openwrt/svn-archive/archive.git
6 years agobuild: move mkits.sh script to more common place
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:29:50 +0000 (10:29 +0000)]
build: move mkits.sh script to more common place

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38430

6 years agoodhcpd: add new experimental dhcp-server
Steven Barth [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 09:03:55 +0000 (09:03 +0000)]
odhcpd: add new experimental dhcp-server

SVN-Revision: 38428

6 years agokernel: imx6: add modules needed for sgtl5000 audio codec
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:59 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
kernel: imx6: add modules needed for sgtl5000 audio codec

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38427

6 years agoimx6: enable fixed voltage reulator
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:58 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: enable fixed voltage reulator

Fixed voltage regulator support is required by several drivers that have
regulator consumers, such as the sgtl5000 audio codec used on many i.MX6
boards.

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38426

6 years agoimx6: add support for gw52xx
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:57 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: add support for gw52xx

The Gateworks GW51xx family of products is based on the Freescale
i.MX6DL SoC and offers a small form-factor with peripherals such as:

 * i.MX6DL 512MB DDR3
 * 256MB NAND FLASH
 * 2x PCIe
 * 1x USB EHCI (to PCIe socket2)
 * 1x USB OTG (to front panel or PCIe socket1)
 * 1x uSD
 * LVDS
 * HDMI AudioVideo out
 * Analog Video in
 * Digital IO
 * Gateworks System Controller

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38425

6 years agoimx6: dts: update ventana dts
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:55 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: dts: update ventana dts

- fix spi chipselect for GW5400-A
- fix audmux pinctrl for GW54xx
- remove unused alias nodes
- remove unused regulator nodes (will be adding pmic nodes next)
- remove duplicate eeprom entries
- add regulator definitions
- fix sgtl5000 regulator reference
- add egalax touchscreen controller interrupt
- fix gw5400-a audmux pinctrl
- fix usb ehci alias

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38424

6 years agoimx6: split out ventana init patch from devicetree
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:54 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: split out ventana init patch from devicetree

SVN-Revision: 38423

6 years agoimx6: add pfuze100 regulator support
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:52 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: add pfuze100 regulator support

- backport driver
- apply patch to allow misprogrammed parts
- enable driver in kernel

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38422

6 years agoimx6: minor (cosmetic) changes in uci-defaults
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:51 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: minor (cosmetic) changes in uci-defaults

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38421

6 years agoimx6: add back bootargs
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:49 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: add back bootargs

They make our life easier when testing ramdisk images.

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38420

6 years agoubifs: remove breaking commas from ubi calls
Luka Perkov [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:37:31 +0000 (21:37 +0000)]
ubifs: remove breaking commas from ubi calls

The extra commas get output by the shell resulting in errors since
the commands that get called with those extra commas are then
malformed.

Signed-off-by: Joris de Vries <joris@apptrician.nl>
SVN-Revision: 38419

6 years agoralink: fix default vlan mapping for MT7620a_MT7610e
John Crispin [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 14:56:49 +0000 (14:56 +0000)]
ralink: fix default vlan mapping for MT7620a_MT7610e

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38418

6 years agodropbear: add dropbear.nl mirror, provided by dropbear maintainer
Jo-Philipp Wich [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:10:32 +0000 (13:10 +0000)]
dropbear: add dropbear.nl mirror, provided by dropbear maintainer

Signed-off-by: Catalin Patulea <cat@vv.carleton.ca>
SVN-Revision: 38413

6 years ago[package] openvpn: make comp_lzo a parameter
Luka Perkov [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 12:42:58 +0000 (12:42 +0000)]
[package] openvpn: make comp_lzo a parameter

Possible parameters are yes, no and adaptive. See manpage for more information.

Signed-off-by: Philipp Borgers <borgers@mi.fu-berlin.de>
SVN-Revision: 38412

6 years agoopenvpn-easy-rsa: restore essential patch to make it actually work on the target...
Jo-Philipp Wich [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 12:23:21 +0000 (12:23 +0000)]
openvpn-easy-rsa: restore essential patch to make it actually work on the target (#14324)

SVN-Revision: 38411

6 years ago[package] uci: upgrade to latest git version
Luka Perkov [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:32:28 +0000 (11:32 +0000)]
[package] uci: upgrade to latest git version

Fixes issues with UBIFS file system when due to unclean shutdown files would
end up with size 0. Furthermore, few style fixes are included too.

