openwrt/svn-archive/archive.git
6 years agotoolchain/gdb: remove use of extern inline to fix build errors
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:15:31 +0000 (15:15 +0000)]
toolchain/gdb: remove use of extern inline to fix build errors

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38566

6 years agomtd-utils: get rid of extern inline to fix build errors
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:15:28 +0000 (15:15 +0000)]
mtd-utils: get rid of extern inline to fix build errors

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38565

6 years agoe2fsprogs: update to 1.42.8, fixes a build error
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:15:24 +0000 (15:15 +0000)]
e2fsprogs: update to 1.42.8, fixes a build error

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38564

6 years agosquashfs: make inline functions static to fix build errors
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:15:20 +0000 (15:15 +0000)]
squashfs: make inline functions static to fix build errors

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38563

6 years agosquashfs4: make inline functions static to fix build errors
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:15:16 +0000 (15:15 +0000)]
squashfs4: make inline functions static to fix build errors

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38562

6 years agopkg-config: update to latest version, fix build on Mac OS X 10.9
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:15:12 +0000 (15:15 +0000)]
pkg-config: update to latest version, fix build on Mac OS X 10.9

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38561

6 years agobuild: fix build on Mac OS X 10.9
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:15:09 +0000 (15:15 +0000)]
build: fix build on Mac OS X 10.9

Add a wrapper around the clang gcc emulation to fix -print-file-name=<lib>

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38560

6 years agou-boot: prefer mirror2.openwrt.org over ftp.denx.de - the denx ftp is slow and unreliable
Felix Fietkau [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:15:05 +0000 (15:15 +0000)]
u-boot: prefer mirror2.openwrt.org over ftp.denx.de - the denx ftp is slow and unreliable

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38559

6 years ago[cyassl]: upgrade to 2.8.0
Imre Kaloz [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:34:59 +0000 (14:34 +0000)]
[cyassl]: upgrade to 2.8.0

Signed-off-by: Imre Kaloz <kaloz@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38558

6 years agogpio-button-hotplug: add support for power buttons
John Crispin [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:45:57 +0000 (13:45 +0000)]
gpio-button-hotplug: add support for power buttons

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38557

6 years agoubox: update to latest git HEAD
John Crispin [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 06:48:04 +0000 (06:48 +0000)]
ubox: update to latest git HEAD

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38554

6 years agoralink: add package for mt7620 sdhci
John Crispin [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 06:47:56 +0000 (06:47 +0000)]
ralink: add package for mt7620 sdhci

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38553

6 years agoralink: dont include mt7620 sdhci support inside the kernel
John Crispin [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 06:47:48 +0000 (06:47 +0000)]
ralink: dont include mt7620 sdhci support inside the kernel

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38552

6 years agoralink: add support for missing mt7620 mux values
John Crispin [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 06:47:39 +0000 (06:47 +0000)]
ralink: add support for missing mt7620 mux values

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38551

6 years agoralink: add support for 2 new mt7620 boards made by buffalo
John Crispin [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 06:47:31 +0000 (06:47 +0000)]
ralink: add support for 2 new mt7620 boards made by buffalo

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38550

6 years agokernel: add packages for sdhci support
John Crispin [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 06:47:20 +0000 (06:47 +0000)]
kernel: add packages for sdhci support

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38549

6 years agokernel: fix compile error in 3.12
Luka Perkov [Sun, 27 Oct 2013 20:47:04 +0000 (20:47 +0000)]
kernel: fix compile error in 3.12

Upstream commit c655bc6896b94ee0223393f26155c6daf1e2d148 changed number of
arguments in nf_ct_iterate_cleanup() function.

