openwrt/svn-archive/archive.git
6 years agoath9k: fix a regression in the powersave handling related changes
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 5 Jun 2013 19:16:20 +0000 (19:16 +0000)]
ath9k: fix a regression in the powersave handling related changes

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36859

6 years agoath9k: merge a fix for ar9550 eeprom access
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 5 Jun 2013 19:16:16 +0000 (19:16 +0000)]
ath9k: merge a fix for ar9550 eeprom access

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36858

6 years agokmod-usb-net-cdc-mbim: fix module loading
Nicolas Thill [Wed, 5 Jun 2013 14:34:50 +0000 (14:34 +0000)]
kmod-usb-net-cdc-mbim: fix module loading

cdc_mbim should be loaded after cdc_ncm (closes: #13562)

SVN-Revision: 36856

6 years agofirewall: update to git head (#13652)
Jo-Philipp Wich [Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:40:40 +0000 (11:40 +0000)]
firewall: update to git head (#13652)

  - simplifies using ipsets for rules and redirects, match direction can be specified in-place like option ipset 'setname src dst dst'
  - uses zone_name_src_ACTION chains for input rules, this fixes logging with log enabled src zones

SVN-Revision: 36854

6 years ago[orion]: there's no reason to have these generic files in the bin dir either
Imre Kaloz [Wed, 5 Jun 2013 06:46:41 +0000 (06:46 +0000)]
[orion]: there's no reason to have these generic files in the bin dir either

SVN-Revision: 36852

6 years ago[orion]: only copy uImages to the bin dir on ramdisk builds
Imre Kaloz [Wed, 5 Jun 2013 06:17:12 +0000 (06:17 +0000)]
[orion]: only copy uImages to the bin dir on ramdisk builds

SVN-Revision: 36851

6 years ago[orion]: don't copy the zImages to the bin dir, factory u-boots can't use them
Imre Kaloz [Wed, 5 Jun 2013 06:04:48 +0000 (06:04 +0000)]
[orion]: don't copy the zImages to the bin dir, factory u-boots can't use them

SVN-Revision: 36850

6 years agoRevert "[tools] mklibs: upgrade to 0.1.37"
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 5 Jun 2013 00:21:23 +0000 (00:21 +0000)]
Revert "[tools] mklibs: upgrade to 0.1.37"

It breaks on trying to find ldso

SVN-Revision: 36849

6 years agoar71xx: add support for WIFI button on tp-link tl-mr3220v2
Gabor Juhos [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:25:54 +0000 (13:25 +0000)]
ar71xx: add support for WIFI button on tp-link tl-mr3220v2

The TP-LINK TL-MR3220 v2 has a button on the left side
labeled "WIFI". This is GPIO 24. This patch adds the
support for this button.

Signed-off-by: Vittorio Gambaletta <openwrt@vittgam.net>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36848

6 years agogeneric: add port mirroring/monitoring capability to rtl8366rb switch
Gabor Juhos [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:25:52 +0000 (13:25 +0000)]
generic: add port mirroring/monitoring capability to rtl8366rb switch

This patch adds swlib attributes to the RTL8366RB switch/PHY found in the
TL-WR1043ND router that allow to mirror ethernet packets to a monitor port.

Signed-off-by: Colin Leitner <colin.leitner@googlemail.com>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36847

6 years agofirewall3: fix accidentally changed install directive
Jo-Philipp Wich [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 12:30:50 +0000 (12:30 +0000)]
firewall3: fix accidentally changed install directive

SVN-Revision: 36840

6 years agofirewall: fix git source url
Jo-Philipp Wich [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 12:23:47 +0000 (12:23 +0000)]
firewall: fix git source url

SVN-Revision: 36839

6 years agofirewall3: rename to firewall, move into base system menu, update to git head with...
Jo-Philipp Wich [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 12:21:52 +0000 (12:21 +0000)]
firewall3: rename to firewall, move into base system menu, update to git head with compatibility fixes for AA

SVN-Revision: 36838

6 years agoDrop legacy firewall package
Jo-Philipp Wich [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 12:21:44 +0000 (12:21 +0000)]
Drop legacy firewall package

SVN-Revision: 36837

6 years ago[orion]: versioned files and dirs still make no sense when you support only a single...
Imre Kaloz [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:29:01 +0000 (11:29 +0000)]
[orion]: versioned files and dirs still make no sense when you support only a single kernel...

