openwrt/svn-archive/archive.git
6 years agobcm63xx: add 3.9 support
Jonas Gorski [Sun, 19 May 2013 18:32:13 +0000 (18:32 +0000)]
bcm63xx: add 3.9 support

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36660

6 years agobcm63xx: Simplify CFE detection.
Jonas Gorski [Sun, 19 May 2013 18:32:02 +0000 (18:32 +0000)]
bcm63xx: Simplify CFE detection.

Check bootloader argument in mtd.

Signed-off-by: Álvaro Fernández Rojas <noltari@gmail.com>
[jogo@openwrt.org: split into two patches, one for detection,
                   one letting bcm63xxpart use it.]
Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36659

6 years agokernel: update 3.9 to 3.9.2
Jonas Gorski [Sun, 19 May 2013 18:31:51 +0000 (18:31 +0000)]
kernel: update 3.9 to 3.9.2

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36658

6 years agokernel: don't remove of_tables
Jonas Gorski [Sun, 19 May 2013 11:27:28 +0000 (11:27 +0000)]
kernel: don't remove of_tables

These are needed for OF setup of clocksource, clocks and irqchips.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36657

6 years agoath9k: fix some more aggregation related issues
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 18 May 2013 19:36:22 +0000 (19:36 +0000)]
ath9k: fix some more aggregation related issues

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36656

6 years agodnsmasq: add directory for external hosts-files
Steven Barth [Fri, 17 May 2013 14:44:12 +0000 (14:44 +0000)]
dnsmasq: add directory for external hosts-files

SVN-Revision: 36655

6 years ago6relayd: Add stateful DHCPv6-support (IA_NA)
Steven Barth [Fri, 17 May 2013 14:44:07 +0000 (14:44 +0000)]
6relayd: Add stateful DHCPv6-support (IA_NA)
* Add management_level option (0: set O-flag, >=1: set M-flag)
* Add support for static DHCPv6-leases
* Various fixes for DHCPv6-PD

SVN-Revision: 36654

6 years agonetifd: Unify interface-based routing for IPv4 and IPv6
Steven Barth [Fri, 17 May 2013 14:44:02 +0000 (14:44 +0000)]
netifd: Unify interface-based routing for IPv4 and IPv6
* Add interface option to set routing table for protocol routes
* Enabled for IPv6 for source-based filtering, disabled for IPv4

Based on a patch by Kristian Evensen. Thank You.

SVN-Revision: 36653

6 years agoConfig.in: expose symbols specific to lxc in separate item
Luka Perkov [Fri, 17 May 2013 11:27:20 +0000 (11:27 +0000)]
Config.in: expose symbols specific to lxc in separate item

SVN-Revision: 36650

6 years agoath9k: merge some aggregation / rate handling related fixes
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 17 May 2013 09:37:19 +0000 (09:37 +0000)]
ath9k: merge some aggregation / rate handling related fixes

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36648

6 years agovalgrind: enable parallel builds
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 17 May 2013 09:37:15 +0000 (09:37 +0000)]
valgrind: enable parallel builds

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36647

6 years agoar71xx: remove the xfrm.h chunk from the unaligned access hacks, it breaks ipsec
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 17 May 2013 07:31:00 +0000 (07:31 +0000)]
ar71xx: remove the xfrm.h chunk from the unaligned access hacks, it breaks ipsec

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36646

6 years agomac80211: add a rate control rate selection fix
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 16 May 2013 11:41:54 +0000 (11:41 +0000)]
mac80211: add a rate control rate selection fix

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36645

6 years agouhttpd: update to latest version, fixes index page processing order
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 16 May 2013 11:38:19 +0000 (11:38 +0000)]
uhttpd: update to latest version, fixes index page processing order

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36644

6 years agotrace-cmd: update to latest version
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 16 May 2013 11:38:12 +0000 (11:38 +0000)]
trace-cmd: update to latest version

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36643

6 years ago[package] iproute2: workaround compile issues with gcc 4.8.x
Luka Perkov [Thu, 16 May 2013 00:04:48 +0000 (00:04 +0000)]
[package] iproute2: workaround compile issues with gcc 4.8.x