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38410

6 years agompc85xx: revert the napi polling code to the one from an older kernel version to...
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:20:06 +0000 (11:20 +0000)]
mpc85xx: revert the napi polling code to the one from an older kernel version to fix stability issues (#14020)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38409

6 years agoimx23: build DCP crypto co-processor support by default
Zoltan Herpai [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 22:43:50 +0000 (22:43 +0000)]
imx23: build DCP crypto co-processor support by default

Signed-off-by: Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@uid0.hu>
SVN-Revision: 38408

6 years agomxs: add support for I2SE Duckbill devices
Zoltan Herpai [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:22:40 +0000 (21:22 +0000)]
mxs: add support for I2SE Duckbill devices

Signed-off-by: Michael Heimpold <mhei@heimpold.de>
Signed-off-by: Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@uid0.hu>
SVN-Revision: 38407

6 years agomxs: improve image generation support
Zoltan Herpai [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:00:01 +0000 (21:00 +0000)]
mxs: improve image generation support

Signed-off-by: Michael Heimpold <mhei@heimpold.de>
Signed-off-by: Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@uid0.hu>
SVN-Revision: 38406

6 years agomxs: enable device tree support in /proc
Zoltan Herpai [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:53:06 +0000 (19:53 +0000)]
mxs: enable device tree support in /proc

Signed-off-by: Michael Heimpold <mhei@heimpold.de>
Signed-off-by: Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@uid0.hu>
SVN-Revision: 38405

6 years agokirkwood: drop 3.3.x kernel version
Luka Perkov [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:46:45 +0000 (19:46 +0000)]
kirkwood: drop 3.3.x kernel version

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38404

6 years ago[package] uboot-envtools: update kirkwood scripts
Luka Perkov [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:46:43 +0000 (19:46 +0000)]
[package] uboot-envtools: update kirkwood scripts

Also, scripts can be installed as data so let's change that here too.

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38403

6 years agokirkwood: upgrade to 3.10.15
Luka Perkov [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:46:40 +0000 (19:46 +0000)]
kirkwood: upgrade to 3.10.15

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38402

6 years ago[tools] elftosb: support static linking
Zoltan Herpai [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:45:31 +0000 (19:45 +0000)]
[tools] elftosb: support static linking

Signed-off-by: Michael Heimpold <mhei@heimpold.de>
Signed-off-by: Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@uid0.hu>
SVN-Revision: 38400

6 years agort2x00: fix rf id for rt3352 (#14322)
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:40:30 +0000 (19:40 +0000)]
rt2x00: fix rf id for rt3352 (#14322)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38399

6 years agoath9k: add some more pending fixes / optimizations
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:38:42 +0000 (19:38 +0000)]
ath9k: add some more pending fixes / optimizations

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38398

6 years agoath5k: fix tx status processing errors (causing packet loss and throughput issues)
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:20:05 +0000 (19:20 +0000)]
ath5k: fix tx status processing errors (causing packet loss and throughput issues)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38396

6 years agoath9k: reduce rx buffer allocation size
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:20:02 +0000 (19:20 +0000)]
ath9k: reduce rx buffer allocation size

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38395

6 years agoimx23: rename imx23 to mxs for upcoming imx23/28 support
Zoltan Herpai [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:01:23 +0000 (19:01 +0000)]
imx23: rename imx23 to mxs for upcoming imx23/28 support

Signed-off-by: Michael Heimpold <mhei@heimpold.de>
Signed-off-by: Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@uid0.hu>
SVN-Revision: 38394

6 years agoodhcp6c: various fixes
Steven Barth [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 18:53:02 +0000 (18:53 +0000)]
odhcp6c: various fixes

* Make SOL_MAX_RT configurable and default back to 120s
* Prefer servers with bigger prefixes (allows to use Comcast /60)
* Don't hang indefinitely if DHCPv6 REQUEST is not answered

Signed-off-by: Steven Barth <steven@midlink.org>
SVN-Revision: 38393

6 years agoubox: fix extroot after kmodloader changes
Jo-Philipp Wich [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:01:06 +0000 (13:01 +0000)]
ubox: fix extroot after kmodloader changes

The kmodloader executable disregarded the global directory prefix in
scan_module_folder() leading to a broken extroot for non-builtin modules.

