openwrt/staging/yousong.git
2 years agopackage/uboot-envtools: add OpenMesh a60 support
Sven Eckelmann [Tue, 9 Aug 2016 14:02:39 +0000 (16:02 +0200)]
package/uboot-envtools: add OpenMesh a60 support

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agopackage/om-watchdog: add OpenMesh A60 support
Sven Eckelmann [Tue, 9 Aug 2016 14:01:50 +0000 (16:01 +0200)]
package/om-watchdog: add OpenMesh A60 support

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agoar71xx: enable sysupgrade for the OpenMesh A60
Sven Eckelmann [Tue, 9 Aug 2016 14:00:55 +0000 (16:00 +0200)]
ar71xx: enable sysupgrade for the OpenMesh A60

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agoscripts/om-fwupgradecfg-gen.sh: add support for the A60
Sven Eckelmann [Tue, 9 Aug 2016 14:08:01 +0000 (16:08 +0200)]
scripts/om-fwupgradecfg-gen.sh: add support for the A60

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agoar71xx: add user-space support for the OpenMesh A60
Sven Eckelmann [Tue, 9 Aug 2016 14:06:45 +0000 (16:06 +0200)]
ar71xx: add user-space support for the OpenMesh A60

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agoar71xx: add kernel support for the OpenMesh A60 board
Sven Eckelmann [Tue, 9 Aug 2016 13:58:08 +0000 (15:58 +0200)]
ar71xx: add kernel support for the OpenMesh A60 board

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agopackage/uboot-envtools: add OpenMesh OM2Pv4/-HSv4 support
Sven Eckelmann [Thu, 2 Jun 2016 09:33:13 +0000 (11:33 +0200)]
package/uboot-envtools: add OpenMesh OM2Pv4/-HSv4 support

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agopackage/om-watchdog: add OpenMesh OM2Pv4/-HSv4 support
Sven Eckelmann [Thu, 2 Jun 2016 09:31:47 +0000 (11:31 +0200)]
package/om-watchdog: add OpenMesh OM2Pv4/-HSv4 support

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agoar71xx: enable sysupgrade for the OpenMesh OM2Pv4/-HSv4
Sven Eckelmann [Thu, 2 Jun 2016 09:29:23 +0000 (11:29 +0200)]
ar71xx: enable sysupgrade for the OpenMesh OM2Pv4/-HSv4

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agoar71xx: add user-space support for the OpenMesh OM2Pv4/-HSv4
Sven Eckelmann [Thu, 2 Jun 2016 09:25:00 +0000 (11:25 +0200)]
ar71xx: add user-space support for the OpenMesh OM2Pv4/-HSv4

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agoar71xx: add kernel support for the OpenMesh OM2Pv4/-HSv4
Sven Eckelmann [Thu, 2 Jun 2016 09:23:21 +0000 (11:23 +0200)]
ar71xx: add kernel support for the OpenMesh OM2Pv4/-HSv4

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agoar71xx: Remove the v2/v3 from the OpenMesh profile names
Sven Eckelmann [Thu, 2 Jun 2016 09:06:39 +0000 (11:06 +0200)]
ar71xx: Remove the v2/v3 from the OpenMesh profile names

The list of v2/v3 devices is getting longer and makes reading the names of
the profiles unnecessary hard.

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@open-mesh.com>
2 years agoramips: add v4.9 support
John Crispin [Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:38:27 +0000 (12:38 +0100)]
ramips: add v4.9 support

NAND support is missing

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <john@phrozen.org>
2 years agoppp: honor ip6table for IPv6 PPP interfaces
Ulrich Weber [Fri, 10 Feb 2017 13:28:09 +0000 (14:28 +0100)]
ppp: honor ip6table for IPv6 PPP interfaces

as we do for IPv4 PPP interfaces. When we create the
dynamic IPv6 interface we should inherit ip6table from
main interface.