SVN-Revision: 36642

6 years agoodhcp6c: Fix handling of RAs when no DHCPv6-server is present
Steven Barth [Wed, 15 May 2013 11:07:01 +0000 (11:07 +0000)]
odhcp6c: Fix handling of RAs when no DHCPv6-server is present

SVN-Revision: 36641

6 years agomac80211: add mesh_param support
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 15 May 2013 09:36:10 +0000 (09:36 +0000)]
mac80211: add mesh_param support

This patch add mesh_param support in mac80211.sh
It suppose that this patch http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/3540/ is applied (add HT support for mesh)

Tested with rspro(ar9280)/wr1043nd, BB r36211
see also this http://lists.open80211s.org/pipermail/devel/2012-June/003352.html
(mesh_hwmp_rootmode 1 & mesh_gate_announcements 1
=> mesh_hwmp_rootmode 4 & mesh_gate_announcements 1)

Signed-off-by: Etienne CHAMPETIER <etienne.champetier@free.fr>
SVN-Revision: 36640

6 years agomac80211: add HT support for mesh
Felix Fietkau [Wed, 15 May 2013 09:36:02 +0000 (09:36 +0000)]
mac80211: add HT support for mesh

This is a quick patch to enable HT for mesh mode
https://github.com/cozybit/open80211s/wiki/HOWTO#high-throughput
http://lists.open80211s.org/pipermail/devel/2012-March/002990.html

For my test setup the speed increased from 1-2 Mbytes/sec to 8-10 Mbytes/sec (iperf)

Signed-off-by: Etienne CHAMPETIER <etienne.champetier@free.fr>
SVN-Revision: 36639

6 years ago[package] iproute2: upgrade to 3.9.0
Luka Perkov [Tue, 14 May 2013 23:49:34 +0000 (23:49 +0000)]
[package] iproute2: upgrade to 3.9.0

SVN-Revision: 36638

6 years ago[package] iproute2: print help in connmark
Luka Perkov [Tue, 14 May 2013 23:49:31 +0000 (23:49 +0000)]
[package] iproute2: print help in connmark

SVN-Revision: 36637

6 years agouhttpd: update to latest version, fixes a SSL connection memory leak
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 14 May 2013 17:43:00 +0000 (17:43 +0000)]
uhttpd: update to latest version, fixes a SSL connection memory leak

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36636

6 years agopackage: fold the IPv6 menu into Network
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 14 May 2013 15:02:31 +0000 (15:02 +0000)]
package: fold the IPv6 menu into Network

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36634

6 years agomac80211: fix AP mode action frame handling
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 14 May 2013 11:02:01 +0000 (11:02 +0000)]
mac80211: fix AP mode action frame handling

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36633

6 years agomac80211: fix client mode state handling issues
Felix Fietkau [Tue, 14 May 2013 11:01:54 +0000 (11:01 +0000)]
mac80211: fix client mode state handling issues

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36632

6 years agoar71xx: add hard_cfg offset detection for rb2011 support - fixes wlan on some newer...
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 13 May 2013 19:13:33 +0000 (19:13 +0000)]
ar71xx: add hard_cfg offset detection for rb2011 support - fixes wlan on some newer devices

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36631

6 years agokernel: add missing PHY ID for an AR8327 switch variant
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 13 May 2013 19:13:27 +0000 (19:13 +0000)]
kernel: add missing PHY ID for an AR8327 switch variant

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36630

6 years ago6relayd: Always announce the current MAC-address
Steven Barth [Mon, 13 May 2013 17:54:36 +0000 (17:54 +0000)]
6relayd: Always announce the current MAC-address

* Fixes #13516 thanks to berni for the detailed bugreport.