Update to current git head to fix the prefix handling again.

SVN-Revision: 38392

6 years agoopkg: ignore empty fields in package lists
Steven Barth [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:09:58 +0000 (08:09 +0000)]
opkg: ignore empty fields in package lists

This is to work around issues with package list generators creating
empty fields in some environments.

Based on a patch by Paul Selkrik <pselkrik@isc.org>
Signed-off-by: Steven Barth <steven@midlink.org>
SVN-Revision: 38390

6 years agoiputils: do not compile this for brcm47xx with -O2
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:51:33 +0000 (22:51 +0000)]
iputils: do not compile this for brcm47xx with -O2

ping is now working for me with -Os on brcm47xx.
This revert r26278.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38389

6 years agobrcm47xx: activate ARP daemon support
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:46:18 +0000 (22:46 +0000)]
brcm47xx: activate ARP daemon support

This just add some bytes to the kernel and is activated on other targets.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38388

6 years agoswitch: remove old switch driver
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:15:31 +0000 (22:15 +0000)]
switch: remove old switch driver

The switch driver is not used by brcm47xx any more and can be removed,
instead of this switch driver b53 is used now.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38387

6 years agocobalt: do not build userland with support for mips1
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:10:57 +0000 (22:10 +0000)]
cobalt: do not build userland with support for mips1

Without specifying -march gcc uses -march=mips1 by default, but that
causes problems when compiling openssl. Use -march=r5000 instead to
compile a userland optimized for the CPU used on this device.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38386

6 years agomac80211: b43: fix prefix for config options
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:25:12 +0000 (20:25 +0000)]
mac80211: b43: fix prefix for config options

Config options in backports are starting with CPTCFG and not with CONFIG_.
CONFIG_B43_BCMA was never true.

This closes #13883.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38385

6 years agokernel: update kernel to 3.10.15
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 19:28:29 +0000 (19:28 +0000)]
kernel: update kernel to 3.10.15

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38384

6 years agobrcm47xx: fix detection of some boards
Hauke Mehrtens [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 19:27:24 +0000 (19:27 +0000)]
brcm47xx: fix detection of some boards

This adds some more boards.

This fixes parts of #14316 and #14133.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38383

6 years agoar71xx: Fix sysupgrade when upgrading to images with small rootfs partition
Vasilis Tsiligiannis [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:39:09 +0000 (18:39 +0000)]
ar71xx: Fix sysupgrade when upgrading to images with small rootfs partition

Signed-off-by: Vasilis Tsiligiannis <acinonyx@openwrt.gr>
SVN-Revision: 38382

6 years agoubifs: when creating ubi(fs) images profile originated arguments have priority
Luka Perkov [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 03:35:15 +0000 (03:35 +0000)]
ubifs: when creating ubi(fs) images profile originated arguments have priority

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38381

6 years agoimage: introduce MkuImageARM function
Luka Perkov [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 03:35:14 +0000 (03:35 +0000)]
image: introduce MkuImageARM function

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38380

6 years agokirkwood: enable appended dtb (3.10.x)
Luka Perkov [Sun, 13 Oct 2013 03:35:13 +0000 (03:35 +0000)]
kirkwood: enable appended dtb (3.10.x)

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38379

6 years agozd1201: fix url to zd1201 firmware
Hauke Mehrtens [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:36:08 +0000 (22:36 +0000)]
zd1201: fix url to zd1201 firmware

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38378

6 years agoyaffs2: the yaffs2 git moved
Hauke Mehrtens [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:34:45 +0000 (22:34 +0000)]
yaffs2: the yaffs2 git moved

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38377

6 years agolantiq: add some missing PKG_SOURCE_URLs
Hauke Mehrtens [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:33:55 +0000 (22:33 +0000)]
lantiq: add some missing PKG_SOURCE_URLs

These URLs where missing and causes build failures.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38376

6 years agoubifs: enable building modular images
Luka Perkov [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 21:44:48 +0000 (21:44 +0000)]
ubifs: enable building modular images

Now it is possible to build ubi/ubifs images for only selected boards inside
single target.