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38547

6 years agokernel: add missing 3.12 config symbols
Luka Perkov [Sun, 27 Oct 2013 20:46:55 +0000 (20:46 +0000)]
kernel: add missing 3.12 config symbols

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38546

6 years agomvebu: drop patch that has been upstreamed
Luka Perkov [Sun, 27 Oct 2013 16:08:23 +0000 (16:08 +0000)]
mvebu: drop patch that has been upstreamed

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38545

6 years agomvebu: delete empty directory
Luka Perkov [Sun, 27 Oct 2013 16:05:28 +0000 (16:05 +0000)]
mvebu: delete empty directory

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38544

6 years agoubox: update to latest git head
John Crispin [Sat, 26 Oct 2013 12:25:11 +0000 (12:25 +0000)]
ubox: update to latest git head

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38541

6 years agoralink: pinctrl fix for non muxed pins
John Crispin [Sat, 26 Oct 2013 12:24:55 +0000 (12:24 +0000)]
ralink: pinctrl fix for non muxed pins

Pins with no mux option failed to be recognized as gpios.

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38540

6 years agobrcm47xx: b44: fix error handling for dummy phy creation
Hauke Mehrtens [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:12:48 +0000 (21:12 +0000)]
brcm47xx: b44: fix error handling for dummy phy creation

When the mdio bus is unregistered the newly created phy will also be
unregistered and freed.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38539

6 years agobrcm47xx: b44: add dummy phy device if we do not find any
Hauke Mehrtens [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:02:13 +0000 (21:02 +0000)]
brcm47xx: b44: add dummy phy device if we do not find any

On some devices with e.g. a BCM2535F switch the second MAC is used, but
we can not find a phy under all addresses between 0 and 31, 0xffffffff
is returned as phy id. If we can not find a phy at the expected address
create a dummy one.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38538

6 years agokernel: add keyboard-imx module
Luka Perkov [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:29:49 +0000 (10:29 +0000)]
kernel: add keyboard-imx module

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38537

6 years agomalta: add kernel configuration for 3.12
Florian Fainelli [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 01:48:29 +0000 (01:48 +0000)]
malta: add kernel configuration for 3.12

Boot tested using QEMU

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <florian@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38536

6 years agokernel: handle Cavium Octeon Kconfig rename
Florian Fainelli [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 01:48:20 +0000 (01:48 +0000)]
kernel: handle Cavium Octeon Kconfig rename

Upstream commit 9ddebc46 ("MIPS: OCTEON: Rename Kconfig
CAVIUM_OCTEON_REFERENCE_BOARD to CAVIUM_OCTEON_SOC") renamed a Kconfig
symbol, thus making all MIPS builds ask for this specific Kconfig
symbol, add it.

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <florian@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38535

6 years agobuildroot: add lz4 initramfs compression option
Florian Fainelli [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 01:48:10 +0000 (01:48 +0000)]
buildroot: add lz4 initramfs compression option

LZ4 compression is now available with 3.12 kernels offer it as an
option.

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <florian@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38534

6 years agoinclude: handle LZ4 compression scheme
Florian Fainelli [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 01:48:02 +0000 (01:48 +0000)]
include: handle LZ4 compression scheme

Kernel 3.12 now offers LZ4 compression which will make initramfs builds
fail because we do not know how to substitute the relevant config
symbols, fix that.

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <florian@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38533

6 years agokernel: add some missing 3.12 config symbols
Florian Fainelli [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 01:47:54 +0000 (01:47 +0000)]
kernel: add some missing 3.12 config symbols

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <florian@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38532

6 years agokernel: make kmod-pcnet32 depend on kmod-mii
Florian Fainelli [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 01:47:45 +0000 (01:47 +0000)]
kernel: make kmod-pcnet32 depend on kmod-mii

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <florian@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38531

6 years agokernel: add mii library kernel module package
Florian Fainelli [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 01:47:32 +0000 (01:47 +0000)]
kernel: add mii library kernel module package

This package is required for network drivers such as pcnet32

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <florian@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38530

6 years agoprocd: update to latest git head
John Crispin [Thu, 24 Oct 2013 14:27:03 +0000 (14:27 +0000)]
procd: update to latest git head

