openwrt/svn-archive/archive.git
6 years agokernel: fix duplicate KERNEL_PERF_EVENTS with wrong dependency
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 6 Jun 2014 09:20:15 +0000 (09:20 +0000)]
kernel: fix duplicate KERNEL_PERF_EVENTS with wrong dependency

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41030

6 years agoath9k: add a fix for rx overrun processing
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 23:33:57 +0000 (23:33 +0000)]
ath9k: add a fix for rx overrun processing

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41029

6 years agoath9k: add a fix for ANI related stability issues
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 23:33:54 +0000 (23:33 +0000)]
ath9k: add a fix for ANI related stability issues

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41028

6 years agoopenssl: version bump to 1.0.1h
Hauke Mehrtens [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 21:32:36 +0000 (21:32 +0000)]
openssl: version bump to 1.0.1h

today appeared another serious vulnerability in openssl. More info is
here http://ccsinjection.lepidum.co.jp. Users are advised to update to
openssl 1.0.1h.

Signed-off-by: Martin Strbacka <martin.strbacka@nic.cz>
Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 41026

6 years agobrcm47xx: add mips74k subtarget for newer devices
Hauke Mehrtens [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 21:25:03 +0000 (21:25 +0000)]
brcm47xx: add mips74k subtarget for newer devices

All new devices (with MIPS 74K CPU) are based on BCMA SoC and have
Ethernet core supported by bgmac. Create a new subtarget to generate
optimized builds.
This is just a beginning, further tweaks (like kernel configuration)
are still possible. This decreases default root.squashfs by ~128 kB.

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <zajec5@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 41025

6 years agobrcm47xx: move current target to "generic" subtarget
Hauke Mehrtens [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 21:23:58 +0000 (21:23 +0000)]
brcm47xx: move current target to "generic" subtarget

This allows creating more subtargets and optimize builds per family.

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <zajec5@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 41024

6 years agohostapd: fix wpad-mini compile error (#16700)
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 21:14:02 +0000 (21:14 +0000)]
hostapd: fix wpad-mini compile error (#16700)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41023

6 years agohostapd: update to 2014-06-03
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 15:58:01 +0000 (15:58 +0000)]
hostapd: update to 2014-06-03

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41022

6 years agoath9k: fix enabling PC-OEM card support (#16624)
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 15:13:28 +0000 (15:13 +0000)]
ath9k: fix enabling PC-OEM card support (#16624)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41021

6 years agoprocd: update to the latest version, fixes a crash on early boot
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:55:14 +0000 (14:55 +0000)]
procd: update to the latest version, fixes a crash on early boot

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41020

6 years agowpa_supplicant: fix locking hostapd to 20MHz (#12720)
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:55:10 +0000 (14:55 +0000)]
wpa_supplicant: fix locking hostapd to 20MHz (#12720)

Fixed wpa_supplicant when the radio is in 40MHz mode so that it no
longer restarts hostapd with the second channel disabled.

Signed-off-by: Lance Chaney <furryfur1@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 41019

6 years agomac80211: merge a series of cleanups/fixes
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:55:07 +0000 (14:55 +0000)]
mac80211: merge a series of cleanups/fixes

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41018

6 years agoath9k: merge a p2p powersave handling fix
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:55:03 +0000 (14:55 +0000)]
ath9k: merge a p2p powersave handling fix

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41017

6 years agort2x00: merge beacon setup fixes, disable unused hw beacon slots
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:09:14 +0000 (14:09 +0000)]
rt2x00: merge beacon setup fixes, disable unused hw beacon slots

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41016

6 years agomac80211: b43: make support for SSB optional
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 13:51:15 +0000 (13:51 +0000)]
mac80211: b43: make support for SSB optional

Now we have a choice submenu, just like b43 in the mainline.