SVN-Revision: 36629

6 years agods-lite: add ds-lite network protocol handler
Steven Barth [Mon, 13 May 2013 17:12:39 +0000 (17:12 +0000)]
ds-lite: add ds-lite network protocol handler

SVN-Revision: 36628

6 years agonetifd: Various IPv6 improvements
Steven Barth [Mon, 13 May 2013 17:12:34 +0000 (17:12 +0000)]
netifd: Various IPv6 improvements
* Add support for IP-in-IPv6 tunnels (DS-Lite)
* Use source-based routing for IPv6 to allow multi-wan
* Various smaller tunnel setup improvements

SVN-Revision: 36627

6 years agonetifd: added support for setting up 6rd from DHCP
Steven Barth [Mon, 13 May 2013 17:12:30 +0000 (17:12 +0000)]
netifd: added support for setting up 6rd from DHCP

SVN-Revision: 36626

6 years agoodhcp6c: added support for DS-Lite + various fixes
Steven Barth [Mon, 13 May 2013 17:12:25 +0000 (17:12 +0000)]
odhcp6c: added support for DS-Lite + various fixes

SVN-Revision: 36625

6 years agofirewall3: Remove obsoleted ULA-border
Steven Barth [Mon, 13 May 2013 17:12:20 +0000 (17:12 +0000)]
firewall3: Remove obsoleted ULA-border

SVN-Revision: 36624

6 years agofirewall3: add wan6 interface to wan-zone by default
Steven Barth [Mon, 13 May 2013 17:12:15 +0000 (17:12 +0000)]
firewall3: add wan6 interface to wan-zone by default

SVN-Revision: 36623

6 years agofirewall: Remove obsoleted ULA-border rule
Steven Barth [Mon, 13 May 2013 17:12:10 +0000 (17:12 +0000)]
firewall: Remove obsoleted ULA-border rule

SVN-Revision: 36622

6 years agovalgrind: do not depend on a particular ARM target, depend on the arch level
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 13 May 2013 15:05:03 +0000 (15:05 +0000)]
valgrind: do not depend on a particular ARM target, depend on the arch level

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36621

6 years agobuild: add config symbols for different ARM arch levels
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 13 May 2013 15:04:58 +0000 (15:04 +0000)]
build: add config symbols for different ARM arch levels

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36620

6 years agokernel: move CONFIG_MIPS_SEAD3 to generic
Jonas Gorski [Sun, 12 May 2013 21:41:55 +0000 (21:41 +0000)]
kernel: move CONFIG_MIPS_SEAD3 to generic

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36617

6 years agobcm63xx: don't build CRAMFS
Jonas Gorski [Sun, 12 May 2013 21:41:52 +0000 (21:41 +0000)]
bcm63xx: don't build CRAMFS

Don't build the CRAMFS file system module in the kernel, and save some bytes.

No bcm63xx board needs this obsolete file system, neither those ones using
the Redboot bootloader (liveboxes). Thus, there is no need to build it, since it has
been replaced long time ago by squashfs.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Gonzalez <dgcbueu@gmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 36616

6 years ago[brcm63xx] led and buttons support for board DWV-S0
Jonas Gorski [Sun, 12 May 2013 21:41:50 +0000 (21:41 +0000)]
[brcm63xx] led and buttons support for board DWV-S0

Signed-off-by: Gianluca Agliozzo <gianluca05@hotmail.it>
[jogo@openwrt.org: fixup patch so it actually applies]
Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36615

6 years agobcm63xx: remove defconfig support
Jonas Gorski [Sun, 12 May 2013 11:54:38 +0000 (11:54 +0000)]
bcm63xx: remove defconfig support

All boards use uci-defaults, no need to keep defconfig support.

SVN-Revision: 36610

6 years agobcm63xx: remove empty directories
Jonas Gorski [Sun, 12 May 2013 11:52:38 +0000 (11:52 +0000)]
bcm63xx: remove empty directories

SVN-Revision: 36609

6 years agokernel: fix CVE-2013-1763 in older kernels
Jonas Gorski [Sun, 12 May 2013 10:55:12 +0000 (10:55 +0000)]
kernel: fix CVE-2013-1763 in older kernels

Newer kernels were already fixed by upstream.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36607

6 years ago6rd: increase metric of default route
Steven Barth [Sun, 12 May 2013 08:07:15 +0000 (08:07 +0000)]
6rd: increase metric of default route

This will prefer native IPv6 over 6rd if both are present.