Signed-off-by: John Crispin <blogic@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38529

6 years ago[generic:] preliminary 3.12 support
Imre Kaloz [Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:50:11 +0000 (13:50 +0000)]
[generic:] preliminary 3.12 support

Signed-off-by: Imre Kaloz <kaloz@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38528

6 years agobuildroot: split Kernel config options to Config-kernel.in
Florian Fainelli [Thu, 24 Oct 2013 00:28:33 +0000 (00:28 +0000)]
buildroot: split Kernel config options to Config-kernel.in

The number of Linux kernel related config options has become quite big
over the past few months, they deserve their own Config-kernel.in file.

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <florian@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38524

6 years agokernel: make swconfig checkpath compliant
Florian Fainelli [Thu, 24 Oct 2013 00:25:52 +0000 (00:25 +0000)]
kernel: make swconfig checkpath compliant

Fix the warnings and errors reported by checkpatch on swconfig.c

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <florian@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38523

6 years agoimx6: ventana boards use kmod-sky2
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 23:12:59 +0000 (23:12 +0000)]
imx6: ventana boards use kmod-sky2

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38522

6 years agoimx6: use more descriptive function name
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:55:00 +0000 (22:55 +0000)]
imx6: use more descriptive function name

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38521

6 years agoimx6: use more common name for ubi(fs) images
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:54:59 +0000 (22:54 +0000)]
imx6: use more common name for ubi(fs) images

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38520

6 years agoimx6: fix pcie interrupt mapping
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:26:54 +0000 (22:26 +0000)]
imx6: fix pcie interrupt mapping

The interrupt mapping for legacy interrupts was backwards causing interrupts
to be mapped improperly behind a PCIe to PCI bridge (ie GW16082 mezzanine).

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38519

6 years agoimx6: add support for building uImage
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:16:12 +0000 (22:16 +0000)]
imx6: add support for building uImage

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38518

6 years agoConfig.in: add more options when it comes to including kernel image into rootfs
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:16:10 +0000 (22:16 +0000)]
Config.in: add more options when it comes to including kernel image into rootfs

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38517

6 years agobuild: make MkuImage more generic
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:16:09 +0000 (22:16 +0000)]
build: make MkuImage more generic

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38516

6 years agoimx6: enable SATA support
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:16:08 +0000 (22:16 +0000)]
imx6: enable SATA support

Enable SATA support (for IMX6D/IMX6Q) static in the kernel.  It seems there
are some issues causing the driver to not load properly when built as
a module which still need to be worked out.

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38515

6 years agoimx6: enable cpufreq
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:16:07 +0000 (22:16 +0000)]
imx6: enable cpufreq

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38514

6 years agoimx6: enable i2c-dev
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:16:06 +0000 (22:16 +0000)]
imx6: enable i2c-dev

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38513

6 years agoimx6: remove obsolete files
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:16:05 +0000 (22:16 +0000)]
imx6: remove obsolete files

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38512

6 years agoimx6: pcie driver fixups
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:16:03 +0000 (22:16 +0000)]
imx6: pcie driver fixups

Add upstream patches needed for PCIe through a switch.

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38511

6 years agoimx6: fix symlink of dtb files
Luka Perkov [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:21:27 +0000 (20:21 +0000)]
imx6: fix symlink of dtb files

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38510

6 years agoar71xx: rename 'nand' subtarget to 'mikrotik'
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:43:26 +0000 (15:43 +0000)]
ar71xx: rename 'nand' subtarget to 'mikrotik'

It is for Mikrotik devices only, rename the subtarget
to reflect that. Also fix the wget2nand script to use
the new image names.

Based on the patch by Stefan Agner:
http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/4123/

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38509

6 years agoar71xx: change title and description for NAND subtarget
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:43:19 +0000 (15:43 +0000)]
ar71xx: change title and description for NAND subtarget

The nand subtarget supports Mikrotik boards only. Change
the title and the description to reflect that.