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <zajec5@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 41015

6 years agomac80211: b43: update BCM4716 patch to compile without SSB
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 13:51:11 +0000 (13:51 +0000)]
mac80211: b43: update BCM4716 patch to compile without SSB

B43_SSB is optional after recent upstream changes.

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <zajec5@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 41014

6 years agolibubox: update to the latest version, adds static vlist initializer macros
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 13:51:08 +0000 (13:51 +0000)]
libubox: update to the latest version, adds static vlist initializer macros

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41013

6 years agohostapd: move reading of rsn_preauth out of auth_type=eap context
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 11:55:36 +0000 (11:55 +0000)]
hostapd: move reading of rsn_preauth out of auth_type=eap context

rsn_preauth is used outside of "case $auth_type", so if it is set
for an EAP-enabled SSID, it would also be set for the following
non-EAP-enabled SSIDs, because it would not be read again.

Signed-off-by: Reiner Herrmann <reiner@reiner-h.de>
SVN-Revision: 41012

6 years agoigmpproxy: register interface change triggers
John Crispin [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 10:56:18 +0000 (10:56 +0000)]
igmpproxy: register interface change triggers

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41011

6 years agonetfid: make procd watch the network.interface object for events
John Crispin [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 10:56:14 +0000 (10:56 +0000)]
netfid: make procd watch the network.interface object for events

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41010

6 years agonetifd: update to latest git HEAD
John Crispin [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 10:56:10 +0000 (10:56 +0000)]
netifd: update to latest git HEAD

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41009

6 years agoprocd: add wrapper calls for interface triggers
John Crispin [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 10:56:06 +0000 (10:56 +0000)]
procd: add wrapper calls for interface triggers

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41008

6 years agoprocd: update to latest git head
John Crispin [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 10:56:02 +0000 (10:56 +0000)]
procd: update to latest git head

adds support for ubus event based triggers

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41007

6 years agoprocd: rename local variable in uci_validate_section
John Crispin [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 08:19:59 +0000 (08:19 +0000)]
procd: rename local variable in uci_validate_section

Allow to use "package", "type", "name", "error" and "result"
as config option names:

package some_service
config section 'foo'
    option name 'bar'
    option type 'unknown'

Signed-off-by: Maxim Storchak <m.storchak@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 41006

6 years agolantiq: fix eep handling patch
John Crispin [Thu, 5 Jun 2014 08:19:52 +0000 (08:19 +0000)]
lantiq: fix eep handling patch

0b79a4a66d17d2c7c12cde8d13637c1b0e5152c2 broke the patch

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 41005

6 years agoimx6: kernel: update 3.14 pcie patches
Luka Perkov [Wed, 4 Jun 2014 23:01:30 +0000 (23:01 +0000)]
imx6: kernel: update 3.14 pcie patches

Remove old irq map patch and replace it with the propper upstream patches
allowing IMX6 PCIe devices behind PCIe switches to work properly.

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 41004

6 years agomap: add support for map-t if available
Steven Barth [Wed, 4 Jun 2014 14:58:40 +0000 (14:58 +0000)]
map: add support for map-t if available

SVN-Revision: 41003

6 years agohostapd: replace undefined $bridge with $network_bridge
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 4 Jun 2014 11:51:59 +0000 (11:51 +0000)]
hostapd: replace undefined $bridge with $network_bridge

Signed-off-by: Reiner Herrmann <reiner@reiner-h.de>
SVN-Revision: 41002

6 years agodhcpv6: set default solicit timeout back to 120s
Steven Barth [Wed, 4 Jun 2014 09:59:45 +0000 (09:59 +0000)]
dhcpv6: set default solicit timeout back to 120s

This deliberatly breaks RFC 7083 since its not really user-friendly.

SVN-Revision: 41001

6 years agopackage: swconfig: let variable name be local
John Crispin [Wed, 4 Jun 2014 07:20:31 +0000 (07:20 +0000)]
package: swconfig: let variable name be local

Let the first parameter of function config_get be local, because there
is a chance that config_get won't export the variable.