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38375

6 years agoimage: if possible use profile name when building .tar.gz images
Luka Perkov [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 21:44:46 +0000 (21:44 +0000)]
image: if possible use profile name when building .tar.gz images

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38374

6 years agokernel: add kirkwood thermal module
Luka Perkov [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 16:26:55 +0000 (16:26 +0000)]
kernel: add kirkwood thermal module

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38371

6 years agoar7: drop linux 3.9 support
Jonas Gorski [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:50:47 +0000 (10:50 +0000)]
ar7: drop linux 3.9 support

Linux 3.9 is EOL since quite a while, no need to keep support for it.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38370

6 years agoar7: add support for linux 3.10 and switch to it
Jonas Gorski [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:50:44 +0000 (10:50 +0000)]
ar7: add support for linux 3.10 and switch to it

Run tested on WAG354Gv2.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38369

6 years agomvswitch: fix compilation for linux 3.10
Jonas Gorski [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:50:39 +0000 (10:50 +0000)]
mvswitch: fix compilation for linux 3.10

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38368

6 years agoacx-mac80211: update to latest version
Jonas Gorski [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:50:35 +0000 (10:50 +0000)]
acx-mac80211: update to latest version

Fixes compilation for linux 3.10.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38367

6 years agoar7-atm: fix compilation for linux 3.10
Jonas Gorski [Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:50:19 +0000 (10:50 +0000)]
ar7-atm: fix compilation for linux 3.10

Update proc code to new proc_create to allow compilation with
linux 3.10+.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38366

6 years agodnsmasq: add option broadcast to host sections
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 11 Oct 2013 18:33:15 +0000 (18:33 +0000)]
dnsmasq: add option broadcast to host sections

There are certain consumer devices which are outliers in protocol conformance.
An example is Samsung bluray players, which require broadcast DHCP responses
(on Ethernet only, strangely not on Wifi).

By specifying:

config host
...
option broadcast 1

this will enable the response to be sent as an Ethernet broadcast and not as
a unicast.

Signed-off-by: Philip Prindeville <philipp@redfish-solutions.com>
SVN-Revision: 38365

6 years ago[ar71xx]: make the generated images actually flashable on the Unifi devices.
Imre Kaloz [Fri, 11 Oct 2013 15:41:42 +0000 (15:41 +0000)]
[ar71xx]: make the generated images actually flashable on the Unifi devices.

Signed-off-by: Imre Kaloz <kaloz@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38364

6 years agoath9k: fix rx issues introduced in my last commit (fixes #14307)
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:10:45 +0000 (21:10 +0000)]
ath9k: fix rx issues introduced in my last commit (fixes #14307)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38362

6 years agofirewall: small improvements in nat reflection
Jo-Philipp Wich [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:15:10 +0000 (18:15 +0000)]
firewall: small improvements in nat reflection

- do not insert duplicate rules when setting up reflection to a zone containing multiple interfaces
- set up reflection for any protocol, not just TCP and UDP

SVN-Revision: 38361

6 years agoIncorrect checkout of git submodules
Jo-Philipp Wich [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:01:50 +0000 (15:01 +0000)]
Incorrect checkout of git submodules

When checking out git packages, buildroot doesn't seem to track the revisions
correctly of any submodules referenced by that project. As a result, the
submodule stays at whatever revision was referenced by the head of the master
branch. Running a 'git submodule update' after the checkout fixes this problem.

Signed-off-by: Owen Kirby <osk@exegin.com>
SVN-Revision: 38359

6 years agoppp: correct module loaded check in proto_pptp_setup
Jo-Philipp Wich [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:58:12 +0000 (14:58 +0000)]
ppp: correct module loaded check in proto_pptp_setup

proto_pptp_setup is responsible for loading the required modules to establish
a pptp connection to a foreign peer. The function checks whether all required
modules are already loaded, before actually loading them.

It seems that the filter being used to accomplish this, is not restrictive
enough in some cases. For instance when pptp nat helper modules are present on
a system, and already loaded before a pptp connection is enabled. Then the
search filter (possibly) returns the following for module=pptp, where actually
no matches are expected, resulting in the pptp.ko module not being loaded,
thereby failing to establish the pptp connection.