Based on the patch by Stefan Agner:
http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/4123/

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38508

6 years agoar71xx: remove 'Target/Description' from main Makefile
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:43:13 +0000 (15:43 +0000)]
ar71xx: remove 'Target/Description' from main Makefile

Ensure that menuconfig shows the correct help text for
subtargets.

Based on the patch by Stefan Agner:
http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/4123/

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38507

6 years agokernel: update 3.10 to 3.10.17
Gabor Juhos [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:51:05 +0000 (12:51 +0000)]
kernel: update 3.10 to 3.10.17

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38506

6 years agoodhcp6c: filter similar RAs spammed by some ISPs
Steven Barth [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:31:06 +0000 (10:31 +0000)]
odhcp6c: filter similar RAs spammed by some ISPs

SVN-Revision: 38505

6 years agofirewall: Improve ubus support
Steven Barth [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:25:26 +0000 (10:25 +0000)]
firewall: Improve ubus support

* Use network.interface dump call instead of individual status calls
  to reduce overall netifd lookups and invokes to 1 per fw3 process.

* Allow protocol handlers to assign a firewall zone for an interface
  in the data section to allow for dynamic firewall zone assignment.

SVN-Revision: 38504

6 years agoodhcpd: fix cleaning of configuration on reload
Steven Barth [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:30:28 +0000 (09:30 +0000)]
odhcpd: fix cleaning of configuration on reload

SVN-Revision: 38503

6 years agobrcm47xx: b44: detect external phy by bit set in DevControl register
Hauke Mehrtens [Tue, 22 Oct 2013 21:01:35 +0000 (21:01 +0000)]
brcm47xx: b44: detect external phy by bit set in DevControl register

Without this patch we treated only phy addr 30 as an external phy, but
there is a register to check that. Now we do not have to try to reset
the switch to check for an external switch.

Signed-off-by: Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@hauke-m.de>
SVN-Revision: 38502

6 years agox86/generic: remove 3.8 config
Gabor Juhos [Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:00:25 +0000 (19:00 +0000)]
x86/generic: remove 3.8 config

Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38501

6 years agox86/generic: switch to 3.10.15
Gabor Juhos [Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:00:22 +0000 (19:00 +0000)]
x86/generic: switch to 3.10.15

Based on 'kernel: update x86 generic to 3.10.13' patch
from http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/4129/

Signed-off-by: Ulrich Weber <uw@xyne.com>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38500

6 years agox86/generic: add kernel config for 3.10
Gabor Juhos [Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:00:20 +0000 (19:00 +0000)]
x86/generic: add kernel config for 3.10

Based on 'kernel: update x86 generic to 3.10.13' patch
from http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/4129/

Signed-off-by: Ulrich Weber <uw@xyne.com>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38499

6 years agokernel/3.10: add missing config symbol
Gabor Juhos [Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:00:19 +0000 (19:00 +0000)]
kernel/3.10: add missing config symbol

Based on 'kernel: update x86 generic to 3.10.13' patch
from http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/4129/

Signed-off-by: Ulrich Weber <uw@xyne.com>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38498

6 years agoimx6: make symlinks for dtb's
Luka Perkov [Tue, 22 Oct 2013 17:13:18 +0000 (17:13 +0000)]
imx6: make symlinks for dtb's

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38496

6 years ago6relayd: reduce fallout of RA spamming a bit
Steven Barth [Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:26:57 +0000 (10:26 +0000)]
6relayd: reduce fallout of RA spamming a bit

SVN-Revision: 38488

6 years ago[tools] gmp: update to 5.1.3
Luka Perkov [Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:53:19 +0000 (09:53 +0000)]
[tools] gmp: update to 5.1.3

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38487

6 years agoath9k: gather entropy from raw ADC I/Q samples (use the least significant bit only)
Felix Fietkau [Sun, 20 Oct 2013 17:51:17 +0000 (17:51 +0000)]
ath9k: gather entropy from raw ADC I/Q samples (use the least significant bit only)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38486