SVN-Revision: 36836

6 years ago[generic/3.10]: refresh patches
Imre Kaloz [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:24:42 +0000 (11:24 +0000)]
[generic/3.10]: refresh patches

SVN-Revision: 36835

6 years ago[generic/3.10]: add some more symbols
Imre Kaloz [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:23:27 +0000 (11:23 +0000)]
[generic/3.10]: add some more symbols

SVN-Revision: 36834

6 years ago[orion]: move DT2 related kernel options into the harddist subtarget
Imre Kaloz [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:19:41 +0000 (11:19 +0000)]
[orion]: move DT2 related kernel options into the harddist subtarget

SVN-Revision: 36833

6 years ago[orion]: drop support for the dns323
Imre Kaloz [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:13:18 +0000 (11:13 +0000)]
[orion]: drop support for the dns323

SVN-Revision: 36832

6 years agofirewall3: update to git head (#13641)
Jo-Philipp Wich [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:26:49 +0000 (10:26 +0000)]
firewall3: update to git head (#13641)

  * Fixes wrong chain used for zone forward policy

SVN-Revision: 36830

6 years agoath9k: fix some issues in the ap powersave fixes
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:21:44 +0000 (10:21 +0000)]
ath9k: fix some issues in the ap powersave fixes

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36829

6 years agoath9k: fix a null pointer deref issue in the powersave fixes
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 3 Jun 2013 20:58:28 +0000 (20:58 +0000)]
ath9k: fix a null pointer deref issue in the powersave fixes

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36828

6 years agofirewall3: update to git head
Jo-Philipp Wich [Mon, 3 Jun 2013 16:38:29 +0000 (16:38 +0000)]
firewall3: update to git head

  - Fixes problems with reusing matches or targets from loadable extensions

SVN-Revision: 36826

6 years agoath9k: prevent excessive buffered multicast traffic from drowning out regular traffic
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 3 Jun 2013 14:15:57 +0000 (14:15 +0000)]
ath9k: prevent excessive buffered multicast traffic from drowning out regular traffic

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36825

6 years agoath9k: improve AP mode powersave buffering handling
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 3 Jun 2013 14:15:52 +0000 (14:15 +0000)]
ath9k: improve AP mode powersave buffering handling

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36824

6 years agoath9k: increase ANI poll interval to 300 ms to get it close to the listen period
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 3 Jun 2013 14:15:43 +0000 (14:15 +0000)]
ath9k: increase ANI poll interval to 300 ms to get it close to the listen period

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36823

6 years ago[tools] mpfr: upgrade to 3.1.2
Luka Perkov [Mon, 3 Jun 2013 01:18:48 +0000 (01:18 +0000)]
[tools] mpfr: upgrade to 3.1.2

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36822

6 years ago[tools] gmp: upgrade to version 5.1.2
Luka Perkov [Mon, 3 Jun 2013 01:18:47 +0000 (01:18 +0000)]
[tools] gmp: upgrade to version 5.1.2

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36821

6 years ago[tools] mklibs: upgrade to 0.1.37
Luka Perkov [Mon, 3 Jun 2013 01:18:45 +0000 (01:18 +0000)]
[tools] mklibs: upgrade to 0.1.37

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36820

6 years agouhttpd: update to latest version, fixes CGI related crashes
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 1 Jun 2013 21:43:06 +0000 (21:43 +0000)]
uhttpd: update to latest version, fixes CGI related crashes

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36817

6 years ago6relayd: Work around Windows DHCPv6 quirks
Steven Barth [Sat, 1 Jun 2013 17:51:02 +0000 (17:51 +0000)]
6relayd: Work around Windows DHCPv6 quirks
Announcing deprecated addresses breaks Windows clients

SVN-Revision: 36815

6 years agousbmode: fix hotplug script name
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 31 May 2013 15:42:23 +0000 (15:42 +0000)]
usbmode: fix hotplug script name

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36813

6 years agoreplace usb-modeswitch with a rewrite that should be more reliable
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 31 May 2013 15:41:17 +0000 (15:41 +0000)]
replace usb-modeswitch with a rewrite that should be more reliable

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36812

6 years agoprocd: update to the latest version, fixes restarting stopped instances based on...
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 31 May 2013 15:41:12 +0000 (15:41 +0000)]
procd: update to the latest version, fixes restarting stopped instances based on init script restart

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36811

6 years agoodhcp6c: work around spurious false-positive address DECLINEs
Steven Barth [Fri, 31 May 2013 13:49:17 +0000 (13:49 +0000)]
odhcp6c: work around spurious false-positive address DECLINEs