# module="pptp" ; grep "$module" /proc/modules
nf_nat_pptp 1312 0 - Live 0x86ce7000
nf_conntrack_pptp 3072 1 nf_nat_pptp, Live 0x86cb9000
nf_nat_proto_gre 784 1 nf_nat_pptp, Live 0x86cba000
nf_conntrack_proto_gre 2368 1 nf_conntrack_pptp, Live 0x86cbf000
nf_nat 9792 13 nf_nat_rtsp,nf_nat_tftp,nf_nat_sip,nf_nat_pptp,nf_nat_h323,nf_nat_proto_gre,nf_nat_amanda,nf_nat_irc,nf_nat_ftp,ipt_REDIRECT,ipt_NETMAP,ipt_MASQUERADE,iptable_nat, Live 0x86ca8000
nf_conntrack 37264 31 nf_nat_rtsp,nf_conntrack_rtsp,nf_nat_tftp,nf_conntrack_tftp,nf_nat_snmp_basic,nf_conntrack_snmp,nf_nat_sip,nf_conntrack_sip,nf_nat_pptp,nf_conntrack_pptp,nf_nat_h323,nf_conntrack_h323,nf_conntrack_proto_gre,nf_nat_amanda,nf_conntrack_amanda,nf_conntrack_broadcast,nf_nat_irc,nf_conntrack_irc,nf_nat_ftp,nf_conntrack_ftp,ipt_MASQUERADE,iptable_nat,nf_nat,xt_helper,xt_connmark,xt_connbytes,xt_conntrack,xt_CT,xt_NOTRACK,xt_state,nf_conntrack_ipv4, Live 0x86c90000

The search filter can be made more accurate/restrictive, by requiring the
occurance of the exact name of the module at the beginning of a line in
/proc/modules.

# module="pptp" ; grep "^$module " /proc/modules
pptp 13296 2 - Live 0x86e80000

Signed-off-by: Tijs Van Buggenhout <tvb@able.be>
SVN-Revision: 38358

6 years agodropbear: update to 2013.59 (released 4 october 2013)
Jo-Philipp Wich [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:42:05 +0000 (14:42 +0000)]
dropbear: update to 2013.59 (released 4 october 2013)

- drop mirror www.mirrors.wiretapped.net (not working anymore)
- drop patch 300-ipv6_addr_port_split.patch, included upstream
- refresh patches
- various upstream changes: http://matt.ucc.asn.au/dropbear/CHANGES

Signed-off-by: Catalin Patulea <cat@vv.carleton.ca>
SVN-Revision: 38356

6 years agox86: kvm: disable squashfs and jffs2 images by default
Jo-Philipp Wich [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:40:52 +0000 (14:40 +0000)]
x86: kvm: disable squashfs and jffs2 images by default

SVN-Revision: 38355

6 years agoath9k: add some cleanups and minor fixes
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:31:22 +0000 (14:31 +0000)]
ath9k: add some cleanups and minor fixes

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38354

6 years agokernel: add default config for ARM_ERRATA symbols for kernel 3.3
Hauke Mehrtens [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:13:54 +0000 (11:13 +0000)]
kernel: add default config for ARM_ERRATA symbols for kernel 3.3

Commit r37470 did not add a default conig for the ARM_ERRATA symbols for kernel 3.3.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38352

6 years ago[package] openvpn: rework initscript (fixes #14299)
Luka Perkov [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:25:09 +0000 (11:25 +0000)]
[package] openvpn: rework initscript (fixes #14299)

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38351

6 years agoprocd: fix command handling in procd_add_instance()
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:07:23 +0000 (11:07 +0000)]
procd: fix command handling in procd_add_instance()

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38350

6 years ago[package/libs/libpcap]: IPv6 support should depend on if we've enabled it
Imre Kaloz [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:03:00 +0000 (11:03 +0000)]
[package/libs/libpcap]: IPv6 support should depend on if we've enabled it

Signed-off-by: Imre Kaloz <kaloz@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38349

6 years agoralink: fixes mpr a1/a2 network setup
John Crispin [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:08:52 +0000 (10:08 +0000)]
ralink: fixes mpr a1/a2 network setup