6 years agomkfwimage: Increase RSPRO maximum size to 0xF00000 (15 MiB)
Gabor Juhos [Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:59:08 +0000 (15:59 +0000)]
mkfwimage: Increase RSPRO maximum size to 0xF00000 (15 MiB)

RSPRO has 16MiB of Flash, using the following layout:

[    2.930000] 0x000000000000-0x000000030000 : "RedBoot"
[    2.940000] 0x000000030000-0x000000130000 : "kernel"
[    2.950000] 0x000000130000-0x000000ff0000 : "rootfs"
[    2.960000] 0x000000ff0000-0x000000fff000 : "FIS directory"
[    2.970000] 0x000000fff000-0x000001000000 : "RedBoot config"

Firmware images contain kernel and rootfs, so they can use up to 0xFF0000 -
0x30000 = 0xFC0000 (15,75MiB) of space. We don't include the RedBoot and FIS
partitions and leave an extra 0xC0000 (768KiB) of space.

This is based on revision 18410 which sets the limit to 0xB00000 (11 MiB).

Signed-off-by: Bruno Randolf <br1@einfach.org>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38484

6 years agoar71xx: Fix sysupgrades for Allnet and OpenMesh devices
Gabor Juhos [Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:59:05 +0000 (15:59 +0000)]
ar71xx: Fix sysupgrades for Allnet and OpenMesh devices

Both Allnet and OpenMesh sysupgrade uses fw_setenv from uboot-envtools to
change different settings in the uboot environment. uboot-envtools version
2013.01 introduced a filesystem lock "/var/lock/fw_printenv.lock" to guarantee
mutually exclusive access to the uboot environment. But the path /var doesn't
exist on the sysupgrade ramfs.

An upgrade on these devices fails since r36033 ("[package] uboot-envtools:
upgrade to version 2013.01.01") with following messages:

 Error opening lock file /var/lock/fw_printenv.lock
 failed to update U-Boot environment

Creating the "/var/lock" path before running fw_setenv is therefore a
requirement unless the locking functionality in fw_setenv is removed or
replaced with optional locking.

Signed-off-by: Sven Eckelmann <sven@open-mesh.com>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38483

6 years agoar71xx: fix WLAN 5 GHz LED init on dir-825-c1
Gabor Juhos [Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:59:04 +0000 (15:59 +0000)]
ar71xx: fix WLAN 5 GHz LED init on dir-825-c1

Fixes the 5 GHz LED.

The same function has no effect on the 2.4 GHz LED at all, so we might
as well remove it.

Signed-off-by: Sebastian Kemper <sebastian_ml@gmx.net>
Signed-off-by: Gabor Juhos <juhosg@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38482

6 years agolibubox: update to latest version, fixes ustream reuse and a few other minor issues
Felix Fietkau [Sat, 19 Oct 2013 16:24:38 +0000 (16:24 +0000)]
libubox: update to latest version, fixes ustream reuse and a few other minor issues

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38461

6 years agonetifd: Fix ifupdate events
Steven Barth [Sat, 19 Oct 2013 11:01:25 +0000 (11:01 +0000)]
netifd: Fix ifupdate events

SVN-Revision: 38458

6 years ago[tools] cmake: upgrade to 2.8.12
Luka Perkov [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:38:26 +0000 (23:38 +0000)]
[tools] cmake: upgrade to 2.8.12

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38457

6 years agoodhcpd: various bugfixes
Steven Barth [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:39:48 +0000 (13:39 +0000)]
odhcpd: various bugfixes

SVN-Revision: 38454

6 years agonetifd: various improvements
Steven Barth [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:39:43 +0000 (13:39 +0000)]
netifd: various improvements

* Add ubus methods for global interface status
* Add ubus function to create nested interfaces
* Add protocol update notifications and hotplug legacy calls
* Fix: key to data elements point at wrong memory area
* Add support for source-restricted routes
* Add option "delegate" to toggle prefix delegation
* Reevaluate target routes also on interface update

SVN-Revision: 38453

6 years agort2800usb: merge a fix to slow down tx status polling (#13523)
Felix Fietkau [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:39:10 +0000 (13:39 +0000)]
rt2800usb: merge a fix to slow down tx status polling (#13523)

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38452

6 years agowpa_supplicant: fix beacon_int configuration option
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:47:47 +0000 (11:47 +0000)]
wpa_supplicant: fix beacon_int configuration option

wpa_supplicant expects beacon_int instead of beacon_interval in its config
file.