Signed-off-by: Ulrich Weber <ulrich.weber@riverbed.com>
2 years agoppp: add pppoe-discovery to an independent package
Florian Eckert [Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:32:08 +0000 (15:32 +0100)]
ppp: add pppoe-discovery to an independent package

pppoe-discovery performs the same discovery process as pppoe, but does
not initiate a session

Signed-off-by: Florian Eckert <Eckert.Florian@googlemail.com>
Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
2 years agomvebu: append metadata to clearfog sd card images
Jonas Gorski [Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:40:29 +0000 (17:40 +0100)]
mvebu: append metadata to clearfog sd card images

Fixes the following issue:

root@LEDE:/# sysupgrade /tmp/lede-mvebu-armada-388-clearfog-sdcard.img.gz
Saving metaconfig...
Image metadata not found
Use sysupgrade -F to override this check when downgrading or flashing to vendor firmware
Image check 'fwtool_check_image' failed.
root@LEDE:/#

Acked-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jonas.gorski@gmail.com>
2 years agosdk: clean scripts/config before packing tarball (FS#504)
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:45:43 +0000 (11:45 +0100)]
sdk: clean scripts/config before packing tarball (FS#504)

Avoids shipping potentially incompatible object files and also reduces
the tarball size

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agocns3xxx: disable watchdog until it is fixed
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:30:55 +0000 (11:30 +0100)]
cns3xxx: disable watchdog until it is fixed

It has been reported to cause random reboots on some devices

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agokernel: add missing tracing related config symbols for linux 4.9
Felix Fietkau [Sun, 12 Feb 2017 19:31:05 +0000 (20:31 +0100)]
kernel: add missing tracing related config symbols for linux 4.9

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoapm821xx: adds missing symbol to v4.9 default config
John Crispin [Mon, 13 Feb 2017 09:07:57 +0000 (10:07 +0100)]
apm821xx: adds missing symbol to v4.9 default config

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <john@phrozen.org>
2 years agobase-files: Added a deprecation notice on wifi detect
David Pinilla Caparrós [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:44:05 +0000 (15:44 +0100)]
base-files: Added a deprecation notice on wifi detect

When running wifi detect, the user will be told on error output that
wifi detect is deprecated, that wifi config must be used instead. Also
the commit that changes it is referenced for further info.

Signed-off-by: David Pinilla Caparrós <dpinitux@gmail.com>
2 years agobase-files: Add wifi config to wifi command usage
David Pinilla Caparrós [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:15:08 +0000 (15:15 +0100)]
base-files: Add wifi config to wifi command usage

Since commit 5f8f8a366136a07df661e31decce2458357c167a wifi detect does
not longer work and wifi config it's used to configure not yet
configured wireless devices.

This commit changes command usage to reflect that change.

Signed-off-by: David Pinilla Caparrós <dpinitux@gmail.com>
2 years agoramips: added image size into dwr-512 DT
Giuseppe Lippolis [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 17:53:33 +0000 (18:53 +0100)]
ramips: added image size into dwr-512 DT

Signed-off-by: Giuseppe Lippolis <giu.lippolis@gmail.com>
2 years agolayerscape: fix adjust_link for 10G & 2.5G
Yangbo Lu [Fri, 10 Feb 2017 18:03:35 +0000 (02:03 +0800)]
layerscape: fix adjust_link for 10G & 2.5G

Added a linux-4.4 patch to fix adjust_link for 10G & 2.5G.

Signed-off-by: Yangbo Lu <yangbo.lu@nxp.com>
2 years agoramips: correct switch configuration for Newifi D1
Chuanhong Guo [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 13:32:07 +0000 (21:32 +0800)]
ramips: correct switch configuration for Newifi D1

Signed-off-by: Chuanhong Guo <gch981213@gmail.com>
2 years agolantiq: fix patching the wifi mac address on BTHOMEHUBV3A
Martin Blumenstingl [Sun, 12 Feb 2017 22:29:16 +0000 (22:29 +0000)]
lantiq: fix patching the wifi mac address on BTHOMEHUBV3A

The firmware hotplug script tries to read the mac address from a
partition with the name "uboot-env" which does not exist (instead it's
name is uboot_env). This broke calculation of the new checksum (after
patching the mac address) which resulted in ath9k refusing to use the
EEPROM data.

The original error reported by ath9k was:
PCI: Enabling device 0000:00:0e.0 (0000 -> 0002)
ath: phy0: Bad EEPROM checksum 0x2523
ath: phy0: Unable to initialize hardware; initialization status: -22
ath9k 0000:00:0e.0: Failed to initialize device

Fixes: a20616863d32d9 ("lantiq: use ath9k device tree bindings
binding/owl-loader")

Signed-off-by: Martin Blumenstingl <martin.blumenstingl@googlemail.com>
2 years agonetifd: update to git HEAD version
Hans Dedecker [Sun, 12 Feb 2017 17:09:53 +0000 (18:09 +0100)]
netifd: update to git HEAD version

f107656 netifd: Add option to configure locktime for each device
cdc0e80 interface: add prefix assignment priority support
6397f5e device: add veth support
6228d0f wireless: fix _wireless_add_process
7cc2f10 treewide: fix white space errors

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
2 years agomac80211: refresh patches
Felix Fietkau [Sun, 12 Feb 2017 14:00:20 +0000 (15:00 +0100)]
mac80211: refresh patches

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agomac80211: backport upstream fix for CSA in IBSS mode
Koen Vandeputte [Wed, 8 Feb 2017 15:11:01 +0000 (16:11 +0100)]
mac80211: backport upstream fix for CSA in IBSS mode

Allows to change channels on-the-fly using CSA when using IBSS.