SVN-Revision: 36605

6 years agoiwinfo: only consider joined bss when finding current operating frequency, fixes...
Jo-Philipp Wich [Sun, 12 May 2013 01:12:56 +0000 (01:12 +0000)]
iwinfo: only consider joined bss when finding current operating frequency, fixes spurious misreporting of frequencies in ad-hoc mode

SVN-Revision: 36604

6 years agoubus: update to the latest version, fixes a rare deadlock with multiple synchronous...
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 11 May 2013 20:42:41 +0000 (20:42 +0000)]
ubus: update to the latest version, fixes a rare deadlock with multiple synchronous invoke/notify calls

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36603

6 years agoopenssl: disable mips16, it makes the code slower
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 10 May 2013 00:18:27 +0000 (00:18 +0000)]
openssl: disable mips16, it makes the code slower

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36602

6 years agopx5g: disable assembler functions, fixes compile errors with mips16
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 May 2013 23:49:03 +0000 (23:49 +0000)]
px5g: disable assembler functions, fixes compile errors with mips16

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36601

6 years agoar71xx: set mips16 support, tune cflags for 34kc (works well on MIPS 24K as well...
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 May 2013 23:32:46 +0000 (23:32 +0000)]
ar71xx: set mips16 support, tune cflags for 34kc (works well on MIPS 24K as well, but helps a lot for 34K and 74K)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36600

6 years agoscripts/remote-gdb: add support for debugging core files
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 May 2013 20:50:58 +0000 (20:50 +0000)]
scripts/remote-gdb: add support for debugging core files

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36596

6 years agoscripts/remote-gdb: fix path when built for musl
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 May 2013 20:50:54 +0000 (20:50 +0000)]
scripts/remote-gdb: fix path when built for musl

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36595

6 years agotoolchain: eliminate the INSTALL_LIBSTDCPP config symbol and make c++ support mandato...
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 May 2013 20:50:49 +0000 (20:50 +0000)]
toolchain: eliminate the INSTALL_LIBSTDCPP config symbol and make c++ support mandatory - fixes recursive config symbol dependency issues

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36594

6 years agokernel: modules: kmod-fs-isofs depends on kmod-lib-zlib
Jonas Gorski [Thu, 9 May 2013 20:50:10 +0000 (20:50 +0000)]
kernel: modules: kmod-fs-isofs depends on kmod-lib-zlib

Add missing dependency. Fixes #11624.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36593

6 years agokernel: make zlib and lzo modules selectable
Jonas Gorski [Thu, 9 May 2013 20:50:07 +0000 (20:50 +0000)]
kernel: make zlib and lzo modules selectable

Fixes building kmod-lib-zlib and kmod-lib-lzo if nothing depends on them.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36592

6 years agotoolchain/musl: add version 0.9.10
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 May 2013 20:34:21 +0000 (20:34 +0000)]
toolchain/musl: add version 0.9.10

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36591

6 years agotoolchain/musl: fix libstdc++ build issues
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 May 2013 20:02:57 +0000 (20:02 +0000)]
toolchain/musl: fix libstdc++ build issues

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36590

6 years agokernel: b53: use correct oops for bcm5365 switch
Hauke Mehrtens [Thu, 9 May 2013 20:01:58 +0000 (20:01 +0000)]
kernel: b53: use correct oops for bcm5365 switch

SVN-Revision: 36589

6 years agotoolchain/musl: fix build issues on mac os x
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 9 May 2013 19:26:53 +0000 (19:26 +0000)]
toolchain/musl: fix build issues on mac os x

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36588

6 years agokernel: allow building zsmalloc as a module again
Jonas Gorski [Thu, 9 May 2013 19:19:36 +0000 (19:19 +0000)]
kernel: allow building zsmalloc as a module again

zsmalloc was changed to a bool because of missing exports in the kernel,
but we already export the required symbol, so change it back to tristate.

Closes #13481.