SVN-Revision: 36809

6 years agolantiq: revert [36779] as it caused a regression
John Crispin [Fri, 31 May 2013 13:25:07 +0000 (13:25 +0000)]
lantiq: revert [36779] as it caused a regression

submitter was informed of a endinaess swap regression and replied with "works on my board"

revert the patch and make arv7518 wifi work again

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36807

6 years agofirewall3: use list notation for default zone network config to avoid "uci add_list...
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 31 May 2013 13:23:23 +0000 (13:23 +0000)]
firewall3: use list notation for default zone network config to avoid "uci add_list" coercing the value wrongly

SVN-Revision: 36806

6 years agoodhcp6c: fix handling of multiple RAs in a row
Steven Barth [Fri, 31 May 2013 10:02:39 +0000 (10:02 +0000)]
odhcp6c: fix handling of multiple RAs in a row

SVN-Revision: 36804

6 years agolibubox: update to latest version, fixes some ustream issues that might be affecting...
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 31 May 2013 09:19:38 +0000 (09:19 +0000)]
libubox: update to latest version, fixes some ustream issues that might be affecting uhttpd

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36803

6 years agotoolchain: do not build GDB when using an external toolchain
Florian Fainelli [Thu, 30 May 2013 22:04:54 +0000 (22:04 +0000)]
toolchain: do not build GDB when using an external toolchain

The external toolchain should provide it if needed.

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <florian@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36802

6 years agoar71xx: register USB port for RB2011U* devices
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 17:38:31 +0000 (17:38 +0000)]
ar71xx: register USB port for RB2011U* devices

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36801

6 years agoar71xx: create a separated network interface for the RB2011UAS SFP port
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 17:38:30 +0000 (17:38 +0000)]
ar71xx: create a separated network interface for the RB2011UAS SFP port

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36800

6 years agoar71xx: make the SFP port usable on RB2011*S boards
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 17:38:28 +0000 (17:38 +0000)]
ar71xx: make the SFP port usable on RB2011*S boards

The port 6 of the switch is connected to the SFP
cage on the RB2011*S boards. Add a helper function
to correctly initialize the switch configuration
data on those boards to make the SFP port usable.

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36799

6 years agogeneric: ar8216: allow to specify SGMII config via platform data
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 17:38:26 +0000 (17:38 +0000)]
generic: ar8216: allow to specify SGMII config via platform data

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36798

6 years agogeneric: ar8216: add get_port_link callback
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 17:38:22 +0000 (17:38 +0000)]
generic: ar8216: add get_port_link callback

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36797

6 years agoar71xx: rb2011: add switch led control values
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 17:38:21 +0000 (17:38 +0000)]
ar71xx: rb2011: add switch led control values

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36796

6 years agoar71xx: rb2011: update RGMII RX/TX delay values
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 17:38:20 +0000 (17:38 +0000)]
ar71xx: rb2011: update RGMII RX/TX delay values

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36795

6 years agoar71xx: rb2011: move NAND nCE init to rb2011_nand_init
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 17:38:17 +0000 (17:38 +0000)]
ar71xx: rb2011: move NAND nCE init to rb2011_nand_init

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36794

6 years agoar71xx: add user-space support for RB2011UAS
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 17:38:15 +0000 (17:38 +0000)]
ar71xx: add user-space support for RB2011UAS

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36793

6 years agoar71xx: add kernel support for the RB2011UAS
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 17:38:13 +0000 (17:38 +0000)]
ar71xx: add kernel support for the RB2011UAS

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36792

6 years agogeneric: ar8216: show chip revision in the kernel log
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:25:14 +0000 (16:25 +0000)]
generic: ar8216: show chip revision in the kernel log

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36791

6 years agoar71xx: add profile and build image for the Archer C7 board
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:23:10 +0000 (16:23 +0000)]
ar71xx: add profile and build image for the Archer C7 board

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36790

6 years agoar71xx: add user-space support for TP-LINK Archer C7 board
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:23:09 +0000 (16:23 +0000)]
ar71xx: add user-space support for TP-LINK Archer C7 board

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36789

6 years agoar71xx: add kernel support for the TP-LINK Archer C7 board
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:23:07 +0000 (16:23 +0000)]
ar71xx: add kernel support for the TP-LINK Archer C7 board