Signed-off-by: Koen Vandeputte <koen.vandeputte@ncentric.com>
2 years agoar71xx: fix platform_find_rootfspart()
Thibaut VARENE [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 10:10:37 +0000 (11:10 +0100)]
ar71xx: fix platform_find_rootfspart()

platform_find_rootfspart() fails if the kernel partition comes before the
rootfs partition. The proposed patch fixes this while preserving what I
understand was the original idea: stop at first match.

Signed-off-by: Thibaut VARENE <hacks@slashdirt.org>
2 years agobuild: fix dependency of kernel_menuconfig target
Baptiste Jonglez [Sun, 12 Feb 2017 13:48:35 +0000 (14:48 +0100)]
build: fix dependency of kernel_menuconfig target

When running "make kernel_menuconfig" in a clean tree, it fails with:

    make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'tools/quilt/install'.  Stop.

Replacing the dependency with 'tools/quilt/compile' fixes the issue (quilt
and all its prerequisites will be built, and quilt will be installed in
staging_dir).

Signed-off-by: Baptiste Jonglez <git@bitsofnetworks.org>
2 years agoath9k: fix various issues in the airtime-fairness implementation
Felix Fietkau [Sun, 12 Feb 2017 12:25:08 +0000 (13:25 +0100)]
ath9k: fix various issues in the airtime-fairness implementation

Effects of the bugs could include memory corruption, tx hangs, kernel
crahes, possibly other things as well

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agokernel: fix kmod-rxrpc with kernel 4.9
Hauke Mehrtens [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 22:30:30 +0000 (23:30 +0100)]
kernel: fix kmod-rxrpc with kernel 4.9

rxkad will be build into af-rxrpc now and is of type boolean.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
2 years agokernel: fix compile error on linux 4.9 with CONFIG_KALLSYMS disabled
Martin Blumenstingl [Sun, 12 Feb 2017 12:36:46 +0000 (13:36 +0100)]
kernel: fix compile error on linux 4.9 with CONFIG_KALLSYMS disabled

Upstream linux commit 7523e4dc5057e "module: use a structure to
encapsulate layout." moves some of the struct module members into a
separate struct module_layout.

Signed-off-by: Martin Blumenstingl <martin.blumenstingl@googlemail.com>
2 years agokernel: MIPS: IRQ Stack: Fix erroneous jal to plat_irq_dispatch
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 12 Feb 2017 00:40:16 +0000 (01:40 +0100)]
kernel: MIPS: IRQ Stack: Fix erroneous jal to plat_irq_dispatch

This backports the following fix to our mips IRQ stack patches:
https://patchwork.linux-mips.org/patch/15110/

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
2 years agolantiq: fix section mismatch in PCIe driver
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 12 Feb 2017 00:24:37 +0000 (01:24 +0100)]
lantiq: fix section mismatch in PCIe driver

Do not put the probe function into the __init section, but use the normal
section. This fixes a section mismatch warning.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
2 years agoltq-ptm: use netif_trans_update() only for kernel >= 4.7
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 12 Feb 2017 00:03:18 +0000 (01:03 +0100)]
ltq-ptm: use netif_trans_update() only for kernel >= 4.7

This fixes a bug introduced in commit c7ce9908bd58af60153716aa64a7251
"ltq-ptm: fix build with kernel 4.9"

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
2 years agolantiq: add support for kernel 4.9
Hauke Mehrtens [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 14:52:41 +0000 (15:52 +0100)]
lantiq: add support for kernel 4.9