Signed-off-by: Zhao, Gang <gamerh2o@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 41000

6 years agolantiq: ath5k fix in wifi and ethernet eeprom handling patch.
John Crispin [Wed, 4 Jun 2014 07:20:22 +0000 (07:20 +0000)]
lantiq: ath5k fix in wifi and ethernet eeprom handling patch.

ath5k fix in wifi and ethernet eeprom handling patch.

Without the line that adds the patch of_ath5k_eeprom_probe cause a
kernel panic, at least with the ARV4518PW.
Tested only in the modem-router mentioned above.

This patch is based in Bruno's hack present in patch #5454.

Signed off by: Bruno Rodríguez <bruno.rodriguez.1980@gmail.com>
Signed off by: José Vázquez Fernández <ppvazquezfer@gmail.com>

SVN-Revision: 40999

6 years agolibusb-compat: create directory for libusb-config
John Crispin [Wed, 4 Jun 2014 07:20:02 +0000 (07:20 +0000)]
libusb-compat: create directory for libusb-config

Fix a build regression caused by r39975 by making sure $(STAGING_DIR)/host
directory exists before trying to copy files to it.

Cc: Florian Fainelli <florian@openwrt.org>
Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 40998

6 years agoigmpproxy: update init.d script to procd and add a hotplug script
John Crispin [Wed, 4 Jun 2014 07:19:51 +0000 (07:19 +0000)]
igmpproxy: update init.d script to procd and add a hotplug script

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40997

6 years agomac80211: backport a powersave related fix
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 3 Jun 2014 13:59:43 +0000 (13:59 +0000)]
mac80211: backport a powersave related fix

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40995

6 years agomac80211: refresh patch
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 3 Jun 2014 13:59:24 +0000 (13:59 +0000)]
mac80211: refresh patch

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40994

6 years agobase-files: /etc/rc.button/power should be executable
John Crispin [Tue, 3 Jun 2014 06:52:46 +0000 (06:52 +0000)]
base-files: /etc/rc.button/power should be executable

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40993

6 years agokernel: fix kernel build for chipidea w/o usb-gadget
John Crispin [Tue, 3 Jun 2014 05:49:34 +0000 (05:49 +0000)]
kernel: fix kernel build for chipidea w/o usb-gadget

This resolves a module dependency kernel regression in r40905 with the
usb-chipidea module if usb-gadget was not selected.

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 40992

6 years agoimx6: ventana: remove non-trunk packages from defaults
Luka Perkov [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 21:23:36 +0000 (21:23 +0000)]
imx6: ventana: remove non-trunk packages from defaults

The canutils package is in the packages repo and not part of trunk, so we
should not enable them by default.

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 40991

6 years agoimx6: ventana: add default kernel modules
Luka Perkov [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 21:23:35 +0000 (21:23 +0000)]
imx6: ventana: add default kernel modules

Add the following kernel modules by default (which are present on most Ventana
baseboards):
 - kmod-leds-gpio (user leds)
 - kmod-sound-core (required as a dependency of the other sound modules)
 - kmod-pps-gpio (Pulse-Per-Second)

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 40990

6 years agoimx6: update board names per device-tree updates
Luka Perkov [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 21:23:34 +0000 (21:23 +0000)]
imx6: update board names per device-tree updates

The Gateworks Ventana board names have been adjusted per upstream patches
to include all IMX6 SoC variants.