Signed-off-by: Jonas Gorski <jogo@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36587

6 years agoar71xx: use combined kernel image in the CameoHornet template
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 8 May 2013 17:11:10 +0000 (17:11 +0000)]
ar71xx: use combined kernel image in the CameoHornet template

This allow us to increase the kernel partition size,
and ensures, that the -factory image still usable via
the original interface.

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36584

6 years agofirmware-utils/mkcameofw: allow to use combined kernel image
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 8 May 2013 17:11:08 +0000 (17:11 +0000)]
firmware-utils/mkcameofw: allow to use combined kernel image

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36583

6 years agoar71xx: add profile and build image for the RNX-N360RT board
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 8 May 2013 17:07:19 +0000 (17:07 +0000)]
ar71xx: add profile and build image for the RNX-N360RT board

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36582

6 years agoar71xx: add user-space model detection for the RNX-N360RT board
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 8 May 2013 17:07:18 +0000 (17:07 +0000)]
ar71xx: add user-space model detection for the RNX-N360RT board

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36581

6 years agoar71xx: add profile and build image for Netgear WNDAP360
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 8 May 2013 17:03:43 +0000 (17:03 +0000)]
ar71xx: add profile and build image for Netgear WNDAP360

[juhosg: this has been created from the following patch:
http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/3620/ ]

Signed-off-by: Jacek Kikiewicz <jaceq@aol.pl>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36580

6 years agoar71xx: add user-space support for Netgear WNDAP360
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 8 May 2013 17:03:42 +0000 (17:03 +0000)]
ar71xx: add user-space support for Netgear WNDAP360

[juhosg: this has been created from the following patch:
http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/3620/ ]

Signed-off-by: Jacek Kikiewicz <jaceq@aol.pl>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36579

6 years agoar71xx: add kernel support for Netgear WNDAP360
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 8 May 2013 17:03:34 +0000 (17:03 +0000)]
ar71xx: add kernel support for Netgear WNDAP360

Here is corrected version (only thing not working are wifi LEDs).

[juhosg: this has been created from the following patch:
http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/3620/ ]

Signed-off-by: Jacek Kikiewicz <jaceq@aol.pl>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36578

6 years agokernel: update linux 3.9 to 3.9.1
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 8 May 2013 08:53:55 +0000 (08:53 +0000)]
kernel: update linux 3.9 to 3.9.1

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36577

6 years agokernel: update linux 3.8 to 3.8.12
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 8 May 2013 08:53:53 +0000 (08:53 +0000)]
kernel: update linux 3.8 to 3.8.12

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36576

6 years agoar71xx: Fix AP135 partition layout
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 8 May 2013 08:53:49 +0000 (08:53 +0000)]
ar71xx: Fix AP135 partition layout

Signed-off-by: Sujith Manoharan <c_manoha@qca.qualcomm.com>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36575

6 years agogrub2: Add sub package grub-editenv for target installation
John Crispin [Tue, 7 May 2013 12:35:07 +0000 (12:35 +0000)]
grub2: Add sub package grub-editenv for target installation

grub-editenv allows to modify grub2 environment files. Add a new package
that build grub2 for the target and packs up grub-editenv.

Signed-off-by: Helmut Schaa <helmut.schaa@googlemail.com>
SVN-Revision: 36574

6 years agolantiq: enable portmaps again and set max port to 2
John Crispin [Tue, 7 May 2013 10:58:52 +0000 (10:58 +0000)]
lantiq: enable portmaps again and set max port to 2

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36573

6 years agoramips: drop 3.7 support
John Crispin [Tue, 7 May 2013 10:58:44 +0000 (10:58 +0000)]
ramips: drop 3.7 support

Signed-off-by; John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>

SVN-Revision: 36572

6 years agoramips: properly setup the FEATURES variable
John Crispin [Tue, 7 May 2013 10:58:30 +0000 (10:58 +0000)]
ramips: properly setup the FEATURES variable

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36571

6 years agoadd uci support for "proxy-dnssec" in dnsmasq
Steven Barth [Tue, 7 May 2013 07:19:51 +0000 (07:19 +0000)]
add uci support for "proxy-dnssec" in dnsmasq

This patch simply adds support for the "--proxy-dnssec" command in dnsmasq into the init file so it can be used with /etc/config/dhcp.