The following patches were dropped because they are already applied
upstream:
0012-pinctrl-lantiq-fix-up-pinmux.patch
0013-MTD-lantiq-xway-fix-invalid-operator.patch
0014-MTD-lantiq-xway-the-latched-command-should-be-persis.patch
0015-MTD-lantiq-xway-remove-endless-loop.patch
0016-MTD-lantiq-xway-add-missing-write_buf-and-read_buf-t.patch
0017-MTD-xway-fix-nand-locking.patch
0044-pinctrl-lantiq-introduce-new-dedicated-devicetree-bi.patch
0045-pinctrl-lantiq-Fix-GPIO-Setup-of-GPIO-Port3.patch
0046-pinctrl-lantiq-2-pins-have-the-wrong-mux-list.patch
0047-irq-fixes.patch
0047-mtd-plat-nand-pass-of-node.patch
0060-usb-dwc2-Add-support-for-Lantiq-ARX-and-XRX-SoCs.patch
0120-MIPS-lantiq-add-support-for-device-tree-file-from-bo.patch
0121-MIPS-lantiq-make-it-possible-to-build-in-no-device-t.patch
122-MIPS-store-the-appended-dtb-address-in-a-variable.patch

The PHY driver was reduced to the code adding the LED configuration,
the rest is already upstream:
0023-NET-PHY-adds-driver-for-lantiq-PHY11G.patch

The SPI driver was replaced with the version pending for upstream
inclusion:
New driver:
0090-spi-add-transfer_status-callback.patch
0091-spi-lantiq-ssc-add-support-for-Lantiq-SSC-SPI-controller.patch
Old driver:
0100-spi-add-support-for-Lantiq-SPI-controller.patch

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
2 years agoltq-vmmc: fix build with kernel 4.9
Hauke Mehrtens [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 16:30:18 +0000 (17:30 +0100)]
ltq-vmmc: fix build with kernel 4.9

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
2 years agoltq-ptm: fix build with kernel 4.9
Hauke Mehrtens [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 15:48:43 +0000 (16:48 +0100)]
ltq-ptm: fix build with kernel 4.9

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
2 years agokernel: add missing config option for kernel 4.9
Hauke Mehrtens [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 18:16:23 +0000 (19:16 +0100)]
kernel: add missing config option for kernel 4.9

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
2 years agokernel: add rest controller option for kernel 4.9
Hauke Mehrtens [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 15:49:02 +0000 (16:49 +0100)]
kernel: add rest controller option for kernel 4.9

Deactivate the reset controllers which could be activated on kernel 4.9
by default.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
2 years agoglibc: update to version 2.25
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 13:30:26 +0000 (14:30 +0100)]
glibc: update to version 2.25

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoglibc: override default rpath to /lib:/usr/lib
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 18:23:03 +0000 (19:23 +0100)]
glibc: override default rpath to /lib:/usr/lib

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agocns3xxx: clean up patches
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 13:27:41 +0000 (14:27 +0100)]
cns3xxx: clean up patches

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agokirkwood: add ZyXEL NSA325 device
Alberto Bursi [Mon, 6 Feb 2017 10:40:52 +0000 (11:40 +0100)]
kirkwood: add ZyXEL NSA325 device

This patch add ZyXEL NSA325 2-Bay Media Server

The ZyXEL NSA325 device is a Kirkwood based NAS:

- SoC: Marvell 88F6702 1600Mhz
- SDRAM memory: 512MB DDR2 400Mhz
- Gigabit ethernet: Marvell Alaska
- Flash memory: 128MB
- 1 Power button
- 1 Power LED (blue)
- 5 Status LED (green/red)
- 1 Copy/Sync button
- 1 Reset button
- 2 SATA II ports (internal)
- 2 USB 2.0 ports (back)
- 1 USB 3.0 port (front)
- Fan (fixed speed)
- hardware watchdog in a mcu

Basically a bigger, more powerful version of NSA310,
installation is the same as they share the same flash layout.

A notable difference is that there is a hardware watchdog
in a mcu on the board, which is disabled by default in the LEDE u-boot.
The watchdog is also disabled with a GPIO activation through
raw register change when kwbooting or it would reset the board before
the new uboot was transferred.

Signed-off-by: Alberto Bursi <alberto.bursi@outlook.it>
Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name> [remove dead code]
2 years agouboot-kirkwood: add Zyxel NSA325 uboot
Alberto Bursi [Mon, 6 Feb 2017 10:39:21 +0000 (11:39 +0100)]
uboot-kirkwood: add Zyxel NSA325 uboot

add uboot for NSA325

Signed-off-by: Alberto Bursi <alberto.bursi@outlook.it>
2 years agouboot-envtools: add nsa325 envs
Alberto Bursi [Mon, 6 Feb 2017 10:36:18 +0000 (11:36 +0100)]
uboot-envtools: add nsa325 envs

adding nsa325 envs for consistency with other kirkwoods

Signed-off-by: Alberto Bursi <alberto.bursi@outlook.it>
2 years agokirkwood: cleanup nsa310b mac address extraction
Alberto Bursi [Mon, 6 Feb 2017 09:20:47 +0000 (10:20 +0100)]
kirkwood: cleanup nsa310b mac address extraction

switch nsa310b mac address reading to mtd_get_mac_ascii helper as
it seems the fw_env.config file is created way later than when
network is set up, when I tested I still had that file included
in the image through /files folder.