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36788

6 years agoar71xx: add USB workarounds for AR934x/QCA955x SoCs
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:23:06 +0000 (16:23 +0000)]
ar71xx: add USB workarounds for AR934x/QCA955x SoCs

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36787

6 years agoar71xx: add profile and build image for the DIR-601-B1
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:19:30 +0000 (16:19 +0000)]
ar71xx: add profile and build image for the DIR-601-B1

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36786

6 years agoar71xx: allow to build CameoHornet images for multiple regions
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:19:29 +0000 (16:19 +0000)]
ar71xx: allow to build CameoHornet images for multiple regions

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36785

6 years agoar71xx: allow to override fw version in CameoHornet profile
Gabor Juhos [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:19:28 +0000 (16:19 +0000)]
ar71xx: allow to override fw version in CameoHornet profile

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36784

6 years agolantiq: ARV752DPW: fix reboot loop caused by wrong GPIO setting
John Crispin [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:01:06 +0000 (16:01 +0000)]
lantiq: ARV752DPW: fix reboot loop caused by wrong GPIO setting

The GPIO buttons of ARV752DPW are active low.

Treating them as active high caused a reboot loop as a reset-button
press is detected by gpio-button-hotplug/gpio-keys-polled on startup.

This fixes: https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/12642

Signed-off-by: Rafael Gieschke <rafael@gieschke.de>
SVN-Revision: 36783

6 years agolantiq: Fix ar8216 switch configuration
John Crispin [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:00:59 +0000 (16:00 +0000)]
lantiq: Fix ar8216 switch configuration

On linux 3.8 the switch is named as "switch0", but the network configuration script names it as "eth0", causing no communication over ethernet due to no proper VLAN config.

Signed-off-by: Álvaro Fernández Rojas <noltari@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 36782

6 years agolantiq: DGN3500 support
John Crispin [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:00:50 +0000 (16:00 +0000)]
lantiq: DGN3500 support

This requires all the preceding patches and finishes support for the
DGN3500, also removing an obsolete file.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Gimpelevich <daniel@gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us>
SVN-Revision: 36781

6 years agolantiq: enable retrieving kernel args from bootloader
John Crispin [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:00:42 +0000 (16:00 +0000)]
lantiq: enable retrieving kernel args from bootloader

This patch is a device tree enhancement that IMHO is worthy of mainline.
It allows the bootloader's commandline to be preserved even when the
device tree specifies one.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Gimpelevich <daniel@gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us>
SVN-Revision: 36780

6 years agolantiq: wifi calibration from MTD
John Crispin [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:00:32 +0000 (16:00 +0000)]
lantiq: wifi calibration from MTD

This patch enables retrieving the wifi calibration data from an MTD
partition. It requires the previous patch.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Gimpelevich <daniel@gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us>
SVN-Revision: 36779

6 years agolantiq: postpone PCI and wifi init
John Crispin [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:00:24 +0000 (16:00 +0000)]
lantiq: postpone PCI and wifi init

This postpones the initialization of PCI and wifi until after the MTD
initialization, so that calibration data may be loaded from there.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Gimpelevich <daniel@gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us>
SVN-Revision: 36778

6 years agolantiq: fix LED-handling oversights
John Crispin [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:00:15 +0000 (16:00 +0000)]
lantiq: fix LED-handling oversights

This reassigns the PPPoE status to the LED that was intended to indicate
it, rather than the DSL sync light.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Gimpelevich <daniel@gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us>
SVN-Revision: 36777

6 years agoprocd: update to latest git revision
John Crispin [Thu, 30 May 2013 16:00:06 +0000 (16:00 +0000)]
procd: update to latest git revision

* add support for rcS
* logread can relay log via tcp
* make sure directories are created before mknod is called

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36776

6 years agoramips: set correct description for rt305x subtarget
John Crispin [Thu, 30 May 2013 15:59:56 +0000 (15:59 +0000)]
ramips: set correct description for rt305x subtarget

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36775

6 years ago6relayd: Better compatibility with misbheaving DHCPv6 clients
Steven Barth [Thu, 30 May 2013 15:42:30 +0000 (15:42 +0000)]
6relayd: Better compatibility with misbheaving DHCPv6 clients
* Make the "best" address / prefix the first one being announced
* Only add the "best" address to the hosts-file

SVN-Revision: 36772

6 years agonetifd: updated IPv6 prefix delegation
Steven Barth [Thu, 30 May 2013 15:42:25 +0000 (15:42 +0000)]
netifd: updated IPv6 prefix delegation
* Added support for prefix classes
* Various bugfixes