Signed-off-by: Suschman <suschman@gmx.net>
Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38348

6 years agomac80211: rtlwifi: Align private space in rtl_priv struct
Hauke Mehrtens [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 09:13:41 +0000 (09:13 +0000)]
mac80211: rtlwifi: Align private space in rtl_priv struct

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38346

6 years agoralink: add support for the mt7530 eval board
John Crispin [Tue, 8 Oct 2013 21:10:15 +0000 (21:10 +0000)]
ralink: add support for the mt7530 eval board

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38345

6 years agoralink: add missing header file to mt7530 driver
John Crispin [Tue, 8 Oct 2013 21:10:00 +0000 (21:10 +0000)]
ralink: add missing header file to mt7530 driver

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38344

6 years agolantiq: fix up diag.sh
John Crispin [Tue, 8 Oct 2013 15:28:33 +0000 (15:28 +0000)]
lantiq: fix up diag.sh

init no longer exists as a parameter

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38342

6 years agokernel: dont rely on library modules to be depended on
John Crispin [Tue, 8 Oct 2013 15:08:33 +0000 (15:08 +0000)]
kernel: dont rely on library modules to be depended on

fixes https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/14257

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38341

6 years agokernel: remove debug code from module insert script
John Crispin [Tue, 8 Oct 2013 15:08:23 +0000 (15:08 +0000)]
kernel: remove debug code from module insert script

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38340

6 years agohostapd: recognize 8021x as an authentication mode
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:09:52 +0000 (11:09 +0000)]
hostapd: recognize 8021x as an authentication mode

Currently, in order to configure the authentication daemon in
8021x mode, we need to set wireless.@wifi-iface[0].encryption="wpa"
Though it works it confuses folks as 8021x is using WEP
encryption and not WPA. Therefore the terminology itself is
confusing. This change adds 8021x as a recognized string for 8021x
authentication.

Signed-off-by: Mathieu Olivari <mathieu@qca.qualcomm.com>
Signed-off-by: Luis R. Rodriguez <mcgrof@qca.qualcomm.com>
SVN-Revision: 38339

6 years agohostapd: add external registrar support
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:09:48 +0000 (11:09 +0000)]
hostapd: add external registrar support

Setting wireless.@wifi-iface[N].ext_registrar=1 will enable UPNP
advertising and add an external registrar to the interface this vif
belongs to (br-lan if the vif is included in the LAN bridge). By
enabling this we append upnp_iface=xxx to the hostapd config file.

Signed-off-by: Sujith Manoharan <c_manoha@qca.qualcomm.com>
Signed-off-by: Mathieu Olivari <mathieu@qca.qualcomm.com>
Signed-off-by: Luis R. Rodriguez <mcgrof@qca.qualcomm.com>
SVN-Revision: 38338

6 years agohostapd: enable WPS2 support on hostapd-full.config
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:09:44 +0000 (11:09 +0000)]
hostapd: enable WPS2 support on hostapd-full.config

Enable CONFIG_WPS2 for hostapd. This is required to support
options like Virtual Push Button in WPS.

Signed-off-by: Sujith Manoharan <c_manoha@qca.qualcomm.com>
Signed-off-by: Luis R. Rodriguez <mcgrof@qca.qualcomm.com>
SVN-Revision: 38337

6 years agohostapd: fix hostapd RSN preauthentication PMKSA caching
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:09:40 +0000 (11:09 +0000)]
hostapd: fix hostapd RSN preauthentication PMKSA caching

In 2009 OpenWrt's hostapd config added an "auth_cache" boolean
to be used to address a reported issue #12129 [0] on a forum [1].
The reported issue on the ticket is different that the one
described on the forum. The commit was r33359. This change broke
proper RSN preauthentication [2] [3] [4] expectations on hostapd's
configuration for WPA2 and this in turn disabled PMKSA caching and
Opportunistic Key Caching. This change:

  * Leaves the "auth_cache" to be used only for WPA networks for those
    looking to use this as a workaround to a reported issue but annotates
    a warning over its usage.

  * Separate "auth_cache" from WPA2 RSN preauthentication, leaving
    WPA2 RSN preauthentication to enabled only with "rsn_preauth" with
    the expected and recommended settings.