Signed-off-by: Alberto Bursi <alberto.bursi@outlook.it>
2 years agoapm821xx: add linux 4.9 apm821xx patches
Christian Lamparter [Fri, 10 Feb 2017 16:44:43 +0000 (17:44 +0100)]
apm821xx: add linux 4.9 apm821xx patches

This patch updates the apm821xx target to use the 4.9 kernel.

Signed-off-by: Christian Lamparter <chunkeey@googlemail.com>
2 years agogdb: update to version 7.12.1, fix glibc 2.25 build issues
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 16:37:53 +0000 (17:37 +0100)]
gdb: update to version 7.12.1, fix glibc 2.25 build issues

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoglibc: use default PATCH_DIR
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 12:03:07 +0000 (13:03 +0100)]
glibc: use default PATCH_DIR

Version configuration is gone, so version specific patch directories are
not necessary either.

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agox86: Add configuration back for Traverse Geos
David Woodhouse [Fri, 10 Feb 2017 11:41:30 +0000 (11:41 +0000)]
x86: Add configuration back for Traverse Geos

When we merged all the Geode boards into one generic target, the default
network and LED configuration was lost. Put it back.

Fixes: 9e0759ea2653 ("x86: merge all geode based subtargets into one")
Signed-off-by: David Woodhouse <dwmw2@infradead.org>
2 years agopppd: fix compile issues with glibc 2.25
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 15:19:15 +0000 (16:19 +0100)]
pppd: fix compile issues with glibc 2.25

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agokernel: fix linux 4.9 host tools portability issues
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 18:02:50 +0000 (19:02 +0100)]
kernel: fix linux 4.9 host tools portability issues

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoperf: avoid picking up a dependency on libunwind
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 16:46:46 +0000 (17:46 +0100)]
perf: avoid picking up a dependency on libunwind

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agougps: update to the latest version, fixes build error with glibc
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 16:53:13 +0000 (17:53 +0100)]
ugps: update to the latest version, fixes build error with glibc

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agotcpdump: fix tcpdump-mini build on glibc 2.25
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 15:38:59 +0000 (16:38 +0100)]
tcpdump: fix tcpdump-mini build on glibc 2.25

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agofstools: update to the latest version
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 15:04:38 +0000 (16:04 +0100)]
fstools: update to the latest version

Fixes compatibility issues with glibc 2.25

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoprocd: update to the latest version
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 14:56:21 +0000 (15:56 +0100)]
procd: update to the latest version

Fixes compatibility issues with glibc 2.25

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agotoolchain/uclibc: Bump version to 1.0.22
Alexey Brodkin [Fri, 10 Feb 2017 19:01:10 +0000 (22:01 +0300)]
toolchain/uclibc: Bump version to 1.0.22

Important change was made in 1.0.18: all sub-libs were merged
in one and only libc similarly to musl.

See [1] for more details.

To support that we had to remove refences to those sub-libs like
libpthread, libcrypt, libdl, libm, libutil etc.

[1] http://cgit.uclibc-ng.org/cgi/cgit/uclibc-ng.git/commit/?id=29ff9055c80efe77a7130767a9fcb3ab8c67e8ce

Signed-off-by: Alexey Brodkin <Alexey.Brodkin@synopsys.com>
2 years agotoolchain/uclibc: Fix unmanned configuration with "V=s"
Alexey Brodkin [Fri, 10 Feb 2017 18:59:54 +0000 (21:59 +0300)]
toolchain/uclibc: Fix unmanned configuration with "V=s"

Currently on attempt to configure uClibc with "V=s" user is prompted
to answer on configuration questions. Major inconvenience here is
build procedure get paused until user answers all questions.
That happens because not all symbols are defined in our .config.

Solution is as simple as usage of "olddefconfig" target instead of
simple "oldconfig". In that case default values get silently set
for symbols not defined by our .config explicitly.