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 40989

6 years agoimx6: update 3.14 ventana dts with upstream fixes
Luka Perkov [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 21:23:32 +0000 (21:23 +0000)]
imx6: update 3.14 ventana dts with upstream fixes

update the Ventana DTS files with upstream fixes:
 - The 'model' property in the imx-audio-sgtl5000 binding specifies the
   user-visible name of the audio device. This should be something common and
   not baseboard specific.
 - removed obsolete crts
 - fix include typo: The imx6q-gw51xx needs to include imx6qdl-gw51xx.dtsi
 - fix gw52xx clock for sgtl5000 ananlog audio codec
 - fix LVDS mapping for Ventana GW52xx/GW53xx/GW54xx
 - add LVDS backlight for Ventana
 - update model descriptions for all processor variants

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 40988

6 years agoimx6: update 3.10 ventana dts
Luka Perkov [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 21:23:29 +0000 (21:23 +0000)]
imx6: update 3.10 ventana dts

update the Ventana DTS files with upstream fixes:
 - The 'model' property in the imx-audio-sgtl5000 binding specifies the
   user-visible name of the audio device. This should be something common an
   not baseboard specific.
 - update model descriptions for all processor variants

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 40987

6 years agokernel: add another new config symbol for kernel 3.14
Luka Perkov [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 19:48:22 +0000 (19:48 +0000)]
kernel: add another new config symbol for kernel 3.14

It was augmented by CONFIG_USB_GADGET...

Signed-off-by: Daniel Golle <daniel@makrotopia.org>
Acked-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 40986

6 years agomac80211: b43: make support for BCMA optional
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 18:17:48 +0000 (18:17 +0000)]
mac80211: b43: make support for BCMA optional

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <zajec5@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 40985

6 years agomac80211: b43: make B43_PHY_LP configurable
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 18:17:44 +0000 (18:17 +0000)]
mac80211: b43: make B43_PHY_LP configurable

This allows saving 11772 B if disabled.

Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <zajec5@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 40984

6 years agonetfilter: split off header matching modules not used by the default config (reduces...
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 18:13:38 +0000 (18:13 +0000)]
netfilter: split off header matching modules not used by the default config (reduces rootfs size and memory usage)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40983

6 years agobrcm47xx: enable the low-memory feature flag
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 17:04:45 +0000 (17:04 +0000)]
brcm47xx: enable the low-memory feature flag

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40982

6 years agobuild: set default squashfs block size to 64k for low-memory systems
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 17:04:41 +0000 (17:04 +0000)]
build: set default squashfs block size to 64k for low-memory systems

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40981

6 years agobuild: add a feature flag for low-memory systems
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 17:04:38 +0000 (17:04 +0000)]
build: add a feature flag for low-memory systems

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40980

6 years agobuild: make the squashfs block size configurable
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 17:04:34 +0000 (17:04 +0000)]
build: make the squashfs block size configurable

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40979

6 years agoar71xx: fix compile error in r40969, refresh patches
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 16:24:12 +0000 (16:24 +0000)]
ar71xx: fix compile error in r40969, refresh patches

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40977

6 years agoar71xx: WNDAP360 adding wifi LED support
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 15:02:54 +0000 (15:02 +0000)]
ar71xx: WNDAP360 adding wifi LED support

I added WIFI LED support (so now AP blinks nicely), I removed WPS
button GPIO (as it doesn't exist) and changed GPIO for reset button.

Signed-off-by: Jacek Kikiewicz <jaceq@aol.pl>
SVN-Revision: 40976

6 years agoar71xx: add profile and build image for HiWiFi HC6361.
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:56:41 +0000 (14:56 +0000)]
ar71xx: add profile and build image for HiWiFi HC6361.

Signed-off-by: Yousong Zhou <yszhou4tech@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 40975

6 years agoar71xx: add user-space support for HiWiFi HC6361 board.
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:56:35 +0000 (14:56 +0000)]
ar71xx: add user-space support for HiWiFi HC6361 board.

Signed-off-by: Yousong Zhou <yszhou4tech@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 40974

6 years agoar71xx: add kernel support for HiWiFi HC6361.
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:56:24 +0000 (14:56 +0000)]
ar71xx: add kernel support for HiWiFi HC6361.

This board manufactured by HiWiFi has the following features.