  * Adds a new WPA2 RSN preauthentication "rsn_preauth_testing" to
    be used when evaluating funcionality for WPA2 RSN preauthentication
    with the expected and recommended settings with the only difference
    so far with what should be enabled by default to disable Opportunistic
    Key Caching.

Disabling the PMKSA cache should mean the STA could not roam off and back
onto the AP that had PMKSA caching disabled and would require a full
authentication cycle. This fixes this for WPA2 networks with
RSN preauthentication enabled.

This change should be applied to AA as well as trunk.

  TL DR;

The issue described on the forum has to do with failure of a STA
being able to try to authenticate again with the AP if it failed
its first try. This may have been an issue with hostapd in 2009
but as per some tests I cannot reproduce this today on a WPA2
network.

The issue described on the ticket alludes to a security issue with the
design of using a Radius server to authenticate to an AP. The issue
vaguely alludes to the circumstances of zapping a user, deleting their
authentication credentials to log in to the network, and that if
RSN preauthentication is enabled with PMKSA caching that the user
that was zapped would still be able to authenticate.

Lets treat these as separate issues.

I cannot reproduce the first issue reported on the forums of not
being able to authenticate anymore on a WPA2 network.

The issue reported on the ticket modified WPA2 RSN preauthentication
by adding two fields to the hostapd configuration if auth_cache
was enabled:

  * disable_pmksa_caching=1
  * okc=0

The first one disables PMKSA authentication cache.
The second one disables Opportunistic Key Caching.

The issue reported on the ticket was fixed by implementing a workaround
in hostapd's configuration. Disabling PMKSA caching breaks proper use
of WPA2 RSN pre authentication. The usage of disable_pmksa_caching=1
prevents hostapd from adding PMKSA entries into its cache when a successful
802.1x authentication occurs. In practice RSN preauthentication would
trigger a STA to perform authentication with other APs on the same SSID,
it would then have its own supplicant PMKSA cache held. If a STA roams
between one AP to another no new authenitcation would need to be performed
as the new AP would already have authenticated the STA. The purpose of the
PMKSA cache on the AP side would be for the AP to use the same PMKID for
a STA when the STA roams off onto another BSSID and later comes back to it.

Disabling Opportunistic Key Caching could help the reported issue
as well but its not the correct place to address this. Opportunistic
Key Caching enables an AP with different interfaces to share the
PMKSA cache. Its a technical enhancement and disabling it would
be useful to let a testing suite properly test for RSN preauthentication
given that otherwise Opportunistic Key Caching would enable an
interface being tested to derive its own derive the PMKSA entry.
In production though okc=1 should be enabled to help with RSN
preauthentication.

The real fix for this particular issue outside of the scope of hostapd's
configuration and it should not be dealt with as a workaround to
its configuration and breaking expected RSN preauthentication and
technical optimizations. Revert this change and enable users to pick
and choose to enable or disable disable_pmksa_caching and okc expecting them
to instead have read clearly more what these do.

As for the core issure ported, the correct place to fix this is to
enable a sort of messaging between the RADIUS server and its peers
so that if caching for authentication is enabled that cache can be
cleared upon user credential updates. Updating a user password
(not just zapping a user) is another possible issue that would need
to be resolved here. Another part of the solution might be to reduce
the cache timing to account for any systematic limitations (RADIUS
server not able to ask peers to clear cache might be
one).

[0] https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/33359
[1] https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=19596
[2] http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Documentation/hostapd#IEEE_802.11i.2FRSN.2FWPA2_pre-authentication
[3] http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Documentation/wpa_supplicant#RSN_preauthentication
[4] http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/recipes/rsn_preauthentication

Signed-off-by: Luis R. Rodriguez <mcgrof@do-not-panic.com>
SVN-Revision: 38336

6 years agohostapd: Add WPS unconfigured & WPS pin method support
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:09:36 +0000 (11:09 +0000)]
hostapd: Add WPS unconfigured & WPS pin method support

Signed-off-by: Mathieu Olivari <mathieu@qca.qualcomm.com>
Signed-off-by: Luis R. Rodriguez <mcgrof@qca.qualcomm.com>
SVN-Revision: 38335

6 years agohostapd: Add eap_reauth_period config option
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:09:27 +0000 (11:09 +0000)]
hostapd: Add eap_reauth_period config option

This adds the eap_reauth_period to be used for modifying
the RADIUS server reauthentication authentication period,
a parameter that gets passed directly to the hostapd
configuration file.