We haven't noticed that subtle issue before because without "V=s"
what we do is "make oldconfig < /dev/null" which automatically
answers all questions :)

Signed-off-by: Alexey Brodkin <Alexey.Brodkin@synopsys.com>
2 years agotoolchain: remove separate prepare/ step
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 18:46:41 +0000 (19:46 +0100)]
toolchain: remove separate prepare/ step

It was a leftover from an old obsoleted dependency chain

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoimx6: move to Linux 4.9 kernel
Tim Harvey [Tue, 31 Jan 2017 19:28:53 +0000 (11:28 -0800)]
imx6: move to Linux 4.9 kernel

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agobuild: remove libc version config code
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 7 Feb 2017 09:38:47 +0000 (10:38 +0100)]
build: remove libc version config code

We only support one version per libc type

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agocns3xxx: add back watchdog support
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 Feb 2017 13:26:36 +0000 (14:26 +0100)]
cns3xxx: add back watchdog support

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agoARC: use -mcpu=XXX instead of obsolete -mXXX
Alexey Brodkin [Wed, 8 Feb 2017 17:52:08 +0000 (20:52 +0300)]
ARC: use -mcpu=XXX instead of obsolete -mXXX

-mXXX option is deprecated already in arc-2016.03 toolchain
and removed completely starting from arc-2016.09.

Direct replacement is -mcpu=XXX which is already supported by
arc-2016.03 used today in Lede.

With that change we'll be ready for ARC toolchain update still
keeping everything working with current tools.

Signed-off-by: Alexey Brodkin <Alexey.Brodkin@synopsys.com>
Cc: John Crispin <john@phrozen.org>
2 years agokernel: add missing symbols to generic/config-4.9
John Crispin [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 17:15:19 +0000 (18:15 +0100)]
kernel: add missing symbols to generic/config-4.9

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <john@phrozen.org>
2 years agokernel: fix 304-mips_disable_fpu.patch for v4.9
John Crispin [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 17:08:06 +0000 (18:08 +0100)]
kernel: fix 304-mips_disable_fpu.patch for v4.9

the function prototype has changed, make the new stub consistent with this
change.

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <john@phrozen.org>
2 years agodropbear: enable SHA256 HMACs
Joseph C. Sible [Thu, 2 Feb 2017 06:51:51 +0000 (01:51 -0500)]
dropbear: enable SHA256 HMACs

The only HMACs currently available use MD5 and SHA1, both of which have known
weaknesses. We already compile in the SHA256 code since we use Curve25519
by default, so there's no significant size penalty to enabling this.

Signed-off-by: Joseph C. Sible <josephcsible@users.noreply.github.com>
2 years agocns3xxx: switch to linux 4.9
Koen Vandeputte [Wed, 8 Feb 2017 08:44:13 +0000 (09:44 +0100)]
cns3xxx: switch to linux 4.9

Signed-off-by: Koen Vandeputte <koen.vandeputte@ncentric.com>
2 years agocns3xxx: add preliminary 4.9 support
Koen Vandeputte [Tue, 7 Feb 2017 15:19:18 +0000 (16:19 +0100)]
cns3xxx: add preliminary 4.9 support

Adds preliminary kernel 4.9 support for this target.

- Refreshed/Updated all patches

Added 3 new patches:
- 093 --> Add virtual PCI MMIO mapping
- 230 --> Remove deprecated code
- 240 --> Rework AT24 eeprom code to use the new NVMEM API

Compiled & tested on cns3xxx (gw2388)

Signed-off-by: Koen Vandeputte <koen.vandeputte@ncentric.com>
2 years agobuild: drop circular dependency
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 18:43:50 +0000 (19:43 +0100)]
build: drop circular dependency

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agomxs: enable nvmem support
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 10 Feb 2017 09:52:31 +0000 (10:52 +0100)]
mxs: enable nvmem support

fixes build error due to missing kernel config options

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agokernel: move upstream accepted bcm47xxpart TRX cleanups
Rafał Miłecki [Fri, 10 Feb 2017 07:30:16 +0000 (08:30 +0100)]
kernel: move upstream accepted bcm47xxpart TRX cleanups

Use 0xx prefix for accepted patches.

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agomac80211: update brcmfmac backporting brcmf_err cleanups
Rafał Miłecki [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 23:17:08 +0000 (00:17 +0100)]
mac80211: update brcmfmac backporting brcmf_err cleanups

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal@milecki.pl>
2 years agobrcm63xx: Add Observa VH4032N support
Daniel Gonzalez Cabanelas [Sat, 3 Dec 2016 14:51:05 +0000 (15:51 +0100)]
brcm63xx: Add Observa VH4032N support

Add support for the Observa Telecom VH4032N router.

This is another BCM6368 router, 128 MB RAM, 32MB flash and 3 USB
host ports.