 - Atheros 9331 SoC.
 - 16MB flash and 64MB RAM.
 - 4GB eMMC storage via SK6226 USB 2.0 controller.
 - 2 LAN and 1 WAN ethernet ports with LEDs on them.
 - 3 blue LEDs on the front panel.
 - 1 button labeled as "reset".
 - Powered by a USB cable.

Signed-off-by: Yousong Zhou <yszhou4tech@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 40973

6 years agoar71xx: add support to TP-LINK TL-WA730RE v1
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:45:25 +0000 (14:45 +0000)]
ar71xx: add support to TP-LINK TL-WA730RE v1

The TL-WA730RE seems to be almost identical to TL-WA701ND, just
that it comes without PoE and a stock-firmware claiming the device
to be a "Range Extender".

Signed-off-by: Daniel Golle <daniel@makrotopia.org>
SVN-Revision: 40972

6 years agoar71xx: fix board detection for TL-WA7510N
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:45:21 +0000 (14:45 +0000)]
ar71xx: fix board detection for TL-WA7510N

Detect TL-WA7510N v1 by the board name as defined in mach-tl-wa901nd.c
and add hardware ID to tplink_board_detect

Signed-off-by: Daniel Golle <daniel@makrotopia.org>
SVN-Revision: 40971

6 years agoar71xx: enable sysupgrade on wnr2000-v3
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:45:17 +0000 (14:45 +0000)]
ar71xx: enable sysupgrade on wnr2000-v3

tested, works.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Golle <daniel@makrotopia.org>
SVN-Revision: 40970

6 years agoar71xx: add support for dlink dir-615-e1
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:43:35 +0000 (14:43 +0000)]
ar71xx: add support for dlink dir-615-e1

Dlink dir-615-e1 can use dir-600-a1's image, but the image can't be
uploaded through dlink's normal firmware update web page.

Add profile for dir-615-e1 so the generated image can be uploaded
through the firmware update web page.

Signed-off-by: Zhao, Gang <gamerh2o@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 40969

6 years agotarget/imagebuilder: add missing package index (fixes #16675)
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:27:31 +0000 (13:27 +0000)]
target/imagebuilder: add missing package index (fixes #16675)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40968

6 years agoscripts/bundle-libraries: fall back to only copying binaries if ldd is unavailable...
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:27:23 +0000 (13:27 +0000)]
scripts/bundle-libraries: fall back to only copying binaries if ldd is unavailable (e.g. non-linux system)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40967

6 years agoar71xx: adjust OM2P profile for the OpenMesh OM2P-HSv2 board
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:21:52 +0000 (13:21 +0000)]
ar71xx: adjust OM2P profile for the OpenMesh OM2P-HSv2 board

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <marek@open-mesh.com>
[sven@open-mesh.com: Rebased]
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
SVN-Revision: 40966

6 years agopackage/uboot-envtools: add OpenMesh OM2P-HSv2 support
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:21:47 +0000 (13:21 +0000)]
package/uboot-envtools: add OpenMesh OM2P-HSv2 support

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <marek@open-mesh.com>
[sven@open-mesh.com: Rebased]
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
SVN-Revision: 40965

6 years agopackage/om-watchdog: add OpenMesh OM2P-HSv2 support
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:21:43 +0000 (13:21 +0000)]
package/om-watchdog: add OpenMesh OM2P-HSv2 support

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <marek@open-mesh.com>
[sven@open-mesh.com: Rebased]
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
SVN-Revision: 40964

6 years agoar71xx: add sysupgrade support for OpenMesh OM2P-HSv2
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:21:38 +0000 (13:21 +0000)]
ar71xx: add sysupgrade support for OpenMesh OM2P-HSv2

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <marek@open-mesh.com>
[sven@open-mesh.com: Rebased]
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
SVN-Revision: 40963

6 years agoar71xx: add user-space support for OpenMesh OM2P-HSv2
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:21:31 +0000 (13:21 +0000)]
ar71xx: add user-space support for OpenMesh OM2P-HSv2

