keep module aliases inside .modinfo
Yousong Zhou [Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:57:24 +0000 (19:57 +0800)]
generic: keep module aliases inside .modinfo

It seems module aliases are actually essential info.  E.g. other modules
may call xt_request_find_match(NFPROTO_IPV{4,6}, "hashlimit", 1) and the
kernel will request user mode modprobe helper for ipt_hashlimit and
ip6t_hashlimit respectively which are aliases of xt_hashlimit.ko

Compile-tested for armvirt, there is nearly no size impact.

Before

    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong     304 Jan 10 17:37 config.seed
    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong    1634 Jan 11 11:07 lede-armvirt-default.manifest
    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong 1533647 Jan 11 11:07 lede-armvirt-default-rootfs.tar.gz
    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong 1802711 Jan 11 11:07 lede-armvirt-root.ext4.gz
    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong 1544597 Jan 11 11:07 lede-armvirt-rootfs.cpio.gz
    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong 1174984 Jan 11 11:07 lede-armvirt-root.squashfs.gz
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 yousong yousong 1654712 Jan 11 11:07 lede-armvirt-zImage
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 yousong yousong 2738296 Jan 11 11:07 lede-armvirt-zImage-initramfs
    drwxr-xr-x 2 yousong yousong    4096 Jan 10 17:35 packages
    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong     739 Jan 10 17:37 sha256sums

After

    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong     304 Jan 10 17:37 config.seed
    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong    1634 Jan 11 11:10 lede-armvirt-default.manifest
    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong 1533646 Jan 11 11:10 lede-armvirt-default-rootfs.tar.gz
    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong 1802711 Jan 11 11:10 lede-armvirt-root.ext4.gz
    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong 1544593 Jan 11 11:10 lede-armvirt-rootfs.cpio.gz
    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong 1174984 Jan 11 11:10 lede-armvirt-root.squashfs.gz
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 yousong yousong 1654736 Jan 11 11:10 lede-armvirt-zImage
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 yousong yousong 2738144 Jan 11 11:10 lede-armvirt-zImage-initramfs
    drwxr-xr-x 2 yousong yousong    4096 Jan 10 17:35 packages
    -rw-r--r-- 1 yousong yousong     739 Jan 10 17:37 sha256sums

Signed-off-by: Yousong Zhou <yszhou4tech@gmail.com>
2 years agoubox: import kmodloader fixes
Jo-Philipp Wich [Thu, 26 Jan 2017 16:46:32 +0000 (17:46 +0100)]
ubox: import kmodloader fixes

Update ubox to latest Git head in order to import the following fixes:

14839f0 kmodloader: make insert_module() idempotent
6e3c6dc kmodloader: add module alias awareness
9371411 kmodloader: fix out-of-bound access when parsing .modinfo
a62c946 kmodloader: modprobe: skip possible command line arguments
46a4b5f kmodloader: log to kmsg when loading directories of modules
eacc426 kmodloader: remove redundant glob wildcard char
8488bb5 ubox: Initialize conditionally uninitialized variable
db070f1 ubox: Fix some memory leaks
acc48b5 kmodloader: Fix typo in error message

Signed-off-by: Jo-Philipp Wich <jo@mein.io>
2 years agoubox: install kernel module utilities to /sbin directory
Yousong Zhou [Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:57:23 +0000 (19:57 +0800)]
ubox: install kernel module utilities to /sbin directory

This is how other Linux distributions are doing and kernel
modprobe_path[] of request_module() also has a default value of
/sbin/modprobe

Signed-off-by: Yousong Zhou <yszhou4tech@gmail.com>
2 years agoprocd: update procd.sh to disallow signal-numbers, enforce signal-names
Bastian Bittorf [Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:22:51 +0000 (20:22 +0100)]
procd: update procd.sh to disallow signal-numbers, enforce signal-names

A given signal-name is now converted to the corresonding number. In general
it's good style to use names (readability) and it's more portable: signal
numbers can be architecture-dependent, so we are more safe giving names.

A real world example is signal 10, which is BUS on ramips and USR1 on PPC.

All users of 'procd_send_signal' must change their code to reflect this.

Signed-off-by: Bastian Bittorf <bb@npl.de>
2 years agoopenvpn: ssl-enabled variants also provide a virtual openvpn-crypto package
Sven Roederer [Sun, 22 Jan 2017 18:00:51 +0000 (19:00 +0100)]
openvpn: ssl-enabled variants also provide a virtual openvpn-crypto package

When relying on x.509 certs for auth and / or encryption of traffic you can't
use package openvpn-nossl.
Just have your package depend on openvpn-crypto to have SSL-encryption and
X.509-support enabled in OpenVPN. If encryption / X.509 is not a must, use
virtual packge openvpn, which is provided by all OpenVPN-variants.

Signed-off-by: Sven Roederer <devel-sven@geroedel.de>
2 years agouClibc-ng: update to 1.0.21
Etienne Haarsma [Sun, 8 Jan 2017 13:21:12 +0000 (14:21 +0100)]
uClibc-ng: update to 1.0.21

Signed-off-by: Etienne Haarsma <bladeoner112@gmail.com>