The wifi chip is an onboard Broadcom BCM43222.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Gonzalez Cabanelas <dgcbueu@gmail.com>
[jonas.gorski: use gpio-hog instead of abusing ephy-reset]
Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jonas.gorski@gmail.com>
2 years agoodhcpd: update to git HEAD version (FS#396)
Hans Dedecker [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 17:20:13 +0000 (18:20 +0100)]
odhcpd: update to git HEAD version (FS#396)

8df4253 ndp: harden netlink event socket error handling
b02f3e6 ndp: close proc file descriptor also during error handling
8a615ad npd: rework IPv6 relay logic (FS#396)
0129f79 config: restore interface defaults when cleaning interface

Signed-off-by: Hans Dedecker <dedeckeh@gmail.com>
2 years agobuild: make Host/Install/Default use Host/Compile/Default with an extra argument
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 12:34:21 +0000 (13:34 +0100)]
build: make Host/Install/Default use Host/Compile/Default with an extra argument

Allows parallelizing compile steps that might be necessary during install

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agobuild: Pass -iremap gcc option as a single argument
Michal Sojka [Thu, 2 Feb 2017 11:13:03 +0000 (12:13 +0100)]
build: Pass -iremap gcc option as a single argument

Passing -iremap argument separately causes problems with projects that
use scons and its ParseFlags function. Consider this SConscript
example:

    env = Environment()
    d = env.ParseFlags("-iremap one:two")

ParseFlags will interpret one:two as a file name and the returned dict
d will contain only "-iremap". When the -iremap is passed to the
compiler without an argument, compilation obviously fails.

Signed-off-by: Michal Sojka <sojkam1@fel.cvut.cz>
2 years agokernel: remove kmod packages for bridge, stp, llc and 8021q
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 10:52:52 +0000 (11:52 +0100)]
kernel: remove kmod packages for bridge, stp, llc and 8021q

Remove CONFIG_VLAN_8021Q overrides for two targets
These features are built into the kernel image for all targets

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agotoolchain/gcc: parallelize make install
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 12:35:07 +0000 (13:35 +0100)]
toolchain/gcc: parallelize make install

If the staging dir was deleted, the build needs to recompile some files.
This change speeds up this corner case significantly

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agotoolchain/musl: parallelize make install
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 12:35:51 +0000 (13:35 +0100)]
toolchain/musl: parallelize make install

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agocmake: update to version 3.7.2
Etienne Haarsma [Sun, 5 Feb 2017 21:13:36 +0000 (22:13 +0100)]
cmake: update to version 3.7.2

Signed-off-by: Etienne Haarsma <bladeoner112@gmail.com>
2 years agobrcm63xx: Neufbox 6: fix switch by probing through DT
Jonas Gorski [Tue, 7 Feb 2017 16:15:36 +0000 (17:15 +0100)]
brcm63xx: Neufbox 6: fix switch by probing through DT

Probe the switch through DT instead of a platform device. This fixes
probe, as GPIO offsets are now properly accounted for.

Fixes the following issue:

[    0.802953] 8021q: 802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8
[    0.810518] rtl8366_smi: gpio_request failed for 18, err=-517

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jonas.gorski@gmail.com>
2 years agobrcm63xx: fix lzma loader for BCM6362
Jonas Gorski [Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:08:04 +0000 (19:08 +0100)]
brcm63xx: fix lzma loader for BCM6362

BCM6362 and BCM3380 seem to share the same PRID. Disable serial output
for them until we can find a way to tell them apart reliably.

Fixes: 8f3cfe4ba2 ("brcm63xx: lzma-loader: add BCM3380 support")
Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jonas.gorski@gmail.com>
2 years agobrcm63xx: add support for Pirelli/ADB P.DG AV4202N
Paul Wassi [Fri, 23 Dec 2016 23:24:44 +0000 (00:24 +0100)]
brcm63xx: add support for Pirelli/ADB P.DG AV4202N

This patch adds support for the ADB P.DG AV4202N aka Pirelli PRG AV4202N.