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <marek@open-mesh.com>
[sven@open-mesh.com: Rebased]
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
SVN-Revision: 40962

6 years agoar71xx: add kernel support for the OpenMesh OM2P-HSv2
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:21:26 +0000 (13:21 +0000)]
ar71xx: add kernel support for the OpenMesh OM2P-HSv2

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <marek@open-mesh.com>
[sven@open-mesh.com: Rebased]
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
SVN-Revision: 40961

6 years agoar71xx: adjust OM2P profile for the OpenMesh OM2Pv2 board
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:21:22 +0000 (13:21 +0000)]
ar71xx: adjust OM2P profile for the OpenMesh OM2Pv2 board

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <marek@open-mesh.com>
[sven@open-mesh.com: Rebased]
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
SVN-Revision: 40960

6 years agopackage/uboot-envtools: add OpenMesh OM2Pv2 support
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:21:17 +0000 (13:21 +0000)]
package/uboot-envtools: add OpenMesh OM2Pv2 support

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <marek@open-mesh.com>
[sven@open-mesh.com: Rebased]
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
SVN-Revision: 40959

6 years agopackage/om-watchdog: add OpenMesh OM2Pv2 support
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:21:11 +0000 (13:21 +0000)]
package/om-watchdog: add OpenMesh OM2Pv2 support

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <marek@open-mesh.com>
[sven@open-mesh.com: Rebased]
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
SVN-Revision: 40958

6 years agoar71xx: add sysupgrade support for OpenMesh OM2Pv2
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:21:07 +0000 (13:21 +0000)]
ar71xx: add sysupgrade support for OpenMesh OM2Pv2

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <marek@open-mesh.com>
[sven@open-mesh.com: Rebased]
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
SVN-Revision: 40957

6 years agoar71xx: add user-space support for OpenMesh OM2Pv2
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:21:02 +0000 (13:21 +0000)]
ar71xx: add user-space support for OpenMesh OM2Pv2

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <marek@open-mesh.com>
[sven@open-mesh.com: Rebased]
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
SVN-Revision: 40956

6 years agoar71xx: add kernel support for the OpenMesh OM2Pv2 board
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:20:52 +0000 (13:20 +0000)]
ar71xx: add kernel support for the OpenMesh OM2Pv2 board

Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <marek@open-mesh.com>
[sven@open-mesh.com: Rebased]
Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
SVN-Revision: 40955

6 years agoiwinfo: update nl80211 api to the latest one
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:10:53 +0000 (13:10 +0000)]
iwinfo: update nl80211 api to the latest one

modified version of http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/4533/

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40954

6 years agoiwinfo: add 802.11ac hwmode support
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:10:49 +0000 (13:10 +0000)]
iwinfo: add 802.11ac hwmode support

In case of .11ac device the hwmode was not properly displayed.
This patch fixes it.

Signed-off-by: Marek Kwaczynski <marek.kwaczynski@tieto.com>
Signed-off-by: Bartosz Markowski <bartosz.markowski@tieto.com>
SVN-Revision: 40953

6 years agoiwinfo: add Atheros AR9580 to hardware.txt
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:10:44 +0000 (13:10 +0000)]
iwinfo: add Atheros AR9580 to hardware.txt

Signed-off-by: Stefan Agner <stefan@agner.ch>
SVN-Revision: 40952

6 years agoconfig/Config-images.in: the ext4 series introduced a regression
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:03:15 +0000 (13:03 +0000)]
config/Config-images.in: the ext4 series introduced a regression

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40951

6 years agopolarssl: enable parallel build
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:01:48 +0000 (13:01 +0000)]
polarssl: enable parallel build

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40950

6 years agopolarssl: remove polarssl-progs, it is just a random collection of test programs
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:01:44 +0000 (13:01 +0000)]
polarssl: remove polarssl-progs, it is just a random collection of test programs

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40949

6 years agolantiq: fix up eth_mac and ath_eep support
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:45:29 +0000 (12:45 +0000)]
lantiq: fix up eth_mac and ath_eep support

this patch got messed up by the last rebase

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40948

6 years agox86: Compile xen-pci-frontend as module
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:45:25 +0000 (12:45 +0000)]
x86: Compile xen-pci-frontend as module

modified version of -> http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/5535/

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40947

6 years agoinclude: Allow git kernel branch selection
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:45:22 +0000 (12:45 +0000)]
include: Allow git kernel branch selection

This allows the selection of a specific branch in the menuconfig
when using a kernel downloaded from GIT.

Signed-off-by: Mathieu Olivari <mathieu@qca.qualcomm.com>
SVN-Revision: 40946

6 years agoinclude: Clean-up kernel git command options management
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:45:19 +0000 (12:45 +0000)]
include: Clean-up kernel git command options management

The way git options are managed in kernel-defaults.mk makes additions

difficult. If requires different code path for each option; it's
ok so far as we handle only one option, but if we want to make the git
clone mechanism more flexible, more option will be required, which
will become tedious.

So; we'll move the GIT options into a variable, that may or may not be
set depending on the configuration, and we'll pass this variable to the
git command.

Signed-off-by: Mathieu Olivari <mathieu@qca.qualcomm.com>
SVN-Revision: 40945

6 years agoconfig: Remove KERNEL_GIT_LOCAL_REPOSITORY option
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:45:16 +0000 (12:45 +0000)]
config: Remove KERNEL_GIT_LOCAL_REPOSITORY option

The GIT_LOCAL_REPOSITORY option adds the --reference argument to the
git clone kernel command line, if KERNEL_GIT_CLONE_URI is set.

This option is intended to speed-up the repo creation by using local
objets rather than downloading it. However, a local repo can be cloned
much faster by setting GIT_LOCAL_REPOSITORY directly to the local tree.

In that case, git clone will bypass the normal "git aware" transport
mechanism and clone the repository by copying and hardlinking objects
rather than downloading it, resulting in a significant speed increase.

That makes the GIT_LOCAL_REPOSITORY option pretty useless so we'll just
remove it and recommand the usage of KERNEL_GIT_CLONE_URI directly.

Signed-off-by: Mathieu Olivari <mathieu@qca.qualcomm.com>
SVN-Revision: 40944

6 years agobase-files: Allow installation of symlinks using RAMFS_COPY_BIN env var.
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:45:13 +0000 (12:45 +0000)]
base-files: Allow installation of symlinks using RAMFS_COPY_BIN env var.

http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/5086/

Signed-off-by: karl.vogel@gmail.com
SVN-Revision: 40943

6 years agocomgt: add support for defining dial number in config file
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:45:09 +0000 (12:45 +0000)]
comgt: add support for defining dial number in config file

Signed-off-by: Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca <luizluca@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 40942

6 years agokernel: Fix xen domU kmod-xen-kbd package
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:45:05 +0000 (12:45 +0000)]
kernel: Fix xen domU kmod-xen-kbd package

modified version of http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/5526/

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40941

6 years agosoloscli: upgrade to 1.04
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:45:01 +0000 (12:45 +0000)]
soloscli: upgrade to 1.04

- The package does not compile at the moment. Since there is a new
  upstream version avaiable, use this new source instead.
- Upstream has already included our both patches.
- This is only compile tested, since I do not own any test hardware.