Signed-off-by: Adam Gensler <openwrt@kristenandadam.net>
SVN-Revision: 36570

6 years agoiw: update to 3.10, sync with nl80211.h changes in compat-wireless
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 6 May 2013 22:35:50 +0000 (22:35 +0000)]
iw: update to 3.10, sync with nl80211.h changes in compat-wireless

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36569

6 years agoramips: fix memory detection rt5350
John Crispin [Mon, 6 May 2013 18:23:56 +0000 (18:23 +0000)]
ramips: fix memory detection rt5350

Signed-off-by: Felix Kaechele <felix@fetzig.org>
SVN-Revision: 36568

6 years agoramips: enable dsp extensions for rt305x and rt3883
John Crispin [Mon, 6 May 2013 16:45:59 +0000 (16:45 +0000)]
ramips: enable dsp extensions for rt305x and rt3883

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36567

6 years agorules.mk: add _dsp to ARCH_SUFFIX if the dsp ase is used
John Crispin [Mon, 6 May 2013 16:45:51 +0000 (16:45 +0000)]
rules.mk: add _dsp to ARCH_SUFFIX if the dsp ase is used

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36566

6 years agoramips: fix fypo in ethernet driver rt288x, rt3883
John Crispin [Mon, 6 May 2013 16:45:43 +0000 (16:45 +0000)]
ramips: fix fypo in ethernet driver rt288x, rt3883

Signed-off-by: Serge Vasilugin <vasilugin@yandex.ru>
SVN-Revision: 36565

6 years agoramips: Update ARC Freestation profile
John Crispin [Mon, 6 May 2013 16:45:35 +0000 (16:45 +0000)]
ramips: Update ARC Freestation profile

These devices are actually built around the 8devices Carambola dev board.

ARC FreeStation, Flex mARC, iFlex, and SplitStation devices are
supported with this image, see "ARCFlex Firmware Downloads":
http://www.antennas.com/wiki/index.php?title=ARC-OS_Firmware_Downloads_and_Revision_History

Funnily enough if present the external USB wlan ends up being wlan-0, with the
SoC device being wlan-1.

- Invert port map so special handling of vlan config can be removed.
- Add LED config similar to original ArcOS firmware.
- Add GPIO export for enabling PoE passthrough from ethernet port 0 to port 1
- Get MACs from factory partition.
- Update description to list supported devices.
- Carambola uses RT3050 (not RT3052), though my Carambola CPU
  actually reports itself as being an RT3350 while still having
  RT3050F markings.

Signed-off-by: Tobias Diedrich <ranma+openwrt@tdiedrich.de>
SVN-Revision: 36564

6 years agoramips: Support setting active_low in devicetree gpio-export
John Crispin [Mon, 6 May 2013 16:45:27 +0000 (16:45 +0000)]
ramips: Support setting active_low in devicetree gpio-export

Support setting active_low in devicetree gpio-export.

Signed-off-by: Tobias Diedrich <ranma+openwrt@tdiedrich.de>
SVN-Revision: 36563

6 years agoralink: unbreak uart pinmux handling
John Crispin [Mon, 6 May 2013 16:45:20 +0000 (16:45 +0000)]
ralink: unbreak uart pinmux handling

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36562

6 years agoramips: fix gpio base numbering
John Crispin [Mon, 6 May 2013 16:45:12 +0000 (16:45 +0000)]
ramips: fix gpio base numbering

make banks 0 based to unbreak userland ABI

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36561

6 years agoramips: add gpio base properties to dtsi files
John Crispin [Mon, 6 May 2013 16:45:04 +0000 (16:45 +0000)]
ramips: add gpio base properties to dtsi files

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36560

6 years agoramips: unbreak rt2880 support
John Crispin [Mon, 6 May 2013 16:44:56 +0000 (16:44 +0000)]
ramips: unbreak rt2880 support

Signed-off-by: John Crsipin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36559

6 years agoramips: fix DIR-602D1 flash size
John Crispin [Mon, 6 May 2013 16:44:47 +0000 (16:44 +0000)]
ramips: fix DIR-602D1 flash size

Fix DIR-620D1 flash size.