Signed-off-by: Paul Wassi <p.wassi@gmx.at>
Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jonas.gorski@gmail.com>
2 years agobrcm63xx: setup internal switch leds for bcm6368
Jonas Gorski [Wed, 1 Feb 2017 11:58:22 +0000 (12:58 +0100)]
brcm63xx: setup internal switch leds for bcm6368

Setup the GPIO_MODE register bits for used internal switch port leds.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jonas.gorski@gmail.com>
2 years agobrcm63xx: do a full reset phy cycle
Jonas Gorski [Wed, 1 Feb 2017 11:11:07 +0000 (12:11 +0100)]
brcm63xx: do a full reset phy cycle

Make sure we do a proper reset of the phy, if the phy reset is defined.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jonas.gorski@gmail.com>
2 years agobrcm63xx: implement gpio_to_irq for bcm63xx-gpio
Jonas Gorski [Sun, 18 Dec 2016 12:54:17 +0000 (13:54 +0100)]
brcm63xx: implement gpio_to_irq for bcm63xx-gpio

Add support for mapping some GPIO lines to IRQs. GPIO to IRQ mappings
were found out through experimentation, helped by having the GPIO as
output still toggling the IRQ input.

Based-on: http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/660534/
Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jonas.gorski@gmail.com>
2 years agobrcm63xx: fix external interrupts on BCM6318
Jonas Gorski [Mon, 19 Dec 2016 12:02:21 +0000 (13:02 +0100)]
brcm63xx: fix external interrupts on BCM6318

Setting the clear bit for an interrupt seems to cause interrupts to be
deasserted again immediately. So unset the bit for BCM6318 to allow
subsequent interrupts to still work.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jonas.gorski@gmail.com>
2 years agomac80211: fix build on linux 3.18
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 13:12:54 +0000 (14:12 +0100)]
mac80211: fix build on linux 3.18

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agobuild: fix package build after deleting staging dir
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 12:48:49 +0000 (13:48 +0100)]
build: fix package build after deleting staging dir

Ensure that the <package>.provides files are always created

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agobuild: make <subdir>/install opt-in, use it for target/ only
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 Feb 2017 12:21:53 +0000 (13:21 +0100)]
build: make <subdir>/install opt-in, use it for target/ only

Fixes buildbot errors on running make target/install or
toolchain/install

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>
2 years agouclibc++: patch bugfix erase() on derived __base_associative
Ben Kelly [Tue, 7 Feb 2017 08:56:47 +0000 (10:56 +0200)]
uclibc++: patch bugfix erase() on derived __base_associative

When calling erase() on a containers derived from __base_associative
(e.g. multimap) and providing a pair of iterators a segfault will
occur.

Example code to reproduce:

typedef std::multimap<int, int> testmap;
testmap t;
t.insert(std::pair<int, int>(1, 1));
t.insert(std::pair<int, int>(2, 1));
t.insert(std::pair<int, int>(3, 1));
t.erase(t.begin(), t.end());

Signed-off-by: Ben Kelly <ben@benjii.net>
2 years agouboot-kirkwood: fix goflexhome/net bootcommand
Alberto Bursi [Mon, 6 Feb 2017 07:08:26 +0000 (08:08 +0100)]
uboot-kirkwood: fix goflexhome/net bootcommand

Goflexhome/net use uImage, and to boot an uImage the u-boot
must use bootm command, not bootz.

Fixes the "i cannot boot LEDE with this u-boot" issue that I
found out myself with my goflexnet.

Signed-off-by: Alberto Bursi <alberto.bursi@outlook.it>
2 years agouboot-kirkwood: remove obsolete patches
Alberto Bursi [Sun, 29 Jan 2017 14:15:56 +0000 (15:15 +0100)]
uboot-kirkwood: remove obsolete patches

all patches for CONFIG_SYS_GENERIC_BOARD are obsolete for
uboot 2016 sources.

Run-tested with the uboot of goflexnet, also the md5sum of
all other uboots is the same with or without these patches.

Signed-off-by: Alberto Bursi <alberto.bursi@outlook.it>
2 years agoiperf3: Update to 3.1.6
Daniel Engberg [Mon, 30 Jan 2017 01:22:38 +0000 (02:22 +0100)]
iperf3: Update to 3.1.6

Update to 3.1.6

Signed-off-by: Daniel Engberg <daniel.engberg.lists@pyret.net>
2 years agoutils/e2fsprogs: Update to 1.43.4
Daniel Engberg [Mon, 6 Feb 2017 19:58:42 +0000 (20:58 +0100)]
utils/e2fsprogs: Update to 1.43.4

* Update to 1.43.4
* Use xz tarball which saves about 2Mbyte in size

Changelog: http://e2fsprogs.sourceforge.net/e2fsprogs-release.html#1.43.4

Signed-off-by: Daniel Engberg <daniel.engberg.lists@pyret.net>
Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name> [use @KERNEL instead of hardcoded URL]
2 years agobuild: support make tools/<name>/install again
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 8 Feb 2017 14:49:49 +0000 (15:49 +0100)]
build: support make tools/<name>/install again

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@nbd.name>