SVN-Revision: 36771

6 years agouhttpd: update again to fix a ubus plugin crash bug
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 30 May 2013 13:16:38 +0000 (13:16 +0000)]
uhttpd: update again to fix a ubus plugin crash bug

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36770

6 years agouhttpd: update to latest version, fixes script timeout for ubus requests
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 30 May 2013 10:44:20 +0000 (10:44 +0000)]
uhttpd: update to latest version, fixes script timeout for ubus requests

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36767

6 years agoubus: update to latest version, fixes a crash on request cancelling
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 30 May 2013 10:44:16 +0000 (10:44 +0000)]
ubus: update to latest version, fixes a crash on request cancelling

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36766

6 years ago6relayd: more verbosity in leases and logging
Steven Barth [Thu, 30 May 2013 07:56:55 +0000 (07:56 +0000)]
6relayd: more verbosity in leases and logging

SVN-Revision: 36764

6 years agofeeds: fix check for core packages that are not in the package/ toplevel directory
Jo-Philipp Wich [Wed, 29 May 2013 18:17:07 +0000 (18:17 +0000)]
feeds: fix check for core packages that are not in the package/ toplevel directory

SVN-Revision: 36763

6 years agoiptables: bump to 1.4.19.1
Steven Barth [Wed, 29 May 2013 14:58:04 +0000 (14:58 +0000)]
iptables: bump to 1.4.19.1

SVN-Revision: 36760

6 years agoubus: update to latest version, fixes json-c library name
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 29 May 2013 10:54:09 +0000 (10:54 +0000)]
ubus: update to latest version, fixes json-c library name

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36759

6 years agojson-c: drop compatibility libraries
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 29 May 2013 10:49:22 +0000 (10:49 +0000)]
json-c: drop compatibility libraries

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36758

6 years agolibjson-c: Update to 0.11
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 29 May 2013 10:31:53 +0000 (10:31 +0000)]
libjson-c: Update to 0.11

Signed-off-by: Helmut Schaa <helmut.schaa@googlemail.com>
SVN-Revision: 36757

6 years agolibubox: update to latest version, adds support for the new json-c and adds a new...
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 29 May 2013 10:31:49 +0000 (10:31 +0000)]
libubox: update to latest version, adds support for the new json-c and adds a new blobmsg_json helper

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36756

6 years agobuild: clean up stale files from a previous build when installing a package build...
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 29 May 2013 10:31:45 +0000 (10:31 +0000)]
build: clean up stale files from a previous build when installing a package build to the staging dir

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36755

6 years ago[package] uboot-imx6: add new package
Luka Perkov [Wed, 29 May 2013 01:27:30 +0000 (01:27 +0000)]
[package] uboot-imx6: add new package

SVN-Revision: 36754

6 years agoimx6: add new target
Luka Perkov [Wed, 29 May 2013 01:27:29 +0000 (01:27 +0000)]
imx6: add new target

SVN-Revision: 36753

6 years agokernel: generic: remove upstream patches for 3.10-rc3 and refresh patches
Luka Perkov [Wed, 29 May 2013 01:27:27 +0000 (01:27 +0000)]
kernel: generic: remove upstream patches for 3.10-rc3 and refresh patches

SVN-Revision: 36752

6 years agomac80211: fix a crash issue introduced in the active monitor code
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 28 May 2013 21:20:22 +0000 (21:20 +0000)]
mac80211: fix a crash issue introduced in the active monitor code

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36751

6 years agonetifd: fix IPv6-addresses disappearing due to lifetime-overflows
Steven Barth [Tue, 28 May 2013 18:32:01 +0000 (18:32 +0000)]
netifd: fix IPv6-addresses disappearing due to lifetime-overflows

SVN-Revision: 36748

6 years agoodhcp6c: fix or debug disappearing IPv6 addresses
Steven Barth [Tue, 28 May 2013 16:28:14 +0000 (16:28 +0000)]
odhcp6c: fix or debug disappearing IPv6 addresses

SVN-Revision: 36745

6 years agoath9k: fix some issues in PA predistortion (still disabled by default)
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 28 May 2013 16:07:29 +0000 (16:07 +0000)]
ath9k: fix some issues in PA predistortion (still disabled by default)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36744

6 years agomac80211: add support for "active" monitor interfaces which allow userspace tools...
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 28 May 2013 11:10:41 +0000 (11:10 +0000)]
mac80211: add support for "active" monitor interfaces which allow userspace tools to connect to APs via injection