Signed-off-by: Bruno Randolf <br1@einfach.org>
SVN-Revision: 38451

6 years agox86: fix condition in base-files.mk
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:45:33 +0000 (11:45 +0000)]
x86: fix condition in base-files.mk

TARGET_x86_generic_Soekris48xx is not defined,
CONFIG_TARGET_x86_generic_Soekris48xx is

This changes makes it possible to override the network config for soekris net48xx
and net45xx targets.

Signed-off-by: Bruno Randolf <br1@einfach.org>
SVN-Revision: 38450

6 years agoiw: add patch to support 802.11j frequencies
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:43:02 +0000 (11:43 +0000)]
iw: add patch to support 802.11j frequencies

A similar change was recently merged in iw commit
58b46da26ab9b5ff31c7033e175351eb1301d9af

Signed-off-by: Bruno Randolf <br1@einfach.org>
SVN-Revision: 38449

6 years agoiwinfo: make 'type' visible in wrapped iwinfo
Jo-Philipp Wich [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:42:43 +0000 (11:42 +0000)]
iwinfo: make 'type' visible in wrapped iwinfo

There are several cases within 'luci' that attempt to access the interface
'type' from within the 'type' specific meta tables; however, 'type' is not
currently available there.  Replicate the common metadata in the 'type'
specific meta tables.

Signed-off-by: Nathan Hintz <nlhintz@hotmail.com>
SVN-Revision: 38448

6 years ago[package] uboot-envtools: update to 2013.10
Luka Perkov [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:39:28 +0000 (00:39 +0000)]
[package] uboot-envtools: update to 2013.10

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38444

6 years agobuild: set owner root for all files on ubifs creation
Luka Perkov [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:11:20 +0000 (00:11 +0000)]
build: set owner root for all files on ubifs creation

When creating an image it makes no sense to have files owned by
the uid and gid on the host (and even creates a bug when for
example dropbear authorized_keys is included via env/files).

Signed-off-by: Joris de Vries <joris@apptrician.nl>
SVN-Revision: 38442

6 years agoimx6: reorganize build system
Luka Perkov [Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:02:45 +0000 (00:02 +0000)]
imx6: reorganize build system

Changes include:

 * switching to profiles
 * adding ubifs support
 * building image for GW54XX board

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38441

6 years agoipkg-make-index: use more backwards-compatible openssl call for SHA256
Steven Barth [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:32:28 +0000 (19:32 +0000)]
ipkg-make-index: use more backwards-compatible openssl call for SHA256

SVN-Revision: 38440

6 years agobuild: drop FIT option until we actually need it
Luka Perkov [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:45:41 +0000 (15:45 +0000)]
build: drop FIT option until we actually need it

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38439

6 years agox86: Update kernel for alix2 to 3.10.15
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:03:11 +0000 (14:03 +0000)]
x86: Update kernel for alix2 to 3.10.15

Without this patch, the patch
target/linux/generic/patches-3.10/770-bgmac-backport.patch
would not apply.

Signed-off-by: Tobias Steinicke <tsteinicke@net.t-labs.tu-berlin.de>
SVN-Revision: 38438

6 years agonetifd: rename customopts to sendopts for consistency
Steven Barth [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 13:12:06 +0000 (13:12 +0000)]
netifd: rename customopts to sendopts for consistency

SVN-Revision: 38437

6 years agoAdded 'customopts' dhcp protocol option, which is an array passed along to udhcpc...
Steven Barth [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 12:55:40 +0000 (12:55 +0000)]
Added 'customopts' dhcp protocol option, which is an array passed along to udhcpc as series of -x options.