Signed-off-by: Serge Vasilugin <vasilugin@yandex.ru>
SVN-Revision: 36558

6 years agotools/mkimage: unbreak non-linux build again
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 6 May 2013 10:30:29 +0000 (10:30 +0000)]
tools/mkimage: unbreak non-linux build again

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36556

6 years agoodhcp6c: Make SLAAC-only work without reqprefix=no
Steven Barth [Mon, 6 May 2013 10:20:43 +0000 (10:20 +0000)]
odhcp6c: Make SLAAC-only work without reqprefix=no

Previously if the upstream router did not provide any DHCPv6-service
the wan6 interface would not come up even if RAs were received. The new
behavior allows the wan6 interface to comeup with RA-only configuration
after a timeout of 10s.

SVN-Revision: 36555

6 years agoipset-dns: support simultaneously populating IPv4 and IPv6 sets
Jo-Philipp Wich [Mon, 6 May 2013 10:01:45 +0000 (10:01 +0000)]
ipset-dns: support simultaneously populating IPv4 and IPv6 sets

SVN-Revision: 36554

6 years agobase-files: change network_find_wan() procedure to ignore default gateways in differe...
Jo-Philipp Wich [Mon, 6 May 2013 09:33:56 +0000 (09:33 +0000)]
base-files: change network_find_wan() procedure to ignore default gateways in different routing tables

SVN-Revision: 36553

6 years agoAdd ipset-dns - a tiny DNS proxy service which puts resolved ip addresses into a...
Jo-Philipp Wich [Mon, 6 May 2013 08:44:54 +0000 (08:44 +0000)]
Add ipset-dns - a tiny DNS proxy service which puts resolved ip addresses into a specified ipset

SVN-Revision: 36552

6 years ago[tools] mkimage: update to 2013.04
Luka Perkov [Sun, 5 May 2013 20:11:04 +0000 (20:11 +0000)]
[tools] mkimage: update to 2013.04

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36550

6 years agosysupgrade: fixes broken pipe error during sysupgade
John Crispin [Sun, 5 May 2013 12:41:42 +0000 (12:41 +0000)]
sysupgrade: fixes broken pipe error during sysupgade

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36548

6 years agotoolchain/gcc: add support for 4.8-linaro
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 4 May 2013 13:37:41 +0000 (13:37 +0000)]
toolchain/gcc: add support for 4.8-linaro

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36545

6 years agotoolchain/gcc: forward port missing patches to gcc 4.8.0
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 4 May 2013 13:37:37 +0000 (13:37 +0000)]
toolchain/gcc: forward port missing patches to gcc 4.8.0

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36544

6 years agoramips: unbreak gpio handling for uart mux group
John Crispin [Sat, 4 May 2013 11:36:51 +0000 (11:36 +0000)]
ramips: unbreak gpio handling for uart mux group

this should fix the handling of corner cases

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36543

6 years agoat91: build .dtb file for the CalAmp LMU500 board
Gabor Juhos [Fri, 3 May 2013 19:01:00 +0000 (19:01 +0000)]
at91: build .dtb file for the CalAmp LMU500 board

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36542

6 years agoar71xx: Fix AP135 PCI
Gabor Juhos [Fri, 3 May 2013 19:00:58 +0000 (19:00 +0000)]
ar71xx: Fix AP135 PCI

AP135 has a pluggable PCIE slot unlike AP136.

Signed-off-by: Sujith Manoharan <c_manoha@qca.qualcomm.com>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36541

6 years ago[package] kernel: add veth module
Luka Perkov [Fri, 3 May 2013 15:16:50 +0000 (15:16 +0000)]
[package] kernel: add veth module

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36540

6 years agoConfig.in: update options for cgroups and namespaces
Luka Perkov [Fri, 3 May 2013 15:16:49 +0000 (15:16 +0000)]
Config.in: update options for cgroups and namespaces

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 36539