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36743

6 years ago6relayd: RFC 6204 and naming improvements
Steven Barth [Mon, 27 May 2013 20:38:13 +0000 (20:38 +0000)]
6relayd: RFC 6204 and naming improvements
* Announce delegated prefixes using route info according to RFC 6204 L-3
* Enable hybrid stateless + stateful DHCPv6-mode as default

SVN-Revision: 36738

6 years agofirewall3: update to git head
Jo-Philipp Wich [Mon, 27 May 2013 15:13:19 +0000 (15:13 +0000)]
firewall3: update to git head

- allows building without IPv6 support
- uses more robust rules to cope with missing libext.a
- uses better linking strategy to avoid symbol clashes with older iptables
- introduces source compatiblity layer for different libxtables versions

SVN-Revision: 36736

6 years agouci: update to git head (#13348, http://luci.subsignal.org/trac/ticket/572)
Jo-Philipp Wich [Sun, 26 May 2013 17:28:18 +0000 (17:28 +0000)]
uci: update to git head (#13348, luci.subsignal.org/trac/ticket/572)

  - fixes overwriting list options with single-item lists in lua binding

SVN-Revision: 36730

6 years agoscripts: dl_cleanup.py: properly detect file names with <date>-<githash> version...
Jo-Philipp Wich [Sun, 26 May 2013 17:28:11 +0000 (17:28 +0000)]
scripts: dl_cleanup.py: properly detect file names with <date>-<githash> version string

SVN-Revision: 36729

6 years agoar71xx: typo in detect TL-MR10U/TL-MR11U
Gabor Juhos [Sun, 26 May 2013 16:38:00 +0000 (16:38 +0000)]
ar71xx: typo in detect TL-MR10U/TL-MR11U

At offset 0x40, signature for TL-MR10U/TL-MR11U begin
from 0x00, not 0x10/0x11.

Signed-off-by: Cezary Jackiewicz <cezary.jackiewicz@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36727

6 years agoar71xx: fix TL-MR10U usb power
Gabor Juhos [Sun, 26 May 2013 16:37:59 +0000 (16:37 +0000)]
ar71xx: fix TL-MR10U usb power

MR10U is closer to MR3040 than WR703N. This changes also
enable USB power on GPIO18.

Signed-off-by: Cezary Jackiewicz <cezary.jackiewicz@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36726

6 years agokernel: update linux 3.9 to 3.9.4
Gabor Juhos [Sun, 26 May 2013 16:02:34 +0000 (16:02 +0000)]
kernel: update linux 3.9 to 3.9.4

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36725

6 years agokernel: update linux 3.8 to 3.8.13
Gabor Juhos [Sun, 26 May 2013 16:02:31 +0000 (16:02 +0000)]
kernel: update linux 3.8 to 3.8.13

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36724

6 years agoar71xx: set eth0 mac address to match bottom label of the OM2P LC
Gabor Juhos [Sun, 26 May 2013 16:02:29 +0000 (16:02 +0000)]
ar71xx: set eth0 mac address to match bottom label of the OM2P LC

Signed-off-by: marek@open-mesh.com
CC: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36723

6 years agoar71xx: add TP-LINK TL-MR10U
Gabor Juhos [Sun, 26 May 2013 16:02:26 +0000 (16:02 +0000)]
ar71xx: add TP-LINK TL-MR10U

Small router with 4MB flash, 32MB RAM
http://www.tp-link.com.cn/product_300.html

Signed-off-by: Cezary Jackiewicz <cezary.jackiewicz@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36722

6 years agofirewall3: update to git head
Jo-Philipp Wich [Sun, 26 May 2013 15:48:04 +0000 (15:48 +0000)]
firewall3: update to git head

  - allows symbolic notation for src_ip, src_dip and dest_ip options, e.g. option src_ip 'lan' to automatically resolve to "192.168.1.0/24"
  - automatically infer destination zone for redirects from target ip, this makes 'dest' optional and nat reflection setup more robust
  - properly support output rules with dest '*' to hook directly into delegate_output
  - fixes crash when processing rules with unresolved targets

SVN-Revision: 36721

6 years ago6relayd: Fix DHCPv6-server picking up addresses from master interface
Steven Barth [Sun, 26 May 2013 10:06:02 +0000 (10:06 +0000)]
6relayd: Fix DHCPv6-server picking up addresses from master interface

SVN-Revision: 36718