Signed-off-by: Markus Stenberg <markus.stenberg@iki.fi>
SVN-Revision: 38436

6 years agogcc 4.8-linaro: backport an upstream fix to fix asm goto miscompilation
Felix Fietkau [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:57:44 +0000 (11:57 +0000)]
gcc 4.8-linaro: backport an upstream fix to fix asm goto miscompilation

Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <nbd@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38435

6 years agoimx6: fix file names when building images
Luka Perkov [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:54:52 +0000 (11:54 +0000)]
imx6: fix file names when building images

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38434

6 years agoodhcp6c: fix parsing of IA_PD adverts
Steven Barth [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 07:19:32 +0000 (07:19 +0000)]
odhcp6c: fix parsing of IA_PD adverts

SVN-Revision: 38433

6 years agoimx6: enable FIT images
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 21:23:27 +0000 (21:23 +0000)]
imx6: enable FIT images

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38432

6 years agobuild: add menuconfig option for building FIT images
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 21:23:24 +0000 (21:23 +0000)]
build: add menuconfig option for building FIT images

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38431

6 years agobuild: move mkits.sh script to more common place
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:29:50 +0000 (10:29 +0000)]
build: move mkits.sh script to more common place

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38430

6 years agoodhcpd: add new experimental dhcp-server
Steven Barth [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 09:03:55 +0000 (09:03 +0000)]
odhcpd: add new experimental dhcp-server

SVN-Revision: 38428

6 years agokernel: imx6: add modules needed for sgtl5000 audio codec
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:59 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
kernel: imx6: add modules needed for sgtl5000 audio codec

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38427

6 years agoimx6: enable fixed voltage reulator
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:58 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: enable fixed voltage reulator

Fixed voltage regulator support is required by several drivers that have
regulator consumers, such as the sgtl5000 audio codec used on many i.MX6
boards.

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38426

6 years agoimx6: add support for gw52xx
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:57 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: add support for gw52xx

The Gateworks GW51xx family of products is based on the Freescale
i.MX6DL SoC and offers a small form-factor with peripherals such as:

 * i.MX6DL 512MB DDR3
 * 256MB NAND FLASH
 * 2x PCIe
 * 1x USB EHCI (to PCIe socket2)
 * 1x USB OTG (to front panel or PCIe socket1)
 * 1x uSD
 * LVDS
 * HDMI AudioVideo out
 * Analog Video in
 * Digital IO
 * Gateworks System Controller

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38425

6 years agoimx6: dts: update ventana dts
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:55 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: dts: update ventana dts

- fix spi chipselect for GW5400-A
- fix audmux pinctrl for GW54xx
- remove unused alias nodes
- remove unused regulator nodes (will be adding pmic nodes next)
- remove duplicate eeprom entries
- add regulator definitions
- fix sgtl5000 regulator reference
- add egalax touchscreen controller interrupt
- fix gw5400-a audmux pinctrl
- fix usb ehci alias

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38424

6 years agoimx6: split out ventana init patch from devicetree
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:54 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: split out ventana init patch from devicetree

SVN-Revision: 38423

6 years agoimx6: add pfuze100 regulator support
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:52 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: add pfuze100 regulator support

- backport driver
- apply patch to allow misprogrammed parts
- enable driver in kernel

Signed-off-by: Tim Harvey <tharvey@gateworks.com>
SVN-Revision: 38422

6 years agoimx6: minor (cosmetic) changes in uci-defaults
Luka Perkov [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:25:51 +0000 (03:25 +0000)]
imx6: minor (cosmetic) changes in uci-defaults

Signed-off-by: Luka Perkov <luka@openwrt.org>
SVN-Revision: 38421