Signed-off-by: Michael Heimpold <mhei@heimpold.de>
SVN-Revision: 40940

6 years agoralink: fix asiarf/awm002 switch setup
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:44:57 +0000 (12:44 +0000)]
ralink: fix asiarf/awm002 switch setup

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40939

6 years agomac80211: query driver for max A-MPDU length exponent
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:44:54 +0000 (12:44 +0000)]
mac80211: query driver for max A-MPDU length exponent

This patch enables netifd to query 802.11ac-driver for the maximum
supported A-MPDU length exponent, possibly increasing VHT throughput by
more aggressive frame aggregation.

v2: refreshed patch

Signed-off-by: Matti Laakso <malaakso at elisanet.fi>
SVN-Revision: 40938

6 years agopackage: netifd: remove blank line at the end of file
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:44:51 +0000 (12:44 +0000)]
package: netifd: remove blank line at the end of file

Signed-off-by: Zhao, Gang <gamerh2o@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 40937

6 years agoqos-script: Add comments to existing rules
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:44:47 +0000 (12:44 +0000)]
qos-script: Add comments to existing rules

Signed-off-by: Roman Yeryomin <roman@advem.lv>
SVN-Revision: 40936

6 years agoqos-script: Improve usability by adding comment field to rules
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:44:44 +0000 (12:44 +0000)]
qos-script: Improve usability by adding comment field to rules

It's quite unconveniet to remember which ports are used by which applications, especially for not so advanced users.
Together with luci patch (discussed on IRC) this improves qos-scripts usability.

Signed-off-by: Roman Yeryomin <roman@advem.lv>
SVN-Revision: 40935

6 years agohostapd: Add optional support for hostapd own_ip_addr in wireless config
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:44:40 +0000 (12:44 +0000)]
hostapd: Add optional support for hostapd own_ip_addr in wireless config

`own_ip_addr` is used by hostapd as NAS-IP-Address.
This is used to identify the AP that is requesting the authentication of the
user and could be used to define which AP's can authenticate users.
Some vendors implement only NAS-Identifier or NAS-IP-Address and not both.
This patch adds ownip as an optional parameter in /etc/config/wireless.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Wouters <thomaswouters@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 40934

6 years agoppp: allow to set PPP interface name via config
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:44:36 +0000 (12:44 +0000)]
ppp: allow to set PPP interface name via config

allows to set PPP interface name manually via new
network interface option pppname.
If not set, default naming will be used (e.g. pppoe-eth0)

Signed-off-by: Ulrich Weber <uw@ocedo.com>
SVN-Revision: 40933

6 years agokernel: Enable kmod-hid-generic driver when selecting usb-hid
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:44:33 +0000 (12:44 +0000)]
kernel: Enable kmod-hid-generic driver when selecting usb-hid

kmod-hid-generic needs to be selected when enabling usb-hid in order to get generic devices working.

This fixes keyboards support in linux 3.3+ kernels.
https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/12631
https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/12686

Signed-off-by: Álvaro Fernández Rojas <noltari@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 40932

6 years agoopenvpn: enable ipv6 parameters
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:44:30 +0000 (12:44 +0000)]
openvpn: enable ipv6 parameters

http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/4945/

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 40931

6 years agoutil-linux: Disable sulogin in util-linux package
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:44:27 +0000 (12:44 +0000)]
util-linux: Disable sulogin in util-linux package

The sulogin tool doesn't compile because it cannot find shadow.h. As the
tool is not available in openwrt it is now not selected during the build
process.

Signed-off-by: Tjalling Hattink <t.hattink@fugro.nl>
SVN-Revision: 40930

6 years agouboot-envtools: add support for environment in ubi volume
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:44:19 +0000 (12:44 +0000)]
uboot-envtools: add support for environment in ubi volume

On UBI enabled devices, U-Boot might store it's environment on
UBI volume(s). Support this in uboot-envtools, so fw_setenv and
fw_printenv can work on these platforms.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Golle <daniel@makrotopia.org>
SVN-Revision: 40929

6 years agofstools: stage libubi-utils static library and headers
John Crispin [Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:44:16 +0000 (12:44 +0000)]
fstools: stage libubi-utils static library and headers

Use InstallDev to make libubi-utils available for linking in
uboot-envtools.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Golle <daniel@makrotopia.org>
SVN-Revision: 40928