Signed-off-by: Mathieu Olivari <mathieu@qca.qualcomm.com>
Signed-off-by: Luis R. Rodriguez <mcgrof@qca.qualcomm.com>
SVN-Revision: 38334

6 years agomac80211: wl12xx: build them again
Hauke Mehrtens [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 22:16:17 +0000 (22:16 +0000)]
mac80211: wl12xx: build them again

WL_TI is bool but was set to =m, which deactivated it. Now it is set to
=y and should be activated in the config so the wl12xx driver gets
build.

This closes #14212.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38333

6 years agomac80211: brcmfmac: BRCMFMAC_USB was not set in config
Hauke Mehrtens [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:49:28 +0000 (21:49 +0000)]
mac80211: brcmfmac: BRCMFMAC_USB was not set in config

Somehow BRCMFMAC_USB was not set in the build and brcmfmac.ko did not had usb support.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38332

6 years ago[package] openvpn: switch to new procd init script style
Luka Perkov [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:28:14 +0000 (21:28 +0000)]
[package] openvpn: switch to new procd init script style

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38331

6 years ago[package] polarssl: update to 1.2.9
Luka Perkov [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:28:12 +0000 (21:28 +0000)]
[package] polarssl: update to 1.2.9

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38330

6 years agolantiq: fix ltq_ptm compile
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 20:13:32 +0000 (20:13 +0000)]
lantiq: fix ltq_ptm compile

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38329

6 years agolantiq: experia v8 fixes
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:03:00 +0000 (15:03 +0000)]
lantiq: experia v8 fixes

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38328

6 years agolantiq: fix fritz3370 dts file
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:02:56 +0000 (15:02 +0000)]
lantiq: fix fritz3370 dts file

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38327

6 years agolantiq: fix fritz image generation
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:02:52 +0000 (15:02 +0000)]
lantiq: fix fritz image generation

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38326

6 years agolantiq: fix eva partition split for squashfs
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:02:48 +0000 (15:02 +0000)]
lantiq: fix eva partition split for squashfs

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38325

6 years agoralink: fix asiarf image generation
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:02:44 +0000 (15:02 +0000)]
ralink: fix asiarf image generation

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38324

6 years agoralink: split mt7530 driver out of the gsw driver
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:02:39 +0000 (15:02 +0000)]
ralink: split mt7530 driver out of the gsw driver

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38323

6 years agoralink: build recovery images for dcs930 ip cam
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:02:35 +0000 (15:02 +0000)]
ralink: build recovery images for dcs930 ip cam

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38322

6 years agoralink: DIR610A1 Fix remaining issues
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:02:31 +0000 (15:02 +0000)]
ralink: DIR610A1 Fix remaining issues

This patch fixes:

 - Ethernet and Wireless LEDs
 - Wireless MAC Address
 - Remove whitespaces from dts file

Signed-off-by: Flavio Silveira <fggs@terra.com.br>
SVN-Revision: 38321

6 years agoralink: MT7620 eval board pinmux fixes
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:02:27 +0000 (15:02 +0000)]
ralink: MT7620 eval board pinmux fixes

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38320

6 years agoralink: make cevt systick selectable via kconfig
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:02:23 +0000 (15:02 +0000)]
ralink: make cevt systick selectable via kconfig

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38319

6 years agoralink: fix mt7620a pinmux
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:02:18 +0000 (15:02 +0000)]
ralink: fix mt7620a pinmux

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38318

6 years agotools: add tool to generate dcs93xl images
John Crispin [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:01:05 +0000 (15:01 +0000)]
tools: add tool to generate dcs93xl images

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38317

6 years agoodhcp6c: improve server selection, introduce "forceprefix" option
Steven Barth [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 08:43:33 +0000 (08:43 +0000)]
odhcp6c: improve server selection, introduce "forceprefix" option

SVN-Revision: 38314

6 years ago[package] iproute2: update to 3.11
Luka Perkov [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 08:26:41 +0000 (08:26 +0000)]
[package] iproute2: update to 3